Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) (63315 Views)

Stop-over Restaurants Along Inter-state Expressways: 10 Things You Would Observe / Vehicle With Nigerian Plates Spotted In The UK (Photo) / 10 Best Bukas And Restaurants In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by seunlayi(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by Firefire(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Bad market...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by surawilly(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2016
lol..not connected to PMB I saw another one in chennai also

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Ipob food is ready oh, come and chop.
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2016
naijaboy756:
If u eat there, automatically hardship don enter your destiny o.... Buhari and hardship na 5 & 6

True talk.

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Thunder fire POO-HARI Hotel undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by izzou(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
I could bet one of my balls before the day runs out, we'd see an iPod Wailer bring us this news with thebreakingtimes.com as source. grin

They'd proudly caption it:

"Revealed!!! Buhari's properties overseas!!" gringrin

Am an Ipob but that was a funny one
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by visijo(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2016
since Buhari take over as the nigerian president, his name is very controversial. Na so them see one Aisha Buhari, Fayose say na president wife. Now them sight one Buhari eatery for india, they are now claiming it to be Buhari property.... OP watch your back... EFCC may find you oo...
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by MarrisManah(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Agimor:
Wailers wound soon turn the table around.
Correct yourself now.... or
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by Damola00: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2016
God is watching!!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Our stolen Fund

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by notoriousbabe: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2016
So if I see hotel wey dey write "JONATHAN HOTEL" it means say na goodluck Jonathan get am? Only gullible people go believe dis kind thrash.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by greatness22(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2016
adaksbullet:
Buhari hostel on indai contry shocked

Bujari his took our moni too indai too buid hostel

Buhari his a yam eater angry
Doesn't you nose how hold men in politics behaves?
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by buskie13(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2016
so how does Buhari Hotels in India concerns Nigerians
why constituting nuisance with silly topic such as this??
and there was a mod who brought this thrash to FP...
it is sickening
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by Bobby4090: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2016
He owns it. The hotel was established in 1951. But don't forget Buhari was born 1920. He must have established it when he was 31 years and then grew it to its present size with money from Nigerian Army. grin
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by bigmo1(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2016
If it was sahara reporters that broke this news, headline would have been "Buhari's investment traced to india: the Aisha connection"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2016
naijaboy756:
If u eat there, automatically hardship don enter your destiny o.... Buhari and hardship na 5 & 6
loool. Bruh... I died after i saw this comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by liasmiram: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2016
The responses of some Nairalanders show that they don't usually read a post before replying .The post is straight forward. It is just coincidental as we have different words with different meaning in another language. Buhari Means some thing else in Hindi language not PMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by Thobiy(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Generalkorex:
them think say na mr president get am.bt them fail
wailers gonna wail and
haters gonna hate
Naso
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2016
henryanna36:
Buhari Hotel is part of a chain of South Indian restaurants called Buhari Hotels & Restaurants. The group has been in existence since 1951. The hotel has many outlets in various parts of Chennai.

The restaurant is famous in the metropolitan city of Chennai. It provides vegetarian as well as non vegetarian food. The service is well organized by the team of trained professionals.

The restaurant is famous for its Buhari Biryani. It is also served with a boiled egg sitting atop with its Mutton or Chicken variant which is very catchy. The Biryani is so popular that it is mentioned in many Tamil movies, songs and other articles and still remains the flavor of Madras/Chennai. Many celebrities and renowned people prefer ordering food from the restaurant.

It is unclear to Trezzy Blog if President Buhari has any link with the hotel.Considering the year of establishment,it is unlikely President Buhari will have a link with the hotel

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/buhari-hotels-and-restaurants-seen-in.html

Ok

Make Buhari our president no see this ooooooo
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by tolexy111: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2016
WHERE IS FAYOSE??
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by jrusky(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Morning folks I guess it is too early for this please the fact I'm one of those who don't like seen Buhari face at all BUT does not mean when things like THIS brew up I should start talking thrash or abusing or accusing Buhari no and far from it. That name was used by the hotel or the restaurant base on reason best known to the owner or possibly Buhari as a name might mean something else in their local dialect in that region but not to say Buhari knew about the hotel or owns the business not at all.

The truth is despite I seen Buhari as a liar and a disappointing president I knew very well and sure that this hotel or restaurant has nothing to do with Buhari I can defend him to the last on that. Guys please change topic this is not a talk it's only sometime nemesis is really haunting Buhari and his Liars gangs because this was how they lied so much against anything PDP then and when he and his Lairs gangs got to power could not proof them any longer and went mute and dumb that is why in life don't wish anybody evil or lied against your fellow human simply for you to have your way because surely payback time will surely cry out aloud.

The reality "BUHARI IS A DISASTER FOR NIGERIA AND APC NIGERIA DOOM"surely APC and Buhari will smell hell by 2019 election either they believe it or not they will be gone and gone forever. Witchcraft altar, manipulation, allegiance and creed will not save them everyone under thie boundage will be let loose.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by abbeyty(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2016
buhari, buhari, buhari? how many time did i call you ? why using our money to build a hotel in India, why not Nigeria at least that would have been another source of employment for some of our jobless youths. i beg na joke i dey joke before den come for my head lol
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by lakesidepapa(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Ekii:
Did you consider the fact that buhari could mean something else in India and, if we want to assume buhari owns a restaurant , you think he's going to use his name?

That's just it.. U're on point

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by naijaboy756: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2016
drebaba12:
see are the hardship dey follow you
how much be rice for your. Area? Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by kjaaja(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2016
stop lying dia is nothing like buhari Biryani ... stop deceiving ppl here pls... Biryani means rice in India language.... Hindi to b precise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by naijaboy756: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
loool. Bruh... I died after i saw this comment.
grin. As it was in 1984, so it is today. Maybe Jonathan handed over to him again in 1984.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2016
cheesy
virginboy1:
Some people won't read the details, because of their eagerness to malign President Buhari.

On the contrary.

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpelingwas ipmorantt! rsiae yuor hnad if u albe to raed tihs! 
lol.i gat u.u typing d wey u do pronounce.jst bcuz of ur lost teeth
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2016
cheesy
virginboy1:
Some people won't read the details, because of their eagerness to malign President Buhari.

On the contrary.

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpelingwas ipmorantt! rsiae yuor hnad if u albe to raed tihs! 
lol.i gat u.u typing d wey u do pronounce.jst bcuz of ur lost teeth.
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by CltrAltDel: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2016
[s]
anonimi:
Did he declare it to CCB as part of his assets?
Maybe that is why the man has REFUSED to make the declaration public despite his campaign promise.
All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party scamming zombies since 1960.
[/s]
[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3877894_sence_jpeg7e22ceec24f8514d020d5b78f5762bd2
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by TesleemKasope(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2016
The story is dead by founded the restaurant in 1951,
Re: Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) by LAUWALI222(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
So what.....?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.