Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall (2481 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by tosyne2much(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Just when you notice any of these signs in the exam hall, you don't need a prophet to assure you that the witches and wizards in your village actually followed you into the exam hall

1. If you carry an expo into the exam hall and your own handwriting becomes illegible to read when you unwrapped the expo grin

2. You bought a pen and tested it on a paper before entering into the exam hall. After writing your name and matric number on your answer booklet, the pen stopped working, and the invigilator insisted on not allowing you to go out to buy another one nor ever borrow one. Immediately after your blank answer booklet was collected your pen started working fine grin

3. You didn't read for an exam and applied formation with the most brilliant student in your department, only for you to get into the exam hall and the invigilators rearranged you, putting you in the midst of the olodos in your class grin

4. You were queuing at your school ATM and a man came and politely asked you give him a chance to withdraw before you. This got angry you angry and you began to dish out loads of insults to the man. The next day, you entered into the exam hall and found out he's the chief invigilator of your hall grin

5. If a lecturer has been threatening with you carry over unless you leave for girlfriend for him to bleep but you no gree hear word. You entered into the exam the next day and found out he's the invigilator giving out exam booklets and question paper. Even if he gives you question paper and answer booklet, I swear e no go allow you turn neck at all; D *

6. If you carry an expo into the exam hall, upon your expo, you're still disturbing other students to teach you so that you will not fail, meanwhile those ones dey use dia own brain ooo grin

7. Barely three minutes into the exam hall, someone called your name and you answered, the lecturer tells you to stand up and summit. Meanwhile you have not written anything oooo grin

8. When the invigilator says "stop writing and submit your booklet" but you continue writing justto finish up, only for him to come close to you and tear your script. grin

9. As a final year student writing your final paper, you successfully carried an expo and was elated that you're now a graduate.. You submitted your booklet and was almost heading to the door when the expo dropped from your back pocket, before you could say Jack!, the invigilator don already pick am begin dey fill exam misconduct form for you grin grin. grin

10. If you supported Lanicky during Miss Nairaland Contest, unknown to you that the person sitting next to you in the exam hall was Mimzy's campaign manager. You tapped him on the shoulder for assistance and you discovered he was Mimzy's Campaign Manager. *I swear you don already fail that course if you didn't read for it* grin grin

I drop my pen

Feel free to add yours

Cc
Lalasticlala

Original Writer: Tosyne2much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by Brymo: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Luck is always the last refuge of laziness and incompetence.
James Cash Penney

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by SeverusSnape(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
No witch can follow you to exam Hall, If you don't read, then you're on your own. If you fail, Don't blame it on witchcraft or Wizardry. We don't follow people to exam venues.

(on behalf of the witches and wizards of Hogwarts - orders of Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw)

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by youngaz(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Oya nah Tosyne2much be the OP it's sure 2 make FP **grabs popcorn with yoghurt**......waiting 4 comments ngbo who has all dose tins ever appun to b4gringrincheesycheesy
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mr 10 T's

abeg modify oo plenty miss-take grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by vizkiz: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
when you get to the exam hall and you can't remember what you read cry

It happened to me twice and also during my finals I guess it's because I was really anxious or Those witches were following my like IG watching all my moves and blocking my brain from remembering... Instead of thinking about the answers, I was thinking about the soup yetunde cooked for me cry

You know that moment when you know the answers but you just need a word to remember everything you read? Yeah that was what happened to me grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by ElDaIllest(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ha
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by dollyjoy(f): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
If the invigilator is a guy that you dumped after making him invest so much in you.

Just don't bother to write because Iyawo sarifat will use your script to rap bole the next morning. cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by tosyne2much(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
youngaz:
Oya nah Tosyne2much be the OP it's sure 2 make FP **grabs popcorn with yoghurt**......waiting 4 comments ngbo who has all dose tins ever appun to b4gringrincheesycheesy
FP ke? Everyday no be Christmas now grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by amzee(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tosyne2much, Smellymouth please can you guys define what Witches & Wizard are?
Cos over here in USK they dont exist.
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by donbenedict(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tosyne2much havnt u created smth similar to this before?
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by DVMtuppence(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Don't tell me dis will get to FP
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by youngaz(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
FP ke? Everyday no be Christmas now grin
yh we all knw bt wen it comes 2 Tosyne2much posts @ least 98% will make FPgringrin and i predict diz 1 shuld also.....Lala come see suntin ooo.....Snake!!!!!gringrin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by tosyne2much(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
donbenedict:
Tosyne.2much havnt u created smth similar to this before?
Tosyne does not drop a thread twice grin grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by donbenedict(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
English.. something similar.. I didn't mean it must be verbatim

Of course you have posted smth similar to this. Doesn't mean it must be carbon copy. Check your threads.

I don't mean harm.
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by amzee(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
If I hear,u want make i open your yansh abi?
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by amzee(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tosyne2much and his 10 this and 10 that. Its getting stale. Try something else nah,abi how u c am oga smellymouth?
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by Layooluwa(f): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
I believe there are some witches and wizards who follow you right into the exam hall just to use straw to suck everything you've read.embarassed. That's why it's good to pray and fast before any examcheesy

Meanwhile, donbenedict, i sight you oh
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by Proffdada: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by wristbangle: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin chai lovely one prof. Tosyne2much
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by donbenedict(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
Layooluwa:
I believe there are some witches and wizards who follow you right into the exam hall just to use straw to suck everything you've read.embarassed. That's why it's good to pray and fast before any examcheesy

Meanwhile, donbenedict, i sight you oh
anything for your guy?
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by allytinted: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2016

Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by barackodam: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
Straight to front page.

That number 10......

Chai Tosin, you is wicked ooo

Number 1...... Very true

Number 3, na to copy the olodo wey sabi pass na, even olodo get levels
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by bolt000(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
vizkiz:
when you get to the exam hall and you can't remember what you read cry
It happened to me twice and also during my finals I guess it's because I was really anxious or Those witches were following my like IG watching all my moves and blocking my brain from remembering... Instead of thinking about the answers, I was thinking about the soup yetunde cooked for me cry
You know that moment when you know the answers but you just need a word to remember everything you read? Yeah that was what happened to me grin

Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by iamdotune(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lol baba na u o... Tosyn2much baba abeg no forget me
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by falconey(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
tosyne2much:

Original Writer: Tosyne2much

Hilarious cheesy
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by fratermathy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
As I saw the name of the Op, I knew instantly that this is frontpage bound...

Tosyne2much is in illuminati! He controls Nairaland powers that be.
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by prof800(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
hehehe
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by oyatmicah(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
make i buy land, cos na tosyn write am
Re: 10 Signs That Witches & Wizards Followed You Into The Exam Hall by goldeno10boy: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avanset VCE Exam Simulator / Uniben Part Time & Sandwich Form Is Out / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.