Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Survey N Geo Informatics, Urban N Region Planing N Quantity Survey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Survey N Geo Informatics, Urban N Region Planing N Quantity Survey (522 Views)

More Photos From Poly Ibadan Quantity Survey Students Who Had Accident / "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary / UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Survey N Geo Informatics, Urban N Region Planing N Quantity Survey by y4code(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]I have been wondering which course to go for out of the this 3 course I like surveying architect and also like any environmental now am developing flair in quantity survey please nairalander can you tell me the relationship of those course and which is the best among them...
Thankx as you comment[b]I have been wondering which course to go for out of the this 3 course I like surveying architect and also like any environmental now am developing flair in quantity survey please nairalander can you tell me the relationship of those course and which is the best among them...
Thankx as you comment[/b]I have been wondering which course to go for out of the this 3 course I like surveying architect and also like any environmental now am developing flair in quantity survey please nairalander can you tell me the relationship of those course and which is the best among them...
Thankx as you comment

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Emerged Second Best In 2013 World Research Competition / Enroll Today: It's Free, No Money To Pay, Graduate With A BA, MA, Or Mdiv / BREAKING NEWS | Nigeria Education Institutions Shut Down Completly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.