Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

The MBGN Curse! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The MBGN Curse! (3392 Views)

Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) / Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The MBGN Curse! by Palmwinetapper: 5:27am On Jul 03, 2016
So I have heard there is a curse that comes with winning the title of MBGN. Many don't marry, or have kids. Very few do. What exactly causes men to dodge beauty queens as beautiful as they come or mess them up as in the case of flavour and 2013 MBGN Anna Banner.

Why are beauty queens majority of them single and with no respectable man?

Peaceful debate below please!

Re: The MBGN Curse! by Runtingz16: 5:35am On Jul 03, 2016
Munachi abii should be at the top of this list. 10 years after her reign she can not get a respectable man to marry her. That's why she has settled for a little boy old enough to be her son! Shame on her.

Anna banner too is another shame! Dragging a man who had a child.

These 2 foolz teach us that "beauty" is nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MBGN Curse! by MidasTouche01(m): 5:39am On Jul 03, 2016
Runtingz16:
Munachi abii should be at the top of this list. 10 years after her reign she can not get a respectable man to marry her. That's why she has settled for a little boy old enough to be her son! Shame on her.

5 Likes

Re: The MBGN Curse! by Palmwinetapper: 5:40am On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=MidasTouche01 post=47153423][/quote]SHUT UP!!!
[quote author=MidasTouche01 post=47153423][/quote]
I hate you
Runtingz16:

I hate you!!!!

1 Like

Re: The MBGN Curse! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 03, 2016
Okay The Igbos among them I think.

1 Like

Re: The MBGN Curse! by Palmwinetapper: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2016
Faba:
Okay
The Igbos among them I think.
do not start!!!
Re: The MBGN Curse! by Utchgirl(f): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2016
Faba:
Okay
The Igbos among them I think.

Dnt generalize biko !

Is Anna Banner and Agbani Darego Igbo babes ?
Adaeze Yobo is an Igbo babe and she is married wit kids.

Munachi Abii aka Palmwinetapper,i understand ur plight. Dt's why i hv bin advising u all dis while 2 be a gud girl. Stop advertising ur body offline and online.Dress decently. De attach ur urself 4rm dt young boy u r molesting. Live ur own life . In no distance time God wil giv u ,ur own husby.Amen.

Dt's a concern sister .

Api sunday swthrt...hop u wil go 2 church 2day ?

Hv a nice Sunday !

3 Likes

Re: The MBGN Curse! by thecrush: 6:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Muna,

Don't feel sad.

Just email me lets talk more.

I might be the one you are searching for

1 Like

Re: The MBGN Curse! by sinaj(f): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Xo palmwine tapper is Muna grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MBGN Curse! by TinyIslamic92: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2016
Munachi is the worstest of dem all, no shame and dignity whatsoever, the slut really needs help

Palmwinetapper quote me and remain barren forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MBGN Curse! by waxxydude: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Lmao. All una won give that muh'fvcker heart attack.

1 Like

Re: The MBGN Curse! by evy1(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
grin grin Am really sure palmwintapper is munachi.

1 Like

Re: The MBGN Curse! by sinaj(f): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2016
evy1:
grin grin Am really sure palmwintapper is munachi.
lol she must be a drama Queen grin
Re: The MBGN Curse! by Palmwinetapper: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Munachi is the worstest of dem all, no shame and dignity whatsoever, the slut really needs help

Palmwinetapper quote me and remain barren forever
everything in your life is barren
Re: The MBGN Curse! by Palmwinetapper: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Utchgirl:

Dnt generalize biko !

Munachi Abii aka Palmwinetapper,i understand ur plight. Dt's why i hv bin advising u all dis while 2 be a gud girl. Stop advertising ur body offline and online.Dress decently. De attach ur urself 4rm dt young boy u r molesting. Live ur own life . In no distance time God wil giv u ,ur own husby.Amen.

Dt's a concern sister .

Hv a nice Sunday !
the thing is I cant get off him. Am in love
Re: The MBGN Curse! by Palmwinetapper: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
suck my big toe
Re: The MBGN Curse! by TinyIslamic92: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
everything in your life is barren
Remain stagnant for life

3 Likes

Re: The MBGN Curse! by Palmwinetapper: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Remain stagnant for life
like your parents
Re: The MBGN Curse! by sinaj(f): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
suck my big toe
*pukes*

Go giv it to ur lil boy to suck.

Cougar tongue

2 Likes

Re: The MBGN Curse! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Then marry him NOW, no delay no long story. Do it quietly like Dbanj and stay offline for a while until you put to bed.

No curse anywhere, just mindset.

Palmwinetapper:

2 Likes

Re: The MBGN Curse! by Utchgirl(f): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

It's a gud tin 2 be in luv. It's a beta tin 2 use ur head (brain) and nt ur hrt whn in luv. I knw it wil be difficult 4 u 2 leave him cos u r in luv. D truth is dt age is no longer on ur side as a woman.U nid a husby and i dnt think he is ready 2 settle down now . Jus try ur best. No time is 2 late.

Hv a nice nite rest !

Gud nite !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The MBGN Curse! by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 04, 2016
Lol cheesy grin grin
Omo see bashings.. Lol grin

Mehn I will sleep deep tonight cheesy
Re: The MBGN Curse! by Zedoo(m): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Being a beauty queen comes with its prices...

As we know for naija here 98% of them sleep with the organizers and have sugar daddies among the sponsors of the event....

That being said....there is also the issue of pride....i mean "she is the most beautiful gurl in Nigeria, why would she answer one guy who has one car and one house? Hello excuse me....dont even talk about dude's wey dry "work hard and are getting somewhere"...

2. Most of these girls travel alot as their crown demands them to and get dates every single minute of the day...tell me a guy that can handle dat.....and of course you will not just suddenly come into their life to start dictating things to them....

3. Most of them lose their real male friends who have been with them since they were nobody all in search of the glitz and glamour of dinning with show promoters and keeping a good image for sponsors (people they sleep around with) and in the end, its all one lonely road to old age.....

So no be curse, life is what you make it, as you lay ur bed, na so u go bounce ontop am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MBGN Curse! by mrwonlasewonie: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Nike osinowo, this woman wen them call her husband dog.I've forgot her name she no marry?
.shiioorr
Re: The MBGN Curse! by mrwonlasewonie: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Every job has it's own perks and hazards so spare me joor
Zedoo:
Being a beauty queen comes with its prices...

As we know for naija here 98% of them sleep with the organizers and have sugar daddies among the sponsors of the event....

That being said....there is also the issue of pride....i mean "she is the most beautiful gurl in Nigeria, why would she answer one guy who has one car and one house? Hello excuse me....dont even talk about dude's wey dry "work hard and are getting somewhere"...

2. Most of these girls travel alot as their crown demands them to and get dates every single minute of the day...tell me a guy that can handle dat.....and of course you will not just suddenly come into their life to start dictating things to them....

3. Most of them lose their real male friends who have been with them since they were nobody all in search of the glitz and glamour of dinning with show promoters and keeping a good image for sponsors (people they sleep around with) and in the end, its all one lonely road to old age.....

So no be curse, life is what you make it, as you lay ur bed, na so u go bounce ontop am
Re: The MBGN Curse! by cescky(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Utchgirl:

Dnt generalize biko !

Dt's a concern sister .

Hv a nice Sunday !

The poster isn't Muna don't be deceived...and u u go get a life ur not Muna what kind of rubbish high do u get for this impersonation

2 Likes

Re: The MBGN Curse! by Utchgirl(f): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
cescky:

The poster isn't Muna don't be deceived...and u u go get a life ur not Muna what kind of rubbish high do u get for this impersonation

Kk
Re: The MBGN Curse! by Palmwinetapper: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Utchgirl:

It's a gud tin 2 be in luv. It's a beta tin 2 use ur head (brain) and nt ur hrt whn in luv. I knw it wil be difficult 4 u 2 leave him cos u r in luv. D truth is dt age is no longer on ur side as a woman.U nid a husby and i dnt think he is ready 2 settle down now . Jus try ur best. No time is 2 late.

Hv a nice nite rest !

Gud nite !
Well age is on my side. I am only 28. He will settle. If he is not ready for marriage at least he will give me a baby.
Re: The MBGN Curse! by Palmwinetapper: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Then marry him NOW, no delay no long story. Do it quietly like Dbanj and stay offline for a while until you put to bed.

I am a woman. I am.not the one to initiate marriage it is him
Re: The MBGN Curse! by Palmwinetapper: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

And why must I stay off line til I put to bed? I want to celebrat my pregnancy like other women do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Quashing Gay Rumors, Top Nollywood Actor Spotted Kissing Another Man / 'It's Like Senator Adeleke's Death Has Made Davido's Father Run Mad'- Aregbesola / Rapper CDQ Shows Off His New House (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.