Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider (1161 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by dogstyle007(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Source http://www.johnboscoville.com/2016/07/02/vmail-ng-aiming-leading-nigerian-email-service-provider/

In this present 21st century, almost everyone that makes use of the internet owns an email address already. Presently in Nigeria, it’s either you are with Gmail or Yahoo Mail, though it’s just a few people that still makes use of Outlook and the rest. Currently, the only email provider that seems to be worthy in Nigeria is Naij, though it’s getting a new rival, which seems to be more promising. Vmail.ng is almost at the verge of getting live and ready in about 12 weeks from now.

The company behind the whole idea, Vent Media, claims Vmail is the first Nigerian email service Provider presently. Though the title of the first email service provider in Nigeria seems to be Naij, but it is also a known fact that the said Naij company isn’t even owned by a Nigerian Citizen. According to numerous sources on the Internet, Naij is currently owned by Vital Laptenok, a man from Belarus to be precise.

VMail still has a couple of months to make it’s doubt, and the team currently behind all it said, they are only making sure everything works out like it should.

Well, at this time, little is known about the features to expect. Though, sources say that there’s going to be a free plan just like the existing email providers offer, and its users will be able to upgrade to acquire more disk space and additional features.

According to one of the developers, Nweze Emeka, they are actually considering a subsidized, custom data plan with one of the major telecommunication service providers to make access easier for users of their email service.

Vmail.ng also aims to be the only and first indigenous Nigerian email service provider, It’s just a matter of weeks before we get to truly know if the service would make people consider switching over their email service providers.

Source http://www.johnboscoville.com/2016/07/02/vmail-ng-aiming-leading-nigerian-email-service-provider/
Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by saintkeppy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vmail? Just wanna sound like "Female" lol. That will be a nice 1. Can't wait to sign-in. PROUDLY NIGERIAN.

1 Like

Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by waxxydude: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's nigerian, so when it's ready i'm game.

1 Like

Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by waxxydude: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintkeppy:
Vmail? Just wanna sound like "Female" lol.
That will be a nice 1. Can't wait to sign-in.
PROUDLY NIGERIAN.
Also sounds like "vee-jay". Hehe

1 Like

Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by saintkeppy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
waxxydude:
Also sounds like "vee-jay". Hehe
. Bahd guy! I sight yuh
Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by waxxydude: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Bahd guy! I sight yuh
cheesy
Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by dogstyle007(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
lol@ all.... I'm also waiting patiently for the launch can't wait to use their email service and i pray it goes out perfect too.
Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by cbrezy(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2021
And it was never launched grin
Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by sunshineV(f): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
cbrezy:
grin

1 Like

Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
cbrezy:
All hype, no show. Nigeria way.

1 Like

Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by Babalegba(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
cbrezy:
Lol, the Nigerian way can be comical at times.All words no action.

1 Like

Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by cbrezy(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2021
ZesusHVWritter:

All hype, no show. Nigeria way.

I could remember that day they planned to launch it 12:00am so I was ready refreshing their page so that I can answer my single name on their mail but the owner later gave stories.

1 Like

Re: Vmail.ng Is Aiming To Be A Leading Nigerian Email Service Provider by cbrezy(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Babalegba:
Lol, the Nigerian way can be comical at times.All words no action.

Yeah and the Sh¡T was over hyped back then.

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Camon C9 Eye Scanner, Overrated Or Not? / See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High / Lets Talk About: Free Etisalat Browsing Cheat For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.