Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154308 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 12:39am On Dec 14, 2009
honeric01:

nice one for Kevin, Nkenna should be happy that her head was not even broken at the airport.

LWKMD!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 1:16am On Dec 14, 2009
@Lawyerchap
Ma binu.Ive been so bussssyyyyyyyy.,Ive tried to reply several times, but everytime i finished typing, the kini would refuse to send, so i supposed it was not meant to be.If this one goes through, then 20th is fine. I like the area, but i don't know about the venue, never been there.So i wanna make time, n go check it out. But it's all good. Since there's no organiser proper, that means those coming, are coming to buy their own drink and snack abi?Like i said dunno how it is there, but no wahala.The main thing is for us to meet,mingle, and network.
@All
Last year I was so honoured that people I hardly knew paid monies into my account which enabled me to plan a grand thingy at jade.But like LC said it's better formal, so we can mingle freely. Last time, we were kinda uptight initially maybe because of the glamourness of the setting.
So please if u r attending kindly send me an email to glotumm@yahoo.com
giving your real name,nairaland name,and phone number, and I will definitely get back to u.
Una well done o!Wud love to meet you all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:24am On Dec 14, 2009
lipsrsealed cool ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mumagee(f): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
I think the party thing is fine, although i will not be able to make it as we have an award/dinner night that day. its the season for partying for me (work). pls let me know how much we are meant to contribute i will send mine for someone (nairalander) to go have fun on my behalf

I met the whole crew on Friday evening at Silverbird cinemas. I was looking at Kevin in amazement as he walked passed me and when i got myself went after him and told him I was one of his numerous voters on Nairaland, introduced my hubby to him and we met Nkenna (looking very pretty! amazing) and Geraldine (looking sweet too). i made sure i told Nkenna that my baby (on seeing any one of them, even the bbr advert) calls Nkenna and she is only 21 months old.

Kevin is a nice chap I am happy he won. we even took pics with him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2009
pls anyone who has pictures of kevin should post them cos am missing dat guy on my screen big time wink
D rehab day take time to cure me oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2009
@naijagal, missing kevin or a share of d 200k dollars?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
naijagal:

pls anyone who has pictures of kevin should post them cos am missing dat guy on my screen big time wink

aww, just download one of his pix, use it as your wallpaper, screensaver, bedsheet, pillow case, calendar e. t. c, with that, you won't miss him that much grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2009
Thread still alive??!! shocked shocked >>>>wow!!

Good idea concernin the 'GET TOGETHER THING' . . . but,ooooooooooooooooh wish i could come cry cry cry . . . but its all good. kno y'all wil hav fun w/out me angry wish i was in town n free.

. . . uhmmmm . . so Nkenna is bac n wasn't attacked at d Airport by patriotic citizens of Naija shocked shocked shocked upon all d anger,threat n all grin grin una fall ma hand o grin

anyway hav fun y'all >>>>>>>>>, LOV YA ALL!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
Mzamo to raise HIV/Aids awareness, denies she had sex in the Big Brother H'se

Multichoice Malawi has defended the country’s finalist in the Big Brother Africa ‘Revolution’ Mzamose Chibambo on her conduct in the reality show and pledged to support her HIV awareness campaign.

Multi Choice Branch Manager for Lilongwe and Mzuzu, Titania Katenga-Kaunda dismissed talks that Mzamo had sex in the Big Brother House.

“Malawians should be positive and change our altitude,” said Kaunda.

“We as Multichoice Malawi are happy with her contribution in the house,” she said on Newstalk program monitored by Nyasa Times on Capital Radio.

Kaunda hailed the Minister of Gender and Women, Patricia Kaliati for dismissing a call from some sections of the society who demanded Mzamo’s withdraw from the contest on claims that she had sex captured on television.

Mzamo speaking during the programme denied that she had sexual intercourse with Lionel a Mozambiquean housemate.

“No one can talk on my behalf because I was the one in the house,” said Mzamo.

A caller during the programme told Mzamo that he had seen her housemate with a condom in his hands at the toilet after an encounter with her.

However, Mzamo said; “It’s good to use a condom. When one has a condom does not mean you are having sex, it means protection.”

Another caller supported Mzamo saying that even if she had sex, then it was safe sex unlike “most Malawians who are having unprotected sex and contracting diseases.”

Mzamo said she was advised by Multichoice to enjoy herself in the house and that her drinking and chain-smoking habits were part of “coping mechanism”.

“The Mzamo which you saw in the house, there are aspects which are real,” she pointed out.

But the 24-year old said she is not into binge drinking in real life.

“I drink alcohol, I drink dry wine and I do smoke. I encourage people to drink responsibly,” she said.

Mzamo said she will use her new celebrity status to raise awareness on HIV and Aids to call for action to help improve the plight of women and children suffering from HIV.

“I am a young lady, I am educated and I will further educate myself. I know positive changes I would make for Malawi,” she said.

Multichoice manager said the company will support Mzamo in her HIV awareness campaign.

“Mzamo should be assured of our support,” said Kaunda who therefore called on the corporate world to help her HIV work.

Kaunda said Endemol were responsible for audition of housemates and that one of the criteria used for selection was “intelligence”.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
ahaha, a thread with nine lives! still not dead? well nice to some post integration to society updates on kevin

as for the 20th parole me thinks its a good idea so im in

PS: Why do I get the feeling the Nkenna's family prepared a defense for her before she came out with all this her talk about talking trash as strategy? I really dont think she's sharp enough to defend herself like that jor
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
shalom thanks for d links kiss

@ kbone who is nkenna again? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
shalom1234:

Mzamo to raise HIV/Aids awareness, denies she had sex in the Big Brother H'se

Mzamo speaking during the programme denied that she had sexual intercourse with Lionel a Mozambiquean housemate.

“No one can talk on my behalf because I was the one in the house,” said Mzamo.

Haaa!!!!! Now this one is worse than all the lies Nkenna told combined
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2009
naijagal:

sorry dear, me too. i added him as a friend on Fb. I am not over it yet
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by smakcad(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
se dem go show 4 naija stations
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2009
naijagal:

@ kbone who is nkenna again? grin

i think i have the cure for your BBA addiction. Nkenna!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2009
Any Chinonso in the house? Nkenna is your namesake. The name NKENNA was adopted for the purpose of BBA4. Pls read this:

BBA 4: Biggest, Best - Hundah

The Managing Director, Multichoice, custodian of the Digital Satellite Television (DStv) platform on which Mnet phenomenal show the Big Brother Africa is run, Mr. Joseph Hundah has declared the recently concluded BBA4 Revolution as the biggest and best since inception five years ago.

Hundah who was speaking in Lagos, Nigeria over the weekend, said this year's edition had positive comments and that the housemates conducted themselves very well, just as he commended the Managing Director of Mnet Africa, Mrs. Biola Alabi for putting up what he described as a fabulous job.

Speaking also, Mrs Alabi said the fact that a Nigerian won the show for the first time gives her a lot of joy but that she still would have been happy if any other African had won.

Alabi also thanked the housemates for making this year's edition controversy-free.

For the winner, Kevin Chuwang-pam, the Jos-based 27-year old who's 'Jostified' refrain is becoming popular with his admirers said he drew inspiration from Obama as the first Black President of America to become the first Nigerian to win the Big Brother show.

He said what made him stand out among other housemates was that he had the drive, passion, determination to be on the show, having tried for so many years.

"I have had this dream and have applied for Big Brother without success since it began five years ago and I can memorize the questions on the form now. That is to tell you how bad I wanted to be on the show."

"Above all, it was not about the talent or the ability to entertain Africa, but every morning when I wake up I call on God to give me a garment of favour. I virtually passed through the wilderness to get to this fame and with the experiences I have had in the past and if I keep my head low and with humility I will achieve greater things," he said.

On her part, the much vilified and maligned Nkenna Iwuagu said she was only acting out a script she prepared before going into the house as a strategy for winning what she said was "a movie called Big Brother Africa."

"My name is Chinonso Iwuagu and not Nkenna, I was smart enough to choose that because I knew I was going to act in a movie called Big Brother Africa, so I wrote my script before going into the house. So whatever script I wrote was carried out in the house. Whatever I did in the house should not be used against me. I am a very wonderful person and I like to show the positive side of me by the grace of God," she said.

Nkenna said she actually played the mother-hen for the other Nigerian housemates by trying to protect them.

"BBA is a game and when you have a head of the house, you try to get close to him or her so that you are not put up for nomination. At the point that Edward was the head of house, for me to be safe I had to get close to him so he does not put me up for nomination. I never in any way try to put down my Nigerian fellow housemates. When Big Brother asked me who I wanted to win, I said myself or Kevin because if he wins I will also consider myself a winner. People misunderstood the game I was playing. It is a game, we have played it and I thank God I made the final."

Speaking on her dispute with Kevin in the house she said because he accused her of refusing to put Eddy up for eviction because she was falling in love with him made her sad.

"Since people are always watching and trying to pick out something to use against you and knowing that he is a fellow Nigerian it will be easy for the viewers to believe him. I was never in love with Eddy, it was just a game and I was being strategic that is all and I made up with Kevin right in the house, he is like my brother so there is no ill-feeling against him anymore."
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kx: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2009
Its a shame that absolutely nothing about this girl is true.
Gosh,even her name is clouded in liessss?
What a big shame.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
Kx:

Its a shame that absolutely nothing about this girl is true.
Gosh,even her name is clouded in liessss?
What a big shame.

So she wants us to believe her or what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2009
that girl will never learn. She started with lies, still lying. Just hope she won't end up with lies. May God forgive her. Let her just shut up for once or go dumb.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2009
nkenna is just doing damage control as advised by her family, trust me, she's not smart enough for a calculated risk like this one, it is who she is
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2009
shalom pls what is d source this news article? if its geniuine then it says it all

i think we all suspected there just wasnt something right bout this "nkenna" lass, i voiced my suspicions on page 171 & behold behold d truth is coming out
dis gal was sent in to act in bbr embarassed & lying through her teeth & making a right i.d.i.o.t. of herself was d only way she could make a name for herself
and most people actually thought kevin was the "fake" one sad
guess d condition for appearing on d show was for her to be able to create havoc & be controversial, mnet na wa for una sha undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shetani: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
sorry to bring every one back but who won??
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
shetani:

sorry to bring every one back but who won??

Laila SHETANI, you don't know who won? Anyway, let me mellow down since you used the word 'sorry'.

To answer your question, KEVIN won.

The victory is still sweet even if a bit dated. It's the KEVOLUTION!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2009
I got it from BBA4 official site, The story is still there for all to see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by samsanyus(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2009
How are we sure, the new name Nkenna gave the public is real? The girl is just too complicated
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2009
nkenna needs to shut up and stop causing further damage to her reputation. so she thinks we will automatically stop hating "Nkenna" and fall in love with "Chinonso" after that revelation. what a deluded cow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 2:22am On Dec 21, 2009
Nkenna/Chinonso and her issues . . . Abeg how was the 'get-together' Lagos people had?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kx: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2009
dominique:

nkenna needs to shut up and stop causing further damage to her reputation.

Bros,what reputation are u talking about pls?
Does she have any that I am not aware of?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2009
Abeg, make we forget Nkenna jor. The girl has done enough damage to her 'reputation' to last many lifetimes. Any news on the get-together?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
a big shout to the Nlanders that came out on sunday, lawyerchap, salsera, kaydee, ilugunboy and tampico. was great seeing you guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
awww. . . i wish i had attended sad cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.