Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 (2811 Views)

Please Kindly Help, I Need To Scan For Fault Codes In My Lexus ES300 1995 Model / My Lexus GX 470 AC Emits Hot Air But Cools Only On The Passenger's AC Vent / I Need Someone To Fix My Lexus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
I have been seeing this on my dashboard but not all the time.

Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by kakameks: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Is it Christmas already?
Or did your dashboard start displaying the Christmas lights early in July.

Even your abs is illuminated.
Couldn't make out the red sign but red is never a good sign on your dash.

Please park that car and conduct a professional auto workshop for a comprehensive scan of all your systems. Not just power train (that most scanners do) check the abs and airbag systems. From there you should be able to figure out what to do concerning repairs.
However this shows poor maintenance on your part and your going to end up junking that car.

Good luck.

Editied. Your brake needs to be checked, either your driving with your handbrake on or your brake pads are worn or your brake fluids is low or leaking.

So your one of those guys that drive with their full beams on at night.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by Polaris1: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Picture is not clear.
Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by mayor2013: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Run a scan. Fault errors are being stored on the computer box. You need a scan tool to read out the information of those fault error(s) if you are in lagos and you need to fix the problem call 08165520837 or 08156087872
Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by ogoplus: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
kakameks:
Is it Christmas already?
Or did your dashboard start displaying the Christmas lights early in July.
Even your abs is illuminated.
Couldn't make out the red sign but red is never a good sign on your dash.
Please park that car and conduct a professional auto workshop for a comprehensive scan of all your systems. Not just power train (that most scanners do) check the abs and airbag systems. From there you should be able to figure out what to do concerning repairs.
However this shows poor maintenance on your part and your going to end up junking that car.
Good luck.
Editied. Your brake needs to be checked, either your driving with your handbrake on or your brake pads are worn or your brake fluids is low or leaking.
So your one of those guys that drive with their full beams on at night.

lol

Polaris1:
Picture is not clear.

Op please re-take the pictures and re-post.

I can see......

1. ABS

2. Brake

3. VSC

4. Track Off

5. Tyre

Consult your owners manual or just google and then see a professional.....

1 Like

Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by Readonee35L(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
You have a very bad maintenance culture
You've all does lights and you still drive it like that.
All does lights didn't come in one day .
And all does lights don't show some of the time but they show all the time .
If there's a problem .
I pray you don't kill that your car.
Find a better auto technician and scan that ride.

Later you say a car is not reliable meanwhile you're the root of the evil

1 Like

Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please where can I get a professional auto workshop in Ibadan. I have been searching anyone that know a very good one should please give me there address. And everyone thank you for the contribution and the insult. God bless

1 Like

Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by bigtalla(m): 1:30am On Aug 20, 2016
OP, do not fret. i bought an RX 350 and in less than 2 weeks, i saw this too.. It appears whenever i pass through a very bad spot (gallop). Initially, I was scared as hell, but when i read reviews online, I was informed it's just a sensor problem. the sensor is slighltly loose from manufacture. The solution is just to clear off the road and put off your engine. Wait for 10 seconds, and start your car...They will disappear.... its just because of our bad roads...... It has nothing to do with poor maintenance as some people suggest....
Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by kingreign(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2016
bigtalla:
OP, do not fret. i bought an RX 350 and in less than 2 weeks, i saw this too.. It appears whenever i pass through a very bad spot (gallop). Initially, I was scared as hell, but when i read reviews online, I was informed it's just a sensor problem. the sensor is slighltly loose from manufacture. The solution is just to clear off the road and put off your engine. Wait for 10 seconds, and start your car...They will disappear.... its just because of our bad roads...... It has nothing to do with poor maintenance as some people suggest....

Wrong, there is a lot of things wrong in that. I've been fixing these cars and I know that, besides, I drive an RX330 also. He needs to run a scan and then fix, as for the AFS, he needs to check the AFS switch, the headlamp aim sensor and its lever.
Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by 9icetoo(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2016
op please quit driving with your full beams on at night. its not nice. I absolutely hate when I come across guys who do that. orange warning lights are not good but manageable. investigate that red warning light asap.
ur vsc and others could be on because your abs is faulty. ur tpms is on the valve on your rim. did you change rims?
Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by kingreign(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2016
Wisdomval67:
Please where can I get a professional auto workshop in Ibadan. I have been searching anyone that know a very good one should please give me there address. And everyone thank you for the contribution and the insult. God bless
Tobiak is your best bet 08059399751. He is highly efficient and experienced.
Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by mayor2013: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2016
kingreign:

Tobiak is your best bet 08059399751. He is highly efficient and experienced.

Sure he is
Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by bigtalla(m): 4:28am On Aug 21, 2016
kingreign:

Wrong, there is a lot of things wrong in that. I've been fixing these cars and I know that, besides, I drive an RX330 also. He needs to run a scan and then fix, as for the AFS, he needs to check the AFS switch, the headlamp aim sensor and its lever.
Noted!!!
Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by kingreign(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Wisdomval67:
I have been seeing this on my dashboard but not all the time.
I can tell from the picture you use a FWD RX330. Pls avoid driving hard on the rains or muddy roads for now if you must drive at all. Besides, pls stop using your High beams. Those Lexus have extremly powerful beams. The low beams are already bright and powerful enough for you to see your roads in a densely populated area where both vehicular and human traffic are Eg. Ibadan which I know you took those pictures.
Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by meksfem(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2016
we can get it done for you at MEECHEAL EXCELS LTD at ilupeju ...you can call emeka on 09087128992
Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by iamlhammie(m): 11:55am On Apr 20
You’re right about that. I learnt to know the meaning of all those signs through the car manual.
Re: Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 by cardoctor(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20
This is not where you come to get help for this. Those lights indicate that you must visit the workshop where diagnostics and scan can be done. No level of interpretation could possibly help you here. Just dont end up with more problems. Go straight to an auto technician with a scanner that is not limited to just the power train alone.

https://www.nairaland.com/8065335/maintenance-tips-toyota-cars

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Toyota Camry Tiny Light Power Steering Pump / Siena's ex Wife Speaks / Drifting And Stunts Done By A Nairalander In Bauchi (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.