Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria (10363 Views)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by smile4kenn(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2011
I live in d USA, do you guys have any idea on how I can open an account in any nigerian bank?

thanks in advance
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by embassyman(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2011
Yes, its possible with gtb, visit their site
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by StephScott(f): 3:18am On Nov 08, 2011
You can try at Standard Chartered Bank, I guess they allow you to open an account with them.
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by daywatcher: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2011
Skye Bank has a Skye Global Account.

I dont know if they have an agent in the USA but I was able to open one through their UK agent
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by llbhuds: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
Hnmmm nice topic
honest contributions pls guys
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
Its gud u get d informatns direct frm d bank of ur choice, visit their site
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by executinal(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2011
standard chartered bank, their service excellent.
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by smile4kenn(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
I can't find such link on standard chartered
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by begwong: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
is it a dom or local currency account?
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by smile4kenn(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
either
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
Go to oceanicbank.com and browse for the nid account(nigerians in diaspora) its a flexible acc for nigerians abroad which permits most type of transactions wt ease of conversion.with the merger wt ecobank its a plus cos you hv reach to more african countries,france,uk,china and america
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by mimima(f): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
visit www.skyebankng.com.cclick on skye global
or call 08038675323.

they have personalised banking services and personalised email for secured transactions.
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by mimima(f): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
visit www.skyebanng.com for skye global account.the product is just the best for nigerians in diaspora.

call 08038675623 for assistance
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by itiswell1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
Intercontinental bank is available for that
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by elega(f): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
first diaspora account from firstBank
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by yommysomguy(m): 1:02am On Nov 10, 2011
I'm thinking of opening an access account
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by godman01(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2011
Gtb can do that, visit their site.
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by sheyguy: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2011
which ever bank u go to go with your ID: National ID Card or Drivers Licence or Passport (i think).
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2011
First Diaspora from First Bank

http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/Default.aspx?alias=www.firstbanknigeria.com/firstdiaspora

They offer advisory services and you can also get a mortgage to finance a property in Nigeria. Great deal if you asked me
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
http://www.gtbank.com/quick-links/download-forms.html , there are forms available there for non-resident Nigerians,
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria by Cartergurus: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2017
You can open account online with almost any bank in Nigeria.

See guide for all banks here
http://www.cartergurus.com.ng/2017/08/how-to-open-bank-account-instantly.html

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Improve Your Brand Identity / Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Zero Data’ Mobile Banking App / Sidra Bank App Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.