Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) (5985 Views)

Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle / Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? / Tiwa Savage Stunning In Tiny Braids Hairstyle [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by pinshore: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade are two of the biggest female names in Nigerian entertainment and both seem to be doing exceptionally well with their individual careers.
Besides their amazing voice and ability to make good music, both women are stylish and love to show off different looks each time they step out.
Both singers at different times were spotted rocking braids and we think both women looked beautiful in it. While understanding that both women looked adorable, we would like to know who you think rocked the hairstyle better by leaving a comment below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/tiwa-savage-or-yemi-alade-who-rocked-the-braids.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by pinshore: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
wink wink wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
TIWA nonii kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by starpon1: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
this tiwa and make up a.k.a foundation is like buhari and corruption
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
In third pincure like hitting her ponmo hard
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by SpeedyConnect(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
k
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by gozmok1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
non of them
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
yemi ni jor
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by cc150615(f): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
There's no basis for comparism cos it's 2 different hair they used for the braid
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by abimbawealth(f): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Una too like to dey compare, abeg...

Btw, what they used is different
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by toyeanlawlah(f): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
You people and your wahala..... They've both got two different hairstyles. Secondly, one has got 'heavy' makeup while the other is very natural. How then do we compare :-
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by Pamelayoung: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
I'm seeing Tiwa on braids for the first time, she looks great besides I love both ladies
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Pamelayoung:
I'm seeing Tiwa on braids for the first time, she looks great besides I love both ladies

SIR PLEASE, WHICH ONE BE TIWA FOR THIA
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by visijo(m): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2016
hahaha, i can't even detect tiwa or yemi.. Someone help me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

SIR PLEASE, WHICH ONE BE TIWA FOR THIA

The first lady on black braids

(1) (Reply)

Very Real!! Face Of Jesus Appears In The Sky Of England / Merlin Season 6 Release Date / Wedding Guest Under Fire For Very 'inappropriate' Dress That Would Upstage Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.