Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Muhammad Crime And Reference - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad Crime And Reference (1625 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / 39 Benefits Of Sending Blessings Upon Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Crime And Reference by ajiboye007(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Crimes of Muhammad and References from hadith buhari and muslim and tabari — Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al- Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236). — Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al- Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233), — Muhammad handling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270) — Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579), — He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al- Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639) — Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3) — Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al- Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.) — ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.” — Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371) — Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE. — Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367). — Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.
ITS A SERIOUS MATTER .

Re: Muhammad Crime And Reference by uwagimboo: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
The guy grooved during his reign ooo..
Re: Muhammad Crime And Reference by jcross19: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
So you mean that mohammad is necrophilia? When I think I have heard it all another version will come out it!!!!! Shai this is serious matter oooh.
Re: Muhammad Crime And Reference by annunaki2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
This list does not even begin to scratch the surface of mohammed's crimes when you remember he was also into armed robbery(caravan raiding), genocidal killing(mass murderer) and several other hate crimes too numerous to list here.
Re: Muhammad Crime And Reference by Ifeann(f): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
jcross19:
So you mean that mohammad is necrophilia? When I think I have heard it all another version will come out it!!!!! Shai this is serious matter oooh.

Yes he did so she can get prophets wives privileges in paradise.. muhammad was mental.
Re: Muhammad Crime And Reference by truthman2012(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
All muslims are better than Muhammad as I have not heard of any who committed as much crimes as he did.

Muhammad is the only leader that could not be emulated by his followers:

He is the only one that married his daughter-in law.

He married eleven wives against his god command of only four.

Muhammad married Aisha at six and was tighting her. I doubt if any sane Muslims are doing that now.

He was the only one, who when fasting would be kissing and putting his head in-between the laps of a menstrating woman.

He would wear the hilaf (women dress) like a cross dressser and still received allahh's revelations. I doubt if any sane Muslims could do that today.

If truly Muhammad is the best example for muslims, I wonder why they can't copy him in all things.

If Muhammad could make heaven, there will be no hell for anybody as none can be a worse sinner than him. I wonder how muslims are not seeing it so.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Crime And Reference by true2god: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Islam is nothing but a criminal enterprise founded by group of arab bandits and criminals (mohammed ibn abdullah, Abu Bakr, Omar, etc) masqurading as a religion. It takes a small knowledge of the quran and the hadith to understand this simple fact.

Mohammed and his sahabas maintained their expensive lifestyles\women by delaring war on the so-called infidels with the sole aim of robbing them of their valuables and women, of which mohammed (the megadon) is entitled to 20% of loots captured in war (and fully sanctioned by allahh).

Where there is no war mohammed manufacture one or make a law that will be exploitative to non-muslims (quran 9:29). Follow mohammed, you become a hardened criminal well supported by allahh.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Crime And Reference by Amberon: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
oo

(1) (Reply)

God Is Great And You Blow Yourself Up / Know Your Mahrams In Islam / 7 Day Ruqyah Programme With The Qur’an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.