Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Eye Fixation - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Eye Fixation (629 Views)

Serious Smoke Entry My Eye While Driving. / Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Fixation by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
It's common amongst riders that "you go where you're looking at". This is something I believe in and practice this religiously.

This morning just after straightening out of a right banking turn @90 mph I saw wood planks on the roadway.

It's amazing how training came into play. I quickly calculated the debris field and from that time stopped looking at it and looked directly at the path where I want my front wheel to go.

I missed the debris field completely and you can see later when I post the video that I was looking straight ahead.

For the new riders, practice visual training which is looking down range.

I'll post the video later when I get home.

PS: on the BMW bikes, you want to avoid at all cost anything that will damage the oil filter because it there's an oil leak at speed then it's going to go in the path of the rear tire = not good.

Re: Eye Fixation by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nice bike!

1 Like

Re: Eye Fixation by princetom1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
0rex:
Nice bike!

U see am.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Fixation by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Car Owners: Earn Money Answering These Easy Questions / Honda Accord Halla 1994 @ Affodable Price / Pontiac Solstice Or Saturn Sky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.