Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154341 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2009
*against
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hollandis(f): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2009
You guys have time o.As for me no shower hour,no BBA.I aint subscribing to 199
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2009
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ hollandis
sorry oh, no shower hour but still a lot to watch my dear
sure u aint gonna subscribe? wink

its almost time for eviction guys, lets go there cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2009
Kev, jeremy, Quinn should stay. Wackob. . . OUT!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2009
When is the eviction starting guys,
i've been waiting for over an hour angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2009
patience wackyj1, patience. show starts by soon wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2009
WackyJ1:

When is the eviction starting guys,
i've been waiting for over an hour angry

i tink the show time is 18:00 or sumtin. i dont no. wat i no is "get d ladies and gent togeda jo"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2009
@naijagal that is normally my favourite saying but right now i can't wait.

Does it mean the girls will wear their makeup from 2pm to 6pm or 7pm ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2009
Are u ppl even watchin d show , En who ever created this thread has the responsibility of updatin it 24/7 wit current events and pics
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2009
Ok my bad, Y'l keepin up, I just found this thread
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2009
Hate to admit it but i actually won't mind if the 2 people who leave today r both naija girls.They won't be missed at all
I don't think i've heard a complete sentence from Geraldine in a whole week-why did she audition for BBA in the 1st place!
I hope none of the beautiful/entertaining girls leave.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2009
C'mon gunnergal, Where's ur patriotic spirit? I kno those gals are not puttin any effort into entertaining the cameras like d rest of the housemates but i stil voted 4 them, I think u'l see her wel wen they join d boyz
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2009
@soki2ng We already hav one person repping naija what do we need the other 2 for. From what i've seen i don't want Nnkenna to meet the guys. Chances are, she's gonna throw herself at one of them .
Geraldine already has a boyfriend and Nnkenna is misbehaving. I think we should stick with kevin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2009
Gunnergal:

I don't think i've heard a complete sentence from Geraldine in a whole week-why did she audition for BBA in the 1st place!

LMAO, grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2009
Look wit those 4 strong smokers alliance kevin is not safe en we al kno it, True true, someone needs to tel nkena wats up (slap her 2 ears at the same time from her back). Y'l sound like u've not been votin 4 her, Ok heres wat we need nke & giraldine 4 . Lets say kevin wants one of the yacob out, d nija gurls wil form a secret alliance with kev en make him more powerful, But right now i'm telin u his a risk just like jeremy (body)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2009
and the Eviction show starts NOW , finally grin

I.K is hosting as expecting
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2009
And leave Geraldine alone or i wil keyboard slap the next person who talks bad about her (na d whole of africa i go slap be dat oh)lets remember dat the show is all about being yourself, so i get her cos i havent made a complete sentence to any of the 11 ppl in this house, But i'm sure she's just being 'conservative'. Might be a gud strategy, cos the bible said - He dat keepeth his tongue keepeth his soul from trouble-
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2009
My fingers/ legs/ eyes/ nose are crossed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2009
Edna is out!! Hallelujah!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2009
You guys can see that its not what you are thinking that others are thinking.

Geraldine will stay a very long time.

Its the Revolution afterall
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2009
edna & maggie out! erastus revealed!
wat a night on bba4, am luving it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2009
i go kill person 4dis thread  angry . was up wid d updates nah?? . anyway, biggie delivered a gift in a box 2d guys. and inside the box is a hammer, a screwdriver and a piece of chalk. dis tools together wil b used 2knock and creat a hole on the wall. hmmmm,  obviously some revelation to come,   undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2009
OMG, First the guyz break the wall down hopin to find the gurls, Instead they find the twin's brother erastus, En biggie announces that the twins are now fully in d game,
Then they find d gurls in their back yard,
Evictions, Edna leaves, And Maggie leaves, Poor maggie,
Ok now nkena & geraldine u have second chances,
Vote naija always
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2009
lindabon:

i go kill person 4dis thread  angry . was up wid d updates nah?? . anyway, biggie delivered a gift in a box 2d guys. and inside the box is a hammer, a screwdriver and a piece of chalk. dis tools together wil b used 2knock and creat a hole on the wall. hmmmm,  obviously some revelation to come,   undecided

@lindabon
Are you watching in Slow motion or something grin

That part happened like thirty minutes ago
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2009
soloqy:

@lindabon
Are you watching in Slow motion or something grin

That part happened like thirty minutes ago

lol, at slow motion,

the girls are moody, they're not happy about the evictions at all, they feel unsafe wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2009
lindabon:

i go kill person 4dis thread  angry . was up wid d updates nah?? . anyway, biggie delivered a gift in a box 2d guys. and inside the box is a hammer, a screwdriver and a piece of chalk. dis tools together wil b used 2knock and creat a hole on the wall. hmmmm,  obviously some revelation to come,   undecided

lindabon wake up & smell da coffee, da house is one now
guys have broken through, discoverd da twins, gals revealed and 2 gals evicted
kapiish?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2009
naijagal:

lindabon wake up & smell da coffee, da house is one now
guys have broken through, discoverd da twins, gals revealed and 2 gals evicted
kapiish?

aha. 10x a lot. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2009
Wow!!!!biggie got me at the edge of my seat, Really exciting show
There are so many people in the hse now,wonder how they'll cope.Happy none of the exciting/fine girls left.I think having 3 hsemates will hurt naija's chances in the long run was wishing the "dry wood"(Geraldine) wld be cut off today.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2009
shuks, why did edna have to go, nw nkenna n geraldine will run us down big tyme, anyway, nxt week, twins 9ja babes out, anybody wanna wager?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2009
now, we'll see who the men, the boys and braggers are, Yacob, let's see how big ur cajones rili are, boys jus sittin, fronting, while the girls r mourning, rather, missing edna
@ all, howcome sms isnt displayed, wen we send em?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2009
Cheeii, This naija gurls don start again, The camera cant even see them, Their teeths don de heavy dem again,
Um let me stop, I wont talk bout them no more, Til they decide to socialize

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.