Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery (33241 Views)

Dangote Oil Refinery Poses Threat To European Plants / 20 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / 35 Year-old Nigerian Who Owns Nigeria's Second Largest Rice Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery by dallyemmy: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Whoever troubles his own household will inherit the wind, and the fool will be servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29

Zico5:
This is a good development if and only if militants will not threaten to blow it up. The reason why dangote decided to build the refinery in lagos is fear of uncertainty. Things will work better if we decide to work together as a body to curtail evil acts in our vicinity. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery by LeProdigy(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2016
idesylvester:
Another job opening for the rich men children!!!

The poor can as well apply with a cleaning company so he/she can earn 25k or less per month

Good idea bt wickedness will follow as much as it can take

keep blaming the rich for everything. and dont ask yourself where you are gettingvit wrong.
Re: Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery by Raypawer(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2016
Go and sleep! volatile ke!

jmichlins:
I see good things happening in nigeria if only we choose to persever. But looking at how volatile the ND area is, i will advice them to sight it in enugu or anambra.
Re: Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Ikwerreboy:
God bless Niger delta. United We Stand...

Akwa Ibom is truly d best place for this refinery. They have d largest crude oil deposits in the country. Maybe more of their indigenes will benefit from scholarships like rivers state indigenes have.

Truly d niger delta has huge potentials if they can be given greater autonomy.
Re: Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery by nuelyoyo(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2016
jmichlins:
I see good things happening in nigeria if only we choose to persever. But looking at how volatile the ND area is, i will advice them to sight it in enugu or anambra.
Akwa Ibom is peaceful.
Re: Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery by Tarzaa(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2016
It's a welcome development.
Re: Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery by idesylvester(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
LeProdigy:

keep blaming the rich for everything. and dont ask yourself where you are gettingvit wrong.
are they nt d once we voted 4 abi poor man don rule u b4,na because u neva se people who finish schl wit no job after 5 yrs despite d hunt,e beter 4 u no means say na so e go b 4 Eva abi wu u Epp
Re: Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
ladyF:
Talk is cheap. Let them come and start and post pishure. We are tired of all the talk and no work! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

FTC finally!!! Who missed me at this spot? grin I want to dedicate this to my crush Tolutweety, even though he doesn't feel the same way cry cry cry Happy birthday dear... kiss kiss kiss

So you have started wooing guys on this forum ?

Nah ban for life i go slam ur handle..
Re: Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery by ladyF(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

So you have started wooing guys on this forum ?

Nah ban for life i go slam ur handle..
lol fear catch me o. Had to click your profile to see whether you were a mod or supermod. grin
Re: Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
ladyF:

lol fear catch me o. Had to click your profile to see whether you were a mod or supermod. grin

Haha..

No worry.
Re: Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery by decomaniaboss(f): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
ladyF:
Talk is cheap. Let them come and start and post pishure. We are tired of all the talk and no work! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

FTC finally!!! Who missed me at this spot? grin I want to dedicate this to my crush Tolutweety, even though he doesn't feel the same way cry cry cry Happy birthday dear... kiss kiss kiss
empty talk as usual,,,well we'll waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / Suggest A Name For My Baby Shop / Businesses That Can Never Go Out Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.