Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Love And Attraction Perfume, How Effective Is It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love And Attraction Perfume, How Effective Is It? (1176 Views)

How Effective Can Her Course Be? / Forever Living Products For Men. How Effective? / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Attraction Perfume, How Effective Is It? by iamNotAlone(f): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hi darlings, has anyone in the room ever used love and attraction perfume, back to sender oil, good luck oil etc?
How effective are they?any testimonies?

Some friend is persuading me to start using them but I don't really believe those things especially the love and attraction perfume

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At 35 He Was A Doctor... Had A Car, And Even A Driver... / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? / How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.