Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Informatics Kazaure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Informatics Kazaure (6947 Views)

PDP Crisis Worsens …as Party Suspends Oyinlola, Baraje, Jaja, Kazaure / Surveying And Geo Informatics Students... Let's Discuss / Survey N Geo Informatics, Urban N Region Planing N Quantity Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Informatics Kazaure by chickalo: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2006
Hi guys, anyone heard about this computer school in Jigawa state? I was in FUTMinna after doing the remedial programme and after a year, N60, 000.00 and my jacking and I was denied my choice of course. Now I want to give informatics a try. its a bit expensive but if it worths it why not? what do y'all think about it.
http://www.informaticsgroup.com/showMiddleEastAfrica_nigeria1.htm
Re: Informatics Kazaure by talk2ahmed(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2008
What ! U didnt pass? u must have been playful and felt so much of[i]biggism[/i] , d i av arrived thing
I did Remedials with my folks too 11 of us , not only that we all passed we mostly got our choices.
I am in electrical now and i got less than 100 days to graduate.
Informatics? i wish u d best , i just hope they got good teachers , dont be deceived by the name "Informatics"
Re: Informatics Kazaure by chickalo: 3:33am On Jun 23, 2008
Thank you talk2Ahmed for your response just when i didnt need it no more, do me a favour and answer these few questions.
1. Are you and your friends non- indegenes of the state where the university is located?? (this is a rhetorical question though, your name answers it)
2. Did you make less than 5 C's in the remedial program?
3. Did you bribe any staff or did you get admission because you knew one of those  hausa men??

If your answers to my questions is 'YES' then you are one of those enjoying the result of  ethnic discrimination in Nigeria and you, I mean you are in no right locus standing whatsoever  to tell me that. Mind you I  made 4A's in Mathematics, English, Chemistry and Physics and a  C in Geography, the results I can show. As you can see this message was posted about 2 years ago, I have left the school for you and your friends as I am now in the US. I have friends too about 20 of them who made poor grades, i mean very very poor grades they were nowhere near me but they were given their courses of choice. I wish you good luck in your electrical dept. and I hope you graduate in less than 100 days(I remember when my friends bragged about the engineering dept. of a thing but were flushed out after their first year others had to drop because they couldn't cope while those who had money bribed their way to remain there, of course they wont graduate with good grades, I hope you are not one of them). I had my first year in maths/comp. and I hope your friends (those hausa men in the senate) would send my transcripts to me here in USA, depriving me of my course of study is not enough do they want to keep the transcripts?? Its not going to mean much to me though.

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Projects And Topics (part 2) From Grossarchive.com / Admission Without Literature And Economics / When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.