Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) (36591 Views)

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by nagodesmile18(f): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmm..RIP
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by excel101(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
AngryNigerian:
People dying like flies...everyday!

Is it not hightime we developed a reliable National Data Bank, which will be a source of info for banks, Police, etc

The forensic guys can easily trace the hairs, fingerprints, sperm residue (if the victim had been raped/slept with), etc & solve murder (and many other) cases!

Nice one my bro, i wish our politician can think outside their pockets; look @ the news making the headlines in Nigeria today, corruption! Corruption!! Corruption!!! Everyday. A society where a family member is given a political appointment the next thing is party, and how to loot. All we need first is to start from the grassroots where our kids would be thought about the menace of corruption. Now in Nigeria you are tagged wise and smart depending on how you're able to loot our treasury. Bro what we need now in our society is re-orientation, because after allocating money to such, the same politicians will still embezzle it.

1 Like

Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by sweetilicious(f): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
RIP girl. May your murderers know no peace.
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by ezigr8(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
R.I.P so sad. God deliver us from the wicked
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by falconey(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatness22:
Good pm bro!
pm sir
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by GodblessNig247(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
olive282:
Ahh!...cnt trust anyone dz days o

Not even yourself oo grin
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
So many things happening in Despo now, most young boys wants to do G while most girls wants to be a Ghana bugger's girlfriend, the girls want to be in the front sit of their boyfriend's car. Despo, where dating a G boy is a bragging right to some gals. God help us.
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by olive282(f): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Not even yourself oo grin

Lol...
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by damogul: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Going by the foam emission from her nose its most likely she was given a very potent poison.
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by EDhims(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
I felt pity for her. RIP
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by passionate88: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
She only follow men with car and they can spend on her, not all these small small boys. grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by greatness22(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:

pm sir
Hope your campaign is going on well?
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by falconey(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatness22:
Hope your campaign is going on well?

not really sir, I am short of personnel (campaign managers).

I could use some help please......
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by greatness22(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:

not really sir, I am short of personnel (campaign managers).

I could use some help please......
Did you check the number 9 contestant on the verified list?
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by falconey(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatness22 what message are you trying to pass?
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by greatness22(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:

no I will, what about him?

woa greatness22 no number9

You should also add humility to your attributes. I have always known u to be a humble dude.
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by ogorwyne(f): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatness22:
Mr. July, we are watching you carefully. RIP Toju.
Nigga. I see u.
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by ezelos(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
WifeMaterial:
This world is getting worse everyday
. The world or naija?
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by falconey(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatness22:
You should also add humility to your attributes. I have always known u to be a humble dude.

hmmmmm I understand, you think I should withdraw and let go?
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by ezelos(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is just one out of tens of murder cases reported. How about others that occurred unnoticed? God protect us!
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by greatness22(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:

hmmmmm I understand, you think I should withdraw and let go?
not at all bro, am even stepping down. I want you to continue sir.
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by greatness22(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nigga. I see u.
the beautiful gift, hope u're having fun? cheesy Happy birthday beautiful.
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by falconey(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatness22:
not at all bro, am even stepping down. I want you to continue sir.

I didn't see your moniker on the verified list.....do you know why number 9 withdrew ?
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by greatness22(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:

I didn't see your moniker on the verified list.....do you know why number 9 withdrew ?
I am the number 9 contestant and i humbly withdrew from the contest.
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by TomLepskie(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
AngryNigerian:
People dying like flies...everyday!

Is it not hightime we developed a reliable National Data Bank, which will be a source of info for banks, Police, etc

The forensic guys can easily trace the hairs, fingerprints, sperm residue (if the victim had been raped/slept with), etc & solve murder (and many other) cases!

Nigeria weh no fit give you light, na national data bank deh wan come give u?
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
ogorwyne:

We don't really know what happened yet.
And today is your day...happy birthday.
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by mkoabiola: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
All these yeye bloggers will b quick to post dead body with incoherent story to follow up.
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by Duru009(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ruins girls no dey hear word.
Girls n greedines......

Some girls will not still learn....
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by ogorwyne(f): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
BillBlogger:
And today is your day...happy birthday
Thank u Bill. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by ogorwyne(f): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatness22:
the beautiful gift, hope u're having fun? cheesy Happy birthday beautiful.
Tnx
Re: Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) by greatness22(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
ogorwyne:
Tnx
You welcum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack / Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.