Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) (1013 Views)

Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / Ever Wondered If There's Evidence Of Black Africans In The Bible / Freemasonry Will Never Free Africans In The West Only Enslave And/or Extinct. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) by lordcabasa(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2016
Seems more like we are the most brainwashed race alive, what more can I say when the Indians still practise Hinduism, Chinese practise their Confucianism, Jews stuck on their Judaism, Thailand stuck on Buddhism, Arabs stuck on Islam etc.

Where did the black man go wrong that his religion, traditions, language and even customs has become an abomination to him and the world that not even the bush men of south Afric can be proud of their history?

In all honesty, the whole of Africa can't be wrong at the same time in their faith knowing how far apart we were over the years before the coming of the "racists" yet were united in purpose, culture and tradition. I think we need to think because from where I stand there seems to be no Africans here in Africa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) by madridguy(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2016
The last picture about IRAQ got me crying everyday.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Good
Re: Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2016
OP no be force to accept Christianity or Islam...is just a matter of choice that we are all making freewillingly without a pointed gun to our heads.

But if you want to go back in worshipping oracles or idols....fine nobody is hindering you and stop making a thread out of it...

Hope i made myself cleared grin
Re: Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) by lordcabasa(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2016
No u did not sir,. Perhaps if you had been born by a Hindu in India you will still believe that Hinduism is the best and unquestionable. May God help us all

UndisputedBosom:
OP no be force to accept Christianity or Islam...is just a matter of choice that we are all making freewillingly without a pointed gun to our heads.

But if you want to go back in worshipping oracles or idols....fine nobody is hindering you and stop making a thread out of it...

Re: Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) by plaetton: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Just look at the Ooni Of Ife, the custodian of Yoruba cultural heritage,.a heritage that predates christianity by thousands of years.
A heritage whose legends and mythologies are as colorful, more interesting and enigmatic as the Hebrew mythologies.
Look at the Ooni If Ife , clowning from one Church to another, saying that geezus is his father.

It makes me wanna Cry .
undecided undecided

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
plaetton:
Just look at the Ooni Of Ife, the custodian of Yoruba cultural heritage,.a heritage that predates christianity by thousands of years.
A heritage whose legends and mythologies are as colorful, more interesting and enigmatic as the Hebrew mythologies.

Look at the Ooni If Ife , clowning from one Church to another, saying that geezus is his father.

It makes me wanna Cry .
undecided undecided

BRO... THESE DAYS EVEN NATIVE DOCTORS ATTEND CHURCH SERVICES ON SUNDAYS! undecided
Re: Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) by hahn(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

BRO... THESE DAYS EVEN NATIVE DOCTORS ATTEND CHURCH SERVICES ON SUNDAYS! undecided

Don't forget to add corrupt officials. Especially undecided
Re: Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) by hahn(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lol.

The only difference between African religion is that Africans make idols out of wood and stone and worship them while muslims and christians worship thin air.

Christians even take it a step further by eating "bread" calling it flesh of Jesus and drinking "wine"(I swear I have tasted zobo in a church grin ) and believe they are drinking the blood of Jesus. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) by urahara(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
lordcabasa:
Seems more like we are the most brainwashed race alive, what more can I say when the Indians still practise Hinduism, Chinese practise their Confucianism, Jews stuck on their Judaism, Thailand stuck on Buddhism, Arabs stuck on Islam etc.

Where did the black man go wrong that his religion, traditions, language and even customs has become an abomination to him and the world that not even the bush men of south Afric can be proud of their history?

In all honesty, the whole of Africa can't be wrong at the same time in their faith knowing how far apart we were over the years before the coming of the "racists" yet were united in purpose, culture and tradition. I think we need to think because from where I stand there seems to be no Africans here in Africa.

cry cry cry

Oh whenever I think about this, I want to cry and curse the day the white man stepped foot in our land angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS) by lordcabasa(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2016
Ts unfortunate that religion has made Africans to throw away their brains, notfunny man

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really True About The Bible? / Bible Gurus In The House, What Did Jesus Meant To Say In Matthew 10:34 / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.