Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter (12616 Views)

Muslims, Please Listen To John!!!. / Dear Muslims, Please How Did The Al Quran Came To Be? / Has She Won A Soul For Christ By Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by true2god: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2016
plappville:

Have you ever thought of asking yourself why all Muslims are labelled thieves, charlatans, murderers, terrorist, brutes, troublesome and walfare profiters in the West? Do u care to ask why arabic language is the only terrorist language known in history? Ask yourself why muslims are tagged criminals, rapists etc. Ask why is the koran full of hate and evil, why you worship a moon idol god called allah.

LAstly, sit down and meditate over this last one. Why is islam a copy and paste of Jewish and Christian book? If you can answer urself, and come out with a good sense of humour. Only then you will start talking like an adult. tongue

I think Italy and France have technically started closing down some mosques because of the dangers they pose to a civilised society and because of some radical Imams who always call for the death of infidels and those who insult islam and the prophet of allahh. It will reach a climax when Britain join.

The problem with the arabs is that they will always want to bend the host country's laws (because over 90% of muslims in europe are migrants or children of migrants) to accomodate the dictate of shariah while muslims will want non-muslims to obey sharia law in muslim lands. The europeans are beginning to learn this islamic arrogance and are workin hard to bring it to an end. Islamic arrogance is enshrined in the quran where allahh deceptively told them that they (muslims) are the 'best of mankind' (quran 3:110-111) while the Jews and the christians are the 'worst of creatures' (quran 98:6).

So these allahh-induced arrogance make arabs see europeans as people to be easily exploited. However, unless the arabs\muslims start behaving rationally, they will be kicked out of europe for the third time and it wont be funny this time around.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Obadiah77(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
plappville:

Try and complete what you started.

You won't do the one to tell me that undecided
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Auki: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2016
Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment. Quran
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2016
true2god:
I think Italy and France have technically started closing down some mosques because of the dangers they pose to a civilised society and because of some radical Imams who always call for the death of infidels and those who insult islam and the prophet of allahh. It will reach a climax when Britain join.

The problem with the arabs is that they will always want to bend the host country's laws (because over 90% of muslims in europe are migrants or children of migrants) to accomodate the dictate of shariah while muslims will want non-muslims to obey sharia law in muslim lands. The europeans are beginning to learn this islamic arrogance and are workin hard to bring it to an end. Islamic arrogance is enshrined in the quran where allahh deceptively told them that they (muslims) are the 'best of mankind' (quran 3:110-111) while the Jews and the christians are the 'worst of creatures' (quran 98:6).

So these allahh-induced arrogance make arabs see europeans as people to be easily exploited. However, unless the arabs\muslims start behaving rationally, they will be kicked out of europe for the third time and it wont be funny this time around.

They are like "Oba market flies". See them everywhere you go. They spread because they have no "peace" in thier country. Yet they keep praying for "PEACE" for thier dead prophet.

They are thieves, murderers, hater of others yet they pretend to be the best of human. I remember some years back my course mate, an arabian told us how Muslim women steal things in super markets with the help of thier young children.

Children are so innocent that you hardly suspect them. Of course not all are like that but majority are. I personally saw one little girl plucking fruits in a market. After plucking hands full she ran to met her mum.

A muslim woman with islamic dressing "code" She was ashame the way i stared at her. She now warn the child not to pluck more than one next time...hahaha. that's how they educate thier kids to steal in super market.

Arabs are terrible people. No matter how they pretend to love you. When it comes to Islam, they dump you big time. They hate black with passion.

I believe there will be a great change in France in 2017 if Holland lost the election. He has no chance of winning. He is one of those leaders who protects the interest of Islam instead of the interest of His people.

He is exposed. Just like Islam cheesy
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2016
Obadiah77:

You won't do the one to tell me that undecided

Take your time. No offence smiley
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Auki:

Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment. Quran

You muslims who do not abuse allah why are your children dying of bomb blast each passing day? Why is Sunni and shaiit killing themselves? Why is there no peace in the islamic nations? Isnt this a curse from ur moon god allah? Arabs are migrating in the lands of the infidels, your allah couldnt guarantee them safety. You are here ranting.. grin
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2016
true2god:

Last week Muslims in italy shut down thier mosques and go worship in the street of Rome. They said they did that because they want to state to build more mosque for them. See how they provoke people. If the Western behave like them, this may provoke crisis. What Christians cannot do in Iran or Saudi and get away with it.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
have you run out of altaquiyya to support Mohammad?

Dont mind him. He should be ashamed of his religion that uses terrorism as a doctrine. Islam=Terrorism. cheesy
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by seunH: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
plappville:

Hahahaa, you are so funny. Why not take Aisha for her word? She was 6 acording to her. Anyway, true2god has schooled you on this.
Seems you are a new convert to islam.

Sorry for the late response my sister, I exchanged my phone with my wife and I just got it back today. On the first point, to be truthful, I and true2god had a lengthy gainful discussion on this issue and we both benefited immensely from it, he saw the Islamic point of view and clarification on the issue and I saw his too (I respect him for that). On the second point, I'm sorry to disappoint you on this; I've been a muslim for more than 30yrs still counting. I give Islamic lectures and also secular lectures (I'm an Anatomy Lecturer). Thanks for your time.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
seunH:

Sorry for the late response my sister, I exchanged my phone with my wife and I just got it back today. On the first point, to be truthful, I and true2god had a lengthy gainful discussion on this issue and we both benefited immensely from it, he saw the Islamic point of view and clarification on the issue and I saw his too (I respect him for that). On the second point, I'm sorry to disappoint you on this; I've been a muslim for more than 30yrs still counting. I give Islamic lectures and also secular lectures (I'm an Anatomy Lecturer). Thanks for your time.

Welcome back. So whats gainful in the discussion you had with @true2god? cheesy
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by ishow2005(m): 5:13am On Nov 23, 2016
Without doubt I believe a creator exist, God or Allah,whatever u call it in ur own language. But the xtianity and Islam presented to us have not been able to present the true God to us.
The average Christians r guilty of what d average Muslims r criticised for. Just as apostasy is a crime in Islam so also it is in Christianity. Don't ask me how, just do some findings.
Muslims expected new convert into Islam and yet r willing to kill people leaving fold of Islam. Just as xtianity stated killing for he leaving xtianity. Yet they won't stop preaching the gospel too for non Christians. So many food for thought......
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by ishow2005(m): 5:36am On Nov 23, 2016
How the human minds operates still amazes me. Religion has really affected how most of us think. Even in broad day light, where an iman or pastor does or say things that are clearly questionable, we still accepted them to be the truth.
I believe in the existence of a creator but I am of the view that what xtianity or church or Christ as we r made to know or Islam have presented about the Creator is not sufficient.
I read its not about church or that it's all about your relationship with Christ, have u forgotten that most of ur believe r shaped by the church or the Bible u read which is designed by the church.
Why is it that the Christians thinks every other person in any other religion will enter hell ? Why does the Muslims share similar believe n so on?
Except our creator do not allow us to ask questions on the day some of us will b condemn in to hell then that is when a Muslim who ended up in a Christian God hell simply because he did not accept Christ will not ask why God created him in a land where the wages for converting from Islam to Christianity is death.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2016
[s]
ishow2005:
Without doubt I believe a creator exist, God or Allah,whatever u call it in ur own language. But the xtianity and Islam presented to us have not been able to present the true God to us.
The average Christians r guilty of what d average Muslims r criticised for. Just as apostasy is a crime in Islam so also it is in Christianity. Don't ask me how, just do some findings.
Muslims expected new convert into Islam and yet r willing to kill people leaving fold of Islam. Just as xtianity stated killing for he leaving xtianity. Yet they won't stop preaching the gospel too for non Christians. So many food for thought......
[/s]

RUBBISH !!! Dont ask me why. Just do some research. wink

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by ishow2005(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
plappville:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH !!! Dont ask me why. Just do some research. wink
Peace unto you.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
ishow2005:

Peace unto you.

Same here Bro. . smiley
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by phlio666(m): 1:17am On Nov 24, 2016
how can i be a muslim?
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2016
phlio666:
how can i be a muslim?

By believing that a pagan idol in mecca is god and that a certain paedophile, armed robber, rapist, murder and psychopath was his prophet
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by phlio666(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2016
annunaki2:

By believing that a pagan idol in mecca is god and that a certain paedophile, armed robber, rapist, murder and psychopath was his prophet
is that all
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2016
phlio666:
is that all

Yeah that is all it takes but it also requires you to stop making use of your brain.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2016
phlio666:
is that all

No, you must be a fanatic to fit in. cheesy
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by phlio666(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2016
annunaki2:

Yeah that is all it takes but it also requires you to stop making use of your brain.
oh really i just like dia mode of worship
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by phlio666(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2016
plappville:

No, you must be a fanatic to fit in. cheesy
i can be r u a muslim
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
phlio666:
i can be

You dont like to live a peaceful life? The day you join islam you will no longer know peace nor love non muslims.

r u a muslim
No. I forbid to be one. smiley

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by phlio666(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
plappville:

You dont like to live a peaceful life? The day you join islam you will no longer know peace nor love non muslims.

No. I forbid to be one. smiley
r u tryin to preach to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Christians That Go To Work On Sunday? / Pastor Kumuyi's Easter Message: Suicide Not The Way Out Of Economic Hardship / Youtube Spiritual Teaching--herbs & Mystics (solutions To Life Issues)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.