Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Want To Open Account In Uk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Open Account In Uk (1562 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan / How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Open Account In Uk by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2009
hi,
is there a way for me to open an account in uk from nigeria? Is there any bank in uk that accepts nigerians to open an account? Please provide me with the website if any. thanks.
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2009
Someone should answer my question please.
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by boomlogics: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2009
I know how to open a USA bank account in Nigeria but for Uk! I don't have an idea
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by Onyeara: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2009
bigmodo,I live in the UK, It is p[ossible, contact me to help you with one
mydated@yahoo.ca
thanks
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by thithi(f): 3:01am On Sep 08, 2009
I am sure it is possible, however, there is a possibility that your physical presence might be needed.
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2009
you people should please let me know how it will possible.
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by kofiannan(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2009
@Op,
I just opened a UK account with GTbank, London.
Of course I opened the account with British Pounds Sterlings.
Kindly walk into any GTbank and ask for the details.

meanwhile, some of those CSU staffs are so dumb. You might need to speak to Marketers or Account officers!
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by omotofine(f): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
@boomlogics, please how can i open the USA one? Thanks.
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by bol(m): 5:52am On Sep 15, 2009
@poster
you have to live in UK to open a bank account in UK because they need proof of Identity and address.
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2009
if you want to open an account in uk, you need to try out www.gtbankuk.com , i opened a savings acct thru them and i will manage it thru internet banking.
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by naylove(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ bigmodo i dont get this thread, you ask how to open account in UK yet you says you open one which you manages online. dud. what am i missing
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by whiteroses(f): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
you have to be here and you must intend to stay for sometimes not get your card and start leaving the next day
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by Wonder1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
I think you will have to live in the Uk to do this or may be open one while on holiday. Not to sure about that though!
Re: I Want To Open Account In Uk by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2009
naylove:

@ bigmodo i dont get this thread, you ask how to open account in UK yet you says you open one which you manages online.  dud. what am i missing

its a long story. 3 months ago i sent the documents thru post to open an account in gtbank uk. since it took so long i forgot after this with the hope they shunned me cuz the first documents i sent i never got a reply. after i opened this thread, they called me that they needed my bank reference form that i did not send it. nevertheless, my bank filled it for me and said they were going to send it. so i later sent the bank reference form later on thru email. not long ago they opened the account for me and i signed up for internet banking to manage it. are u ok now?

(1) (Reply)

Do People Get Duped On Www.ebay.com / Bringing In A Container From Atlanta To Lagos / How Much Does It Cost To Buy These Things In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.