Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure (6809 Views)

Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Exam - 8 Facts To Take Home / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by chudyprince: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
May i know the salary structure of the Nigeria Prison Service as well?
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by edbor(m): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
And they still like N20 note pass anything. .
Police and find me small thing is like . . . .
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by Subliminals: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
For latest news check. Abeg make una check ooo

http://gistzntrends..com.ng/
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by lereinter(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
ibadanfinest:

Haba why u dey lie nah. For where police dey collect that kin amount. The police wey I know, their money start from #100 minimum with no maximum

Which police will collect 10 or 20 naira from you
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by ilevic(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
If this is true, then I need no prophet to tell me that there is a quantum spell on NPF officials who go begging on the street.
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by 2sexycom(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
ginajet:
Omo them bros on black dey chill ooo.. .. Upon that dem still dey collect roger, #10 #20..... The ones wey get levels "high men" go collect #50
does the salary look attractive to you aside ones from Superintendents and above?
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by Pamelayoung: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
This is very poor if you ask me, that's why I can neva work for govt the commissioners annual salary I can earn in less than 6months

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by mikolo80: 3:37am On Sep 26, 2016
Subtlelad:
Why are people saying the pay is ok. Or is it only me here that has a contrary opinion, the lowest rank there, corporal, can his salary cater for 3 children nd a wife for a whole month, and some saying allowance, only if you're placed in a well meaning department.

Prior to the economic crisis in the country now, i would say the pay is meagre, forget about the 100 they are collecting on the road, they have to Feed now although some policemen are useless

why should you have 3 chudren with small salary. Who send am message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real / How To Apply For University Of Benin Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.