Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Reminder To Otem. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reminder To Otem. (632 Views)

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder To Otem. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello Otemdomino or Otemanuduno or Otemanduno. Remember the Recharge you promised. The 6th of July is almost here... I dey use Mtn oooo
Re: Reminder To Otem. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 04, 2016
He's fasting till 6th.
Re: Reminder To Otem. by otemanuduno: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Muafrika2:
He's fasting till 6th.

Fasting and playing you mean? The holy spirit in you has lied again.
The holy spirit and lie Mohammed, who wins it most? cheesy
Re: Reminder To Otem. by otemanuduno: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Hello Otemdomino or Otemanuduno or Otemanduno. Remember the Recharge you promised. The 6th of July is almost here... I dey use Mtn oooo

Muafrika2 has a fast finger in loading cards, hope you know. That's why he's always everywhere around me. The holy spirit in him is also using Tab, he will surely need recharge cards. cheesy
Re: Reminder To Otem. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2016
lordnicklaus:

THERE WON'T BE ANY RECHARGE CARDS FOR YOU OR ANYONE.

I TRUST YAHWEH TO BURN DOWN HIS BANK OF RECHARGE CARDS AFTER FINISHING ALL HIS FOODSTUFFS AND DRAINING HIS BANK ACCOUNT, AS PROPHESIED BY YAHWEH'S GREATEST MESSENGER ON NAIRALAND.

2 Likes

Re: Reminder To Otem. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Muafrika2 has a fast finger in loading cards, hope you know. That's why he's always everywhere around me. The holy spirit in him is also using Tab, he will surely need recharge cards. cheesy
I don't do recharge cards. I have a reputation to maintain.

By the way. Feel free to contact me anytime you need bread. I'll personally send it to your choice location. Only once wink I consider you the friend I never had.

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Otem. by iamtewwy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
2days left for yahweh to consume otem foodstuff cheesy
Re: Reminder To Otem. by otemanuduno: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamtewwy:
2days left for yahweh to consume otem foodstuff cheesy
2hrs 38 minutes left for Yahweh to consume my money and foodstuff... according to his prophecy which he spoke from the mouth of GODDYS, THE GREAT PROPHET IN NIGERIA.

Will Yahweh's word take root or will the words of Eartum carry the day? We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Otem. by otem4eartum: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Goddys, Pls say something to save the face of Yahweh. I have posted much recharge cards and I will keep pasting till 2mao grin
Re: Reminder To Otem. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
otem4eartum:
Goddys, Pls say something to save the face of Yahweh. I have posted much recharge cards and I will keep pasting till 2mao grin

Where my own?

(1) (Reply)

End Time Poster Spotted In My Village. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/16 / What Is Wrong To Name A Child Jesus....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.