Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

My Marriage In Trouble - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage In Trouble (2220 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage In Trouble by ayomidej(f): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
I feel very sorry for you and honestly speaking your husband does not care at all, been a sickler does not mean that he cannot work and help out. Since he is still taking instructions and giving feedback to his mum shows he is irresponsible, for me I will not say that you should leave your marriage but its only you that can decide that.

Maybe you should speak to your parents about this and get some advice of them, for your husband at his age I hope its not too late before he realises that he is very lucky. Another thing you should do is commit this in prayers and ask for God mercy and guidance on your marriage.

I wish you good luck.
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by evergreens: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
My dear i feel for you deeply.
You are in a precarious situation and i will not in any way blame you.
My marriage is also going thru terrible times in fact my wife with some mobile policemen came to my house and carted away everything.
She left the house with my four children without my knowledge.
The devil is after marriages including yours.
Your husband is not your enemy it is forces beyond him.
I need you to sincerely love him and pray earnestly for him and his mother.
The God of of heaven will see you through.
Remember no judgemental spirit, bitterness or anger- i know its difficult but possible with God.
Ask God to help you He will surely help - He is the helper in times like this.
God bless you. Your mother -in- will soon realise her mistakes and she will leave both of you to live your lives.
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by sweetbee(f): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ evergreen ' what did u do to ur wife for her to run away with ur children. pls be truthful
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by kalmebad(f): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2009
@poster

It's a sad one but no problem is beyound God

I rather have my mother-inlaw dead  before i marry his son than to have a troublesome one, my cent ooo,hate me if u care

But the last thing i will say to you, read "The power for a praying wife" u will be encourage, let the decision be yours after reading through every cha[ter of that book.

Goodluck
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by McDoe(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
@olalekan1: But there is a spiritual injunction that says until "death do us apart" How about that?
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by McDoe(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2009
evergreens:

My dear i feel for you deeply.
You are in a precarious situation and i will not in any way blame you.
My marriage is also going thru terrible times in fact my wife with some mobile policemen came to my house and carted away everything.
She left the house with my four children without my knowledge.
The devil is after marriages including yours.
Your husband is not your enemy it is forces beyond him.
I need you to sincerely love him and pray earnestly for him and his mother.
The God of of heaven will see you through.
Remember no judgemental spirit, bitterness or anger- i know its difficult but possible with God.
Ask God to help you He will surely help - He is the helper in times like this.
God bless you. Your mother -in- will soon realise her mistakes and she will leave both of you to live your lives.

Too bad, my brother!
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by evergreens: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2009
Dear friend, My being truthful is not the issue here.I was only trying to let who needed the counsel to know she is not alone in marrital challenges. And even if my intergrity is in question, i do not need to prove it, to you or anyone else. There are issue in life that goes beyond the ordinary and it is better left alone. I know one day my family will be unted again. When the heavens smile on me again. My duty is to pray and wait for that day. If you are not satisfied reach me at accountablemen@yahoo.com the we will talk better. have a good day! Sweetbee.
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by sweetbee(f): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2009
@ evergreen; u re very funny' dont mean to be mean but hope things work out for u, but no toast another woman while u re waiting cheesy
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by evergreens: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2009
Honestly, i regret the use of word employed by me. When I re-read my post later i felt bad. Forgive me! I did not intend to be rude, in fact i still love my wife dearly and I am praying for her to realise we made a covenant together. That is why I do not want to fight. Because the children will suffer more. Pray along with me. The devil is after marriages and he is doing it with everything in his arsenal.
God Bless you!
Well i think you are a funny person.
Cheers!
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by sweetbee(f): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
it is well
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by McDoe(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
evergreens:

Honestly, i regret the use of word employed by me. When I re-read my post later i felt bad. Forgive me! I did not intend to be rude.

Express yourself, no harm.
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by evergreens: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2009
I do not know you but i can see through your message that you are an encourager. My God will bless you richly. You see I truly love my wife and I believe that one
day my chilldren will be like young olive trees around my table , ( I am writing this with almost tears in my eyes) My faith and confidence is in Exodus 14:14 and the prayers of genuine friends like you! Its hurting but by grace I try to look at the big picture of peace and reconciliation. Unless God wills otherwise.
God bless you agin!
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2009
@OP

Sickle cell doesn't mean one should be lazy.
Your hubby is a wimp.

Anyways, like someone said, you need to seperate for a while.
Let him feel the concept of GONE TILL IT'S GONE

@Evergreen,
Perhaps you messed up.
Make amends with your wife at all cost.
A repentant man will always be embraced by a woman who truly loves you.
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by Gamine(f): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2009
OMG

Nairalanders told you to marry him and you did

What a darn shame, *smh*
Re: My Marriage In Trouble by olanajim(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2009
@poster,
You dont need advice. Get out of the house and file for divorce. I hate that kind of men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? / My Househelp Stubbornly Answers Phone Call When Cooking Using Gas Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.