Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

'It's Like Senator Adeleke's Death Has Made Davido's Father Run Mad'- Aregbesola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'It's Like Senator Adeleke's Death Has Made Davido's Father Run Mad'- Aregbesola (3365 Views)

Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'It's Like Senator Adeleke's Death Has Made Davido's Father Run Mad'- Aregbesola by Driftingking(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, has said Dr. Deji Adeleke may have gone mad because of the death of his brother, Senator Isiaka Adeleke.

Aregbesola said this in Ede on Wednesday at the campaign of the candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the Osun West Senatorial District by-election holding on Saturday.

The governor’s vituperation was in reaction to allegation that he owed Deji Adeleke money.

But Aregbesola said he did not borrow any money from Deji at anytime, saying it was the Adelekes that had been collecting money from him.

He said, “Deji Adeleke is a business man, he is not a politician but it is like his brother’s death has run him mad.” (O dabi pe iku egbon e ti da lori ru). It is a lie that I borrowed money from Deji,

“It is to the glory of God that they got the Certificate of Occupancy of their university from our government. Why didn’t those who are their new friends give them C of O of that university? If Deji Adeleke had so much money, why did he beg me to waive the payable tax of his university? Why couldn’t he just pay?

“I am bold enough to say this over and over again, because I have never sought assistance from any member of the Adeleke family, even during the lifetime of Senator Isiaka Adeleke. Nothing of such occurred.

“My relationship with the late Adeleke was cordial and beyond politics because we had known each other even before Osun politics, because our residences were adjacent to each other in Lagos State.”

He said political office was not by inheritance, saying if it was so, Bola Ige family would have been ruling the state.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/like-senator-adelekes-death-made-davidos-father-run-mad-osun-state-governor-mr-rauf-aregbesola.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: 'It's Like Senator Adeleke's Death Has Made Davido's Father Run Mad'- Aregbesola by smartty68(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
I'm expecting a reprisal from the Adeleke's family.

Sits and watching...
Re: 'It's Like Senator Adeleke's Death Has Made Davido's Father Run Mad'- Aregbesola by Sunnymatey(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oga pls dont contradict ursef, u hav been giving money to Deji so wat makes u to stop? Since it has become a duty, it therefore means u re oweing 4 having not been up to date in giving him money.
Re: 'It's Like Senator Adeleke's Death Has Made Davido's Father Run Mad'- Aregbesola by Driftingking(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 'It's Like Senator Adeleke's Death Has Made Davido's Father Run Mad'- Aregbesola by swagguElite(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Great talk! ...the adeleke's are known for being wealthy n have in full capacity anAscendingRetroScanOfRude nReckless statements ...I wonder what will be said in their reprisal attack to aregbesola's camp!
Re: 'It's Like Senator Adeleke's Death Has Made Davido's Father Run Mad'- Aregbesola by Hotshawarma(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
swagguElite:
Great talk! ...the adeleke's are known for being wealthy n have in full capacity anAscendingRetroScanOfRude nReckless statements ...I wonder what will be said in their reprisal attack to aregbesola's camp!
grin you made it sound like aregbesola is a saint...is he not same fool that is owing his workers salary for several months

(1) (Reply)

Simi Gushing About How Adekunle Gold Feels Up Her Inside / Roman Goddess Rocks Bikini (Photos) / Bbnaija: ‘kuku Finish Us’ – Fans Go Wild As Mercy’s B**bs Mistakenly Fall Out Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.