Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Have A Question For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Question For Christians (659 Views)

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question For Christians by AccidentalGenius: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
1. if god is all just, why does he punish/kill massive amounts of people throughout the bible for the sins of one? examples god murdered 70,000 israelites by inflicting them with disease because one man, david, conducted a census.

God punished egypt with 10 plagues which included murdering all male first born babies because god had a vendetta against pharaoh(whose heart was hardened by god so that pharaoh could not release the israelites even if he wanted to)

god puts all of mankind to death because of adam's sin

2. Why did god make noah build a titanic sizes boat when god could have simply spoken a boat into existence?

3. If god chooses to allow the devil to continue to exist, knowing he is going to tempt us into sin, isn't god making the devil his agent?

4. Why did god create human beings to have a sinful nature?

5. Why does the bible say "god is love"(1john4 : 8 ), "love is not jealous"(1corinthians13:4) and "god is jealous"(exodus20:5)? Deductive reasoning makes it impossible for all three verses to be true simultaneously

SAY NO TO VOLUNTArY IGNORANCE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by shadeyinka(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Are you sincere about these questions or they are rhetorical?... So
that you will not waste any bodies precious time

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by Theoritical(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hypocrite
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by AccidentalGenius: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
shadeyinka:
Are you sincere about these questions or they are rhetorical?... So
that you will not waste any bodies precious time
no precious time wasted here. Answer them
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by hopefulLandlord: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yahweh works in mysterious ways

you don't subject Yahweh to logic

he can do anything he likes

like saying he's "not a man that he should lie" but send lying spirits to Ahab's prophets
like saying "thou shalt not kill" but spend the rest of the book telling them to kill

Yahweh is not answerable to logic

but Allah however or Vishnu or Krishna is to be judged logically

you gotta love Christians

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by winner01(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
You start with I have a question for christians

Then end with : say No to voluntary ignorance

I can only hope no other christian further wastes his/her time on this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by AccidentalGenius: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

like saying he's "not a man that he should lie" but send lying spirits to Ahab's prophets
like saying "thou shalt not kill" but spend the rest of the book telling them to kill

honestly man... Then they say their god is GOD. Forgeting their christian god has a name "yahwey". The greek god has a name "zeus" the buddhist god has a name "buddah". Oh but nooo, they want to call theirs GOD. Because he's the only real GOD and all others are fake. Thinking about naming my puppy GOD. He's as real as it gets.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by AccidentalGenius: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:

The end with : say No to voluntary ignorance

there are better ways to say you can't answer them than this

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by sonmvayina(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
The old testament and new testament are 2 Different ideologies and by extension 2 different religions..the jews wrote the old testament which they call the Tanakha for them selves..for their religion which they called judaism..the romans came much later developed their own ideology when they became the world empire..in the old testament. it iis God that is responsible. for both good and evil..as stated in Lamentation 3:38 and Issiah 45:7..to them the devil only exist to obey the will of God..and the devil is a member of the Elohim..The roman seperated God into 2, so they could sell the idea off jesus to the world..they super glued their own idea to the jewish tanaka on the order of Constsntine..and paid for 50 copies to be made..the messiah the jews are waiting for is a mortal man that will deliver them from their enemies..and restore peace to the region and he is coming once, no second coming arrangement..so as long as there is no peace in the region. he has not come....
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by AccidentalGenius: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Its nice to know why no christian can explain why their god looks more like an irrational child with too much power.

atleast, for every christian that read and avoids this, atleast one must have a rethink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by AccidentalGenius: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
sonmvayina:
The old testament and new testament are 2 Different ideologies and by extension 2 different religions..the jews wrote the old testament which they call the Tanakha for them selves..for their religion which they called judaism..the romans came much later developed their own ideology when they became the world empire..in the old testament. it iis God that is responsible. for both good and evil..as stated in Lamentation 3:38 and Issiah 45:7..to them the devil only exist to obey the will of God..and the devil is a member of the Elohim..The roman seperated God into 2, so they could sell the idea off jesus to the world..they super glued their own idea to the jewish tanaka on the order of Constsntine..and paid for 50 copies to be made..the messiah the jews are waiting for is a mortal man that will deliver them from their enemies..and restore peace to the region and he is coming once, no second coming arrangement..so as long as there is no peace in the region. he has not come....
this is quite interesting. Where did you get this from?
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by sonmvayina(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
this is quite interesting. Where did you get this from?

real history...the council of Nicea was saddled with the responsibility of coming up with a single religion from the empire, after argueing and delibrating for 4 months they chose christainity which might have been a cult group. they voted and they won by 15 votes majority..they spent the next few days devloping the doctrines...they meet from time to time to review the doctrines...the last being the second vatican council in 1963...by pope john the 23rd..
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by sonmvayina(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
The cult was probably a cult of Inana a.k.a lucifer and his belovered Dimuzi. so in the christain version lucifer was given the name 'Mary'...since jesus is the light and she became the 'light bearer'...it is the greatest deception in human history..the vatican know what they are doing.
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:

Then end with : say No to voluntary ignorance

Brilliant !!
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by Fash20: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Allah (SAW) is to be judged logically(not possible) ****
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by AccidentalGenius: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
They believe because they want to believe in something, irrespective of how silly it sounds. They preach peace when history shows their god is a murderer. They won't address any of these questions because quite frankly, they have no idea why its so. Yet they believe because they were told if they doubt they burn in hell. Whichever excuse they give themselves for ignoring this won't erase the fact that all these questions were brought out from what their bible says. They preach life when in truth everything about their god is death and cruelty at the end of the day, he's not even real. Its all in the head grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by hopefulLandlord: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fash20:
Allah (SAW) is to be judged logically(not possible) your stup!d!ty is not of this world.

you lack comprehension

do I need to spell it all out for you?

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Saved Me: I Have Lived My Life Deceiving My Self To Be A Christian / A RARE Belief(heaven Of Religions) / The Evolution Of The Creative Intelligence /god

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.