Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) (27515 Views)

Grandpa Nabbed As NDLEA Uncovers 280 Bags Of Weed Inside Ceiling (photo) / Evangelist Arrested For Detaining ‘Witches’ In Ghana / South African-Based Evangelist Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by missyadorable(f): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
tyson99:
Name checkers association of Nigeria

Sagamu branch

Greetings from Name checkers association of Nigeria,Tin Can Island Branch

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by bless2tom(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
1.4b......omo in d next few mnts diz man 4 dey sing GODWIN....bt sha no b 2day
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by kolaaderin: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
The drug capital of this world is shifting......... Mexico is fast becoming a learner in this business. I dab for the crickets of Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by snoopdg(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2016
NCA, Ibadan south west LG,
Ring Road Ibadan.

I tried not to believe the a priest did the evil act.

More heart breaking is the fact that it turned out to be one ARINZE JOHN, of the tribe of the hard working Jews who brought civilization to the world and now demanding a referandum to go into an extinction called biafra was behind the food business .

Wonder what the biafra republic will make of itself when granted. It will be Sodom and Gomorrah in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by gulfer: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Mehn, it was hard getting the name..

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by olaniyi0(m): 2:10am On Jul 02, 2016
grin when i saw drug trafickking, the igbos comes to my mind 1st. it's no suprise grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by isaacputi(m): 4:08am On Jul 02, 2016
yordha:
Its realy sad the wey the title "pastor, prophet and evangelists" are being tainted daily on social media, mostly in crime stories.
I mean, i can call myself any name, nickname or give myself any title but that doesn't make me what i claim to be. Christians need to start standing up against impersonators that like to drag our good name to the mud.
Even p*rnstars dress like nuns to shoot thier scences but that doesn't make them one.

Are you high on dried shit?
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 02, 2016
CHOI! these Name Checkers no go kill person, I don LAFF TIRE grin grin grin cheesy
Chai IGBOOO!

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:06am On Jul 02, 2016
bro hw far wink wink
Xsolutions:
CHOI! these Name Checkers no go kill person, I don LAFF TIRE grin grin grin cheesy
Chai IGBOOO!
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Brother arinze betwhy?is this the new annointing?
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by drkells(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Many containers hav passed unnoticed wat a con
ijustdey:

"I am very happy with the success recorded in this operation. The Agency will remain painstaking and professional in the fight against illicit drug production, trafficking and abuse. We hope to unmask the drug syndicate behind this shipment and make more arrests soon."

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/01/evangelist-arrested-ndlea-seizes-165kg-drugs-lagos

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by nyabinghi(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2016
The man is a CHRISTIAN, thank God he isnt a muslim we for dey hear islamabad. so christianityisbad
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by nyabinghi(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Igbo and Igbo are siamese twins

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Dozilala(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Muafrika2:

They sound like medicine. Are they?
No ooo! All of them are hard drugs!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Teacher Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Thumb (Graphics) / Police Alerts Motorists Queuing At Filling Stations Over New Theft Tactics / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.