Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance (19149 Views)

Fill The Online Survey And Stand A Chance To Win A Brand New PS4!!! / The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? / Hulk Vs Doomsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Floridax(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
I av played god of war from 1 to 3 to ascension...... they said kratos is the almighty God slayer ,monster slayer.... OK let see...what about this green monster
Kratos vs the Hulk..... who would win?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Proffdada: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hulk is always fueledby rage, kratos can only win by a lullaby

5 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Proffdada:
Hulk is always fueledby rage, kratos can only win by a lullaby

Abeg,Wetin be Lullaby shocked
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Proffdada: 12:28am On Jul 02, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

Abeg,Wetin be Lullaby shocked
Song to calm hulk

11 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by cupidhero(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2016
Floridax:
I av played god of war from 1 to 3 to ascension......
they said kratos is the almighty God slayer ,monster slayer....
OK let see...what about this green monster

Kratos vs the Hulk.....
who would win?..
Hehe....puny god!
The hulk go smash kratos back to Sonyopolis.
Mention Thanos and Doomsday when you talk about the hulk.

5 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by HyDef(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Floridax:
I av played god of war from 1 to 3 to ascension......
they said kratos is the almighty God slayer ,monster slayer....
OK let see...what about this green monster

Kratos vs the Hulk.....
who would win?..

Nah, Hulk would win.

He's nearly indestructible, super fast, can jump super high, and is infinitely stronger.

All these put together?

6 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Floridax(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2016
I created this post...cuz of my crazy friend who believed in kratos so much...he said kratos can kill any thing .....I told he was no match for the hulk. .....

1 Like

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Lana1(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2016
Two Words:
Hulk...........SMAAASH!!!

11 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by StPete: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2016
Definitely kratos is winning. It doesn't matter whether Hulk has got all d moves and stuff, Kratos fights everything bigger and more powerful than he is. If he can kill Zeus, no other creature comes close. I think the killing of Zeus summarizes everything.

7 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by PreciousRahl(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Some people need to read comics...

2 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2016
PreciousRahl:
Some people need to read comics...
like the guy above u undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by PreciousRahl(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2016
liveLongNprospa:
like the guy above u undecided
Exactly my point smiley
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Floridax(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=PreciousRahl post=47151015]Some people need to read comics.
telling u bro.....judging by only kratos actions
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
StPete:
Definitely kratos is winning. It doesn't matter whether Hulk has got all d moves and stuff, Kratos fights everything bigger and more powerful than he is. If he can kill Zeus, no other creature comes close. I think the killing of Zeus summarizes everything.
What the? Do you even realize the hull has unlimited strength?
The angrier he gets he keeps getting stronger !
Kratos wouldn't last 5 mins with the Hull!

3 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
This comparison is laughable! Do you guys even know who world breaker hulk is?
World breaker Hulk made the entire eastern part of the United states tremble just by walking. That's how strong he is. It'd be a one punch kill.

6 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Davidhero(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Proffdada:
Song to calm hulk
And Only one person can do that "BLACK WIDOW"[b]

3 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Proffdada: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Davidhero:

And Only one person can do that
"BLACK WIDOW"[b]
and hulk's girlfriend ;daughter of general Ross

4 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Davidhero(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Proffdada:
and hulk's girlfriend ;daughter of general Ross

Hulks rage no get part two. He almost finished Iron Man in Avengers Age Of Ultron.

6 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Kaycee7(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2016
Mmmmmm.................Aaaaaahhhhhhhh................Eeehhhhhhhh..........

I'm sorry. I can't work with this. Stalemate maybe?
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by gameboy727(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
I would say a stalemate. Kratos no dey gree die no matter how you beat am. Even if he dies he's gonna escape from Hades and whoop Hulk's ass.

In short dem go fight till eternity. Rage and anger is what drives both of them.

4 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Kaycee7(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
gameboy727:
I would say a stalemate. Kratos no dey gree die no matter how you beat am. Even if he dies he's gonna escape from Hades and whoop Hulk's ass.

In short dem go fight till eternity. Rage and anger is what drives both of them.

2 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by alotofgrace(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2016
cupidhero:

Hehe....puny god!
The hulk go smash kratos back to Sonyopolis.
Mention Thanos and Doomsday when you talk about hulk.

He should compare kratos to the likes of wolverine, atom, or Shazam.

1 Like

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Tobyshegz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
alright lads, let me tell y'all what you dont know.
As powerful and fast as he is, he can be EASILY— read my lips— E-A-S-I-L-Y outsmarted.#FACT.
Close up combats with HULK will definitely land you close to Baba God in heaven.
So all those "press O repeatedly, then press X, now press O again, now press ∆ again" Will be probably impossible for GOW to even implement on Hulk!.
His speed and ever increasing body damaging blows is not a joking something.
Now hulk's got loads of weaknesses including a song, his gf, puppies... lots of them.
Gow also has magic, something that seem to be a general weakpoints for most marvel/DC characters who has strange muscle-based strengths.
Gow can, won't, will never ever infest not even 0.00001% damages on Hult with his swords, and whips, whatever.
They just wont cause damages just cause Hulk has an incredibly fast rate of accelerated body healing.
Conclusion: Hulk's got way too much power for GOW to handle.
Only good planners and research experts like Batman can even know of Hulk's weaknesses.
Gow doesnt know how to distract, which might be of a good advantage over Hulk.
"sighs" seriously, i dont know who will win. On paper, putting each other's power against themselves, Hulk will definitely beat GOW to pulp, maybe not to death ( cos he will surely come back),..Nonetheless, lets just say this fight may not even happen.
GOW is busy fighting gods and demons. Hulk is balling in Marvel.
They just may not even meet.
The End.

12 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tobyshegz:
alright lads, let me tell y'all what you dont know.
As powerful and fast as he is, he can be EASILY— read my lips— E-A-S-I-L-Y outsmarted.#FACT.
Close up combats with HULK will definitely land you close to Baba God in heaven.
So all those "press O repeatedly, then press X, now press O again, now press ∆ again" Will be probably impossible for GOW to even implement on Hulk!.
His speed and ever increasing body damaging blows is not a joking something.
Now hulk's got loads of weaknesses including a song, his gf, puppies... lots of them.
Gow also has magic, something that seem to be a general weakpoints for most marvel/DC characters who has strange muscle-based strengths.
Gow can, won't, will never ever infest not even 0.00001% damages on Hult with his swords, and whips, whatever.
They just wont cause damages just cause Hulk has an incredibly fast rate of accelerated body healing.
Conclusion: Hulk's got way too much power for GOW to handle.
Only good planners and research experts like Batman can even know of Hulk's weaknesses.
Gow doesnt know how to distract, which might be of a good advantage over Hulk.
"sighs" seriously, i dont know who will win. On paper, putting each other's power against themselves, Hulk will definitely beat GOW to pulp, maybe not to death ( cos he will surely come back),..Nonetheless, lets just say this fight may not even happen.
GOW is busy fighting gods and demons. Hulk is balling in Marvel.
They just may not even meet.
The End.

But if they happened to meet world breaker hulk would kill kratos in 6 seconds flat!!
It's not even a contest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by frubben(m): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

What the? Do you even realize the hull has unlimited strength?
The angrier he gets he keeps getting stronger !
Kratos wouldn't last 5 mins with the Hull!

And kratos has a PHD of getting people angry. So hulk is going to have the upper hand

8 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by colossus2: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Thrash.....comic book kor, conference book ni.
In your comic book, was it stated that Hulk can defeat Kratos?
Only medussa's gaze is enough for Hulk.
Can Hulk defeat Zeus undecided
Hulk that couldn't even lift Thor's mjolnir.
I believe Kratos can't defeat Thor to acquire his power

6 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by StPete: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2016
colossus2:

Thank u for ur analysis. Don't mind those ppl saying trash about comic books. I repeat, Kratos defeating Zeus summarizes everything

7 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Collinz2(m): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2016
colossus2:
i hate it when some1 ref me to comic books, they are trash. Kratos defeated the strongest god and even hades. He will surely beat hulk.

1 Like

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by lewispius: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
whr deez OP

Aw u go compare gOD and hulk
Remember... kratos killed everyone in GOW..
even Titans

which marvel character go underworld come out

5 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Kaycee7(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Collinz2:
i hate it when some1 ref me to comic books, they are trash. Kratos defeated the strongest god and even hades. He will surely beat hulk.
I hear you. "Comic books are trash. Lets get our points from video games. They are closer to the truth."
That's how you sound
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Collinz2(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Kaycee7:
I hear you. "Comic books are trash. Lets get our points from video games. They are closer to the truth."
That's how you sound
totally trash. Let get the point from the game and the movie. Even though hulk is very powerful on comic kratos can take his soul with hades blade.

4 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Kaycee7(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Collinz2:
totally trash. Let get the point from the game and the movie. Even though hulk is very powerful on comic kratos can take his soul with hades blade.
Bro, Hulk originated from comics and Kratos from game. If we'll judge Kratos based on game, we have to judge Hulk based on comics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy / GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.