Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. (1562 Views)

A Roofing Project At Warri / AFFORDABLE Land AND HOUSES FOR SALE @ IBEJU LEKKI, IKORODU, SHIMAWA, OTA ABUJA / A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. by midep: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Good Day my people, am about to start my 3 bedroom project at shimawa and need the service of an expert to build the house from scratch to finish. Below is the building plan

Re: 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Hello bro! Happy Sunday. My name is Engr Thaddeus Odinakachi. A Civil Engineer by profession. I am a certified engineer with over 8years professional experience in the building and construction industry. Kindly contact me let's discuss more about your project. U can also send me ur email so I can forward my company profile to u. Be rest assured of quality delivery at an affordable price.
08037584647, mailthaddeus@yahoo.com
teddstructprojects@gmail.com
Re: 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. by fendorf(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2016
midep:
Good Day my people, am about to start my 3 bedroom project at shimawa and need the service of an expert to build the house from scratch to finish. Below is the building plan
contact us for your Granite and sharpsand 07064696356
Re: 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. by 5Onesoul(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:42am On Jul 06, 2016
midep:

I'm currently building for a Nairalander at Treasure Park Estate in Simawa. I can help you with a lot of info.

You can contact me on:
Whatsapp- 07038935532.
Phone- 08142364445.
Re: 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:44am On Jul 06, 2016
5Onesoul:
I want a detailed break down in terms of materials required, Cost of the material, labor requirement and the costs to build a 4 flat of 3 bedroom each in Seaview Estate & Sangotedo . Lagos State. ( It’s a 2 building on 2 different site)
Each of the flats must have 3 bedrooms; with each having Main Suite (with full bathroom) and 2 other rooms sharing 1 bedroom, 1 toilet Separately. Also 1 visitor’s toilet. And a large sitting room and dinning.

Details are to include:

*Cost of Foundation and German Flooring
*Number of Blocks required and Cost
*Bag of Cements required for shoking blocks and cost
*Bag of Cements required for Plastering block walls and cost
*Woods required for roofing and cost of Carpentry for roofing
*Cost of Aluminium roofing sheets
*Cost of Tiling (labor)
*Number of Tiles required and Cost
*Plumbing requirement and Cost
*Cost of Bulgar Proofs for windows
*Cost of Paints and Labor
*Cost of Aluminium Ceiling
*Cost of Electrical Finishing
*Cost of doors and Locks
*Cost of Bedroom wardrobes and Kitchen Wardropes
A nice plan will be an added advantage

Details should be sent to sensualvet@gmail.com

In a short-form, the [b]estimate[/b] of a building a [b]4 Units of 3 Bedroom Flats in Seaview Estate & Sangotedoo, Lagos State[/b

NOTE: the contract for this project may be awarded in full (whole) or in parts (eg. Electrical, Roofing or Bricklaying).

Urgent response will be appreciated.

You need a BOQ sir. First you need a building plan, then a Bill of Quantities (BOQ) which will give you all the costing details you want.
Re: 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. by cindybaby22(f): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2016
5Onesoul:
I want a detailed break down in terms of materials required, Cost of the material, labor requirement and the costs to build a 4 flat of 3 bedroom each in Seaview Estate & Sangotedo . Lagos State. ( It’s a 2 building on 2 different site)
Each of the flats must have 3 bedrooms; with each having Main Suite (with full bathroom) and 2 other rooms sharing 1 bedroom, 1 toilet Separately. Also 1 visitor’s toilet. And a large sitting room and dinning.

Details are to include:

*Cost of Foundation and German Flooring
*Number of Blocks required and Cost
*Bag of Cements required for shoking blocks and cost
*Bag of Cements required for Plastering block walls and cost
*Woods required for roofing and cost of Carpentry for roofing
*Cost of Aluminium roofing sheets
*Cost of Tiling (labor)
*Number of Tiles required and Cost
*Plumbing requirement and Cost
*Cost of Bulgar Proofs for windows
*Cost of Paints and Labor
*Cost of Aluminium Ceiling
*Cost of Electrical Finishing
*Cost of doors and Locks
*Cost of Bedroom wardrobes and Kitchen Wardropes
A nice plan will be an added advantage

Details should be sent to sensualvet@gmail.com

In a short-form, the [b]estimate[/b] of a building a [b]4 Units of 3 Bedroom Flats in Seaview Estate & Sangotedoo, Lagos State[/b

NOTE: the contract for this project may be awarded in full (whole) or in parts (eg. Electrical, Roofing or Bricklaying).

Urgent response will be appreciated.
a nice plan should be your first target before talking abt cost. contact an architect.
Re: 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. by Larwin(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Nice move, try and put borehole drilling in your initial plan... At most do a geophysical investigation to know the point you will drill. You will appreciate this later.
Re: 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. by stancydg: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=cindybaby22 post=47250685]
a nice plan should be your first target before talking abt cost. contact an architect.[/quo

Well said. The starting point is the building plan design. We give you the best, cost effective, environmental friendly, sustainable architectural masterpiece building designs at Paradysity Architects.
Simply call or Whatsapp 07034643328 to get started.

In the meantime, take a look at this cost effective bungalow.....more precisely, a raised bungalow.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. by AllBusiness(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=stancydg post=47393872][/quote]

Please do you have sample copy of this design?

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale At Abule Egba Lagos / 2d And 3d For Your Proposed Building Projects / 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex In Gowon Estate, Egbeda For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.