Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Can ANY Atheist Explain This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can ANY Atheist Explain This? (894 Views)

Can Atheist Explain Miracles To Me / Can Any Atheist Anywhere In The World Provide A Reasonable Answer To This ? / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can ANY Atheist Explain This? by 2sexycom(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
I am not sure but my faint knowledge of atheism is that they do not believe in the supernatural but the physical existence of forces. They always seem to have scientific explanation for everything and therefore, I would need a peace of that of their scientific proof on what I wish to share.

In 2008, at about 1 PM it rained and as I was about to take a nap, I heard the loudest thunder I ever heard since I was born. It was so loud like a bomb that I stood up in frights. Few minutest later, about 30 minutes, I started hearing loud cry from an adjacent street. I went out to see what was happening and 7 houses after the junction close to mine were gathered a crowd sorrowful souls. This increased the curiosity in me and I probe to know what had transpired.

At the house where people gathered, the shocks on people's faces announced that something terrible had taken place--DEATH.

Someone died at the strike of that thunder that woke me up. No! It wasn't just a thunder but there is more.

Minutes after my arrival at the compound where this scene of death had occurred, a middle aged lady came out of the house with bruises and bleeding on her left arm.

Did she die and woke up? No she was inside the room when it happened and she was the rescuer, trying to save the victim who drew the wrath of the Sango (god of thunder) or Amadioha. In course of trying to save someone, she was burnt.

Initially, I didn't attach much importance to the horrible incidence but then, my amebo eyes scouted around and I was told where the lightening passed through.

Now, here is where I want the Atheist to explain to me. The louver glass windows were closed, there was a net in front of it.

If you have seen louvers, you will notice that there is allows some spaces at the top or bottom of the frames, never completely closed, due to technical or mechanical inaccuracies of its maker.

The lightening that struck NEVER destroyed the louvers, considering its haphazard nature, it simply burnt the net (I saw the burnt circular area of the net), pass through the opening at the top and struck its victim to death.

Can any Atheist in the house explain to me how lightening suddenly grew sense of not wanting to destroy louvers, smartly selected its mode of entry before killing its victim?
Re: Can ANY Atheist Explain This? by 7inches: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
nawao..

scary story......
im not atheist tho...
baba God na my papa2
Re: Can ANY Atheist Explain This? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
its simple,av u ever heard of d black hole under black body radiation?if I start explain dis to u here, it wld b too long
Re: Can ANY Atheist Explain This? by hopefulLandlord: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't have a ready made explanation for this right now

BUT

the difference between atheists and theist is this

Theist and Atheist sees something they can't explain

Question: what caused this?
Theist: this is a supernatural occurrence, surely this isn't physical

Atheist: I don't know
we atheists admit our ignorance of certain things but a theist fills those ignorance with the supernatural
Re: Can ANY Atheist Explain This? by MRBrownJ: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
any fools/sheep can come up with whatever BS fake stories and/or what not... we know who they are, as they are very active on NL every sunday (after their weekly dose of brainswashing)

1 Like

Re: Can ANY Atheist Explain This? by Polaris1: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
You just told a story.
No address. No dates. No pictures. No official report of any kind.
grin
Re: Can ANY Atheist Explain This? by 2sexycom(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:
any fools/sheep can come up with whatever BS fake stories and/or what not... we know who they are, as they are very active on NL every sunday (after their weekly dose of brainswashing)
bro, last time I ever stepped my foot in church was in January, which means, I am not an active church goer, mostly busy chasing my dream but it does not mean I don't believe in God.

This thing actually happened. I would have not attached any meaning to it had I not see the mode of entry of the lightening.

I can't make you believe what you never saw but the day you experience something that your human senses can't comprehend nor explain, you will understand better.
Re: Can ANY Atheist Explain This? by 2sexycom(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Polaris1:
You just told a story.
No address. No dates. No pictures. No official report of any kind.
grin
I said 2008. If you are somewhere around Sango Ota, let me know. If you wish to investigate, no wahala. I am sure people within that street where it happened aren't all dead by now are they?

Just let me know if you wish to find out by yourself and I wouldn't mind giving you the exact address of the street where it happened.
Re: Can ANY Atheist Explain This? by Polaris1: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
"Somewhere around"

Observations and documentations are conducted immediately. Not after eight years.

Before people like you bend the facts out of shape.
Re: Can ANY Atheist Explain This? by MRBrownJ: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
2sexycom:
bro, last time I ever stepped my foot in church was in January, which means, I am not an active church goer, mostly busy chasing my dream but it does not mean I don't believe in God.

This thing actually happened. I would have not attached any meaning to it had I not see the mode of entry of the lightening.

I can't make you believe what you never saw but the day you experience something that your human senses can't comprehend nor explain, you will understand better.

here is a SIMPLE question for you: can you give us an INTELLIGENT explanation as to how you confirmed that this was an "act of god" (aka Sango/Amadioha), and NOT A) pure luck, B) an act of satan, or better yet C) the fantastic work of Harry Potter?!

1 Like

Re: Can ANY Atheist Explain This? by 2sexycom(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Polaris1:
"Somewhere around"

Observations and documentations are conducted immediately. Not after eight years.

Before people like you bend the facts out of shape.
oga, do u leave anywhere close to Sango? Locate Obansanjo's. School area. If you are no where near that place, then forget bury your inquisitiveness abeg.

This happened right on the street behind obansajo's hotel.

I am only stating what I need explanation to. If you can not explain, please swerve.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Mayowa Ijisesan On American Presidential Election / Invisible Cobwebs Everywhere / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/02/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.