Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Do Pastors Push Somebody While Praying For The Person - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors Push Somebody While Praying For The Person (784 Views)

Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pastors Push Somebody While Praying For The Person by squirrelmail: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Why do some pastors while praying for someone hold the person on the forehead and stylishly push the person down?

Lalasticlala plz help forward this to your man of God for explanation
Re: Why Do Pastors Push Somebody While Praying For The Person by Damianking(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
I do think about that too. Anyway FTC mode loaded.
Re: Why Do Pastors Push Somebody While Praying For The Person by Oche211(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
They do that so that u fall down na.
No matter the pushing, i no go fall lailai.
The worst thing that will happen is that me nd the pastor go dey waka round the church. Na him go tire.
Hate dat crap

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Push Somebody While Praying For The Person by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
what do they stand to benefit when the person falls down?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Push Somebody While Praying For The Person by cloudgoddess(f): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
noblemails:
what do they stand to benefit when the person falls down?
They want to create the illusion of supernatural interference.
Re: Why Do Pastors Push Somebody While Praying For The Person by Tellemall: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
squirrelmail:
Why do some pastors while praying for someone hold the person on the forehead and stylishly push the person down?

Lalasticlala plz help forward this to your man of God for explanation

Because if they didn't nobody would fall down.

If nobody falls down, nobody will come to their ministry.

If nobody comes to their ministry, then they will not get any
money

If they don't get any money, then they are out of business.

If they are out of business, there's nothing as lucrative as what they'd have left.
Re: Why Do Pastors Push Somebody While Praying For The Person by waxxydude: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Can't forget one mumu church i visited one time like that. The minister go just touch persin dem go fly until e reach my turn, the guy put hand for my head i nor shake then e come dey push me 360 like a circle with force i nor still fall. E begin dey set leg for me for my mind i say "for wia?!! oga pastor, me na correct SouthSouth boy o. grin

After the nigga saw he couldn't pull me down, he stopped (the guy don provoke) panting heavily then he said "you're possessed with 7 demons, you want to shame my god" undecided grin chai

Meself carry my "seven demons" dey go house and never return.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Pastor To Make This Kind Of Cake For A Child's wedding(pic) / A Christian Marrying More Than One Woman (sin Or Rightous) / See What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims Wishing Christians Merry Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.