Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) (2007 Views)

Virtual Football Investment / Get A Reliable USD Virtual Prepaid Debit Cards For Your Account Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hello everyone, I want to train you people on how to make steady daily income from VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
I'm assuring of this strategy, well you will see for yourself when we start it, before I proceed, I will like us to show interest so I will know if people are keenly following.
Please do not drop any mail or phone number in whatsoever here so as not to get banned or get topic removed.

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by salz01: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
biko abeg pls joo share
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by ideababa: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
oya now
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by sobastical: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Is it that thing called baby soccer? I really want to kill that thing not addicted but I just want to nail it big and leave... I no go mind the tutorial o
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by sirVyck: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
I would like to get a shot at it, so please go ahead
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by tojahh(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2016
Go ahead boss, am here... Would want to share my strategy too but since you're the boss, let my hat doff for you. Waiting patiently to discover from u
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by Onexex(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2016
The tutorial no go be bad idea cuss all bar na bar
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by Raphtop(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2016
following I'm a lover of vfl
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Good morning fellow NLs, we are going to commence our tutorials when I'm back from church, but before I go this morning, I will like us to adhere to the following rules
1) NO POSTING OF NUMBERS OR EMAIL HERE, WHEN THE TIME COMES TO SPEAK WITH ME, I WILL PERSONALLY DROP MY NUMBER HERE.

2) PLEASE NO INTRUDER SHOULD ENTER INTO THIS THREAD, IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A WORKING STRATEGY, GO AND OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD.

3) I WILL HAVE TO TEACH YOU THE ALL THE STRATEGIES YOU WILL USE HERE AND ALSO PICK TEAM TO USE THE STRATEGY FOR, ONLY FOR TWO SEASONS, I WILL HAVE TO COLLECT SOMETHING IN OTHER TO TEACH YOU HOW TO CHOOSE TEAM BY YOURSELF, I THINK I HAVE TRIED ENOUGH.

4) PLEASE NO VULGER OR ABUSIVE WORDS HERE....

KINDLY LET ME KNOW PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING ME BY TYPING SOMETHING AND FOR OTHERS TO SEE, DONT JUST BE A GHOST HERE.

THANK YOU.
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by wandex08: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2016
I dey follow you bumper to bumper
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by tojahh(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2016
noted
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2016
So we are starting now, before you start virtual, this is what you suppose to have already but only if you want me to trade for you, but it will definitely based on some percentage.

1) An Account with merrybet, you can open one one here, remove the spaces in between merrybet . com

2) A laptop or Android phone that support chrome or Firefox

3) At least #5000 for trading, you can use more, that higher the money, the higher the profit.

4) A bank account to withdraw you money.

NOW TO BUSINESS

WHAT IS VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE?

Answer: Virtual football is a computarised game which consist of 16 teams, 10 seasons per day and 30 matches per season.

I think we are following, please as any questions before I proceed.
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by wandex08: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2016
adebayolukmon:
So we are starting now, before you start virtual, this is what you suppose to have already but only if you want me to trade for you, but it will definitely based on some percentage.

1) An Account with merrybet, you can open one one here, remove the spaces in between merrybet . com

2) A laptop or Android phone that support chrome or Firefox

3) At least #5000 for trading, you can use more, that higher the money, the higher the profit.

4) A bank account to withdraw you money.

NOW TO BUSINESS

WHAT IS VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE?

Answer: Virtual football is a computarised game which consist of 16 teams, 10 seasons per day and 30 matches per season.

I think we are following, please as any questions before I proceed.
you mean 300 matches in a day?
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by itzdeejay: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
adebayolukmon:
Good morning fellow NLs, we are going to commence our tutorials when I'm back from church, but before I go this morning, I will like us to adhere to the following rules
1) NO POSTING OF NUMBERS OR EMAIL HERE, WHEN THE TIME COMES TO SPEAK WITH ME, I WILL PERSONALLY DROP MY NUMBER HERE.

2) PLEASE NO INTRUDER SHOULD ENTER INTO THIS THREAD, IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A WORKING STRATEGY, GO AND OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD.

3) I WILL HAVE TO TEACH YOU THE ALL THE STRATEGIES YOU WILL USE HERE AND ALSO PICK TEAM TO USE THE STRATEGY FOR, ONLY FOR TWO SEASONS, I WILL HAVE TO COLLECT SOMETHING IN OTHER TO TEACH YOU HOW TO CHOOSE TEAM BY YOURSELF, I THINK I HAVE TRIED ENOUGH.

4) PLEASE NO VULGER OR ABUSIVE WORDS HERE....

KINDLY LET ME KNOW PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING ME BY TYPING SOMETHING AND FOR OTHERS TO SEE, DONT JUST BE A GHOST HERE.

THANK YOU.
. Interesting!!!!!
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by pryme(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Just go ahead with ur tutorial.. Ppl are following codedly ;DJust go ahead with ur tutorial.. Ppl are following codedly
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by Democivil: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
oya lets go...
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by emmydsife(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
What part of your mind cannot understand "dont jump on pples' thread"?
itzdeejay:
I have a multi-million dollar idea that needs..#500,000 - #1,000,000 as capital....within 2months....the capital have been multiplied times 10 folds..... Contact me if you have capital for partnership.
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by sobastical: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Continue sir...
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by sirVyck: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
go ahead oga mi..... we dey follow
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by casttlebarbz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
OP...CONTINUE NA,,.no put manpikin for suspense na,cos dat virtual soccer don break my back,..abeg i wan revenge
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by tojahh(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Is virtual soccer with Bet9ja same as the one we are gonna discuss here?
Because I uses Bet9ja and it looks popular and common among them all.
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by Achimaechi(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ride on sir!
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by dvakpos: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Great. we are here....
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by dvakpos: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
They are thesame. only the names of teams are different. But in the betrader, all the scores are thesame. The bookmakers do not determine the scores. Oga them, correct me if i dey wrong o
tojahh:
Is virtual soccer with Bet9ja same as the one we are gonna discuss here?

Because I uses Bet9ja and it looks popular and common among them all.
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by macksinak(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by chriscross(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Waiting .....!
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by gentle007(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
following
Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
I'm sorry for any delay, you should all know how Nairaland is, the banning stuffs, kindly go to this post on this section https://www.nairaland.com/3202573/virtual-football-league-daily-cash/1

1 Like

Re: Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
so just go there and check

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate In Nigeria And Various Investment Opportunities / df / GOLD BUSINESS IS NOW IN FULL SWING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.