Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone (47246 Views)

My Conversation With Google Allo Robot / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / My Phone Conversation With A Bvn Scammer This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by mizzbouqui(f): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ilemichael:

Good to know.

I was about getting you a pair of thick lens!
That won't be necessary sir

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by mizzbouqui(f): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ilemichael:

I believe it depends on how you responded to the earlier questions.

When someone asks you how are you and you respond with fine.
He then decides to ask how far probabaly expecting a more elaborating and welcoming answer, and you still respond with fine.
How else do you want him continue the conversation?
Left for me i would end the phone call or chat there.
You are now here blaming him for asking to many questions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hello how far na you get charger 2nd guy:thunder fire you Some people na Abuse them like
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Op all dis list none of dem dey annoy me...

1. The I just wanted to say Hi :- dis one dey sweet me for body..
*Swidy I just called to say Hiwink

2: Calling a lot of times when the recipient doesn't pick~ I know one is a miss call, Bt I dey person like make him call me pass 20 times, I go feel say na emergency call be dat.

3: Picking or making a Phone call in a busy environment~ no problem with dis

4: Repeating words you just said over the phone~no problem with this one.
*SANDOSKI how faI dey
*SANDOSKI how you dey
*SANDOSKI how are you M gud

5: Promising someone u will call dem back later when u know u will not~ if you no call back, I go call you to find out wetin happen.

6. Turn off....Na to send you text....grin

grin

You are a sure girl.

A treasure in short

You've got no wahala
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
frenchwine:

Roflooool, must have been a handful for you.
I'm actually kinda enduring same with Bae, and it's not funny at all.
Honestly......thank God for my new man, he is well trained and his level of exposure won't tolerate that, he knws the meaning of "respect is reciprocal" I tell u, as for me..... I don't give what I don't have.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by EazyMoh(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Calling at odd hours!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Honestly......thank God for my new man, he is well trained and his level of exposure won't tolerate that, he knws the meaning of "respect is reciprocal" I tell u, as for me..... I don't give what I don't have.
Good for you then. Well mannered people aren't many around.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
frenchwine:

Good for you then. Well mannered people aren't many around.
Sure, I can discipline myself if I wish......so, ignoring complaints is not an excuse. WE SHALL GET THERE.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by kolexepana: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
All na normal stuff
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by naijacentric(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
op is it concern u na free world
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by mecussey(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
onstelly:
I hate number 5 with so much passion, don't promise what you can't keep

Yes, women don't like it at all so, its not peculiar to you.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by masterpat(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

2: Calling a lot of times when the recipient doesn't pick~ I know one is a miss call, Bt I dey person like make him call me pass 20 times, I go feel say na emergency call be dat.

*SANDOSKI how faI dey
*SANDOSKI how you dey

5: Promising someone u will call dem back later when u know u will not~ if you no call back, I go call you to find out wetin happen.

grin

Wait oh... na you fine like this 4 ur profile photo shocked
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
SOME PEOPLE TOO WILL TAKE A BUS FROM IKEJA HEADING TO OJODU AND RIGHT THERE THEY RECEIVE A CALL AND LIE ABOUT THEIR PRESENT LOCATION " Aaah I just dey reach Lokoja now" haba! Like seriously? What if something happens God forbid and to help you your last said location is needed?
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by yvonne111(f): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by yvonne111(f): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2016
masterpat:

hmmmm
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by oluwejackson(m): 1:09am On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*SANDOSKI how faI dey
*SANDOSKI how you dey

grin
I even tire for op sef.. is it ur credit they ar using to make d call?

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 05, 2016
AgricSalt:

You are a sure girl.

A treasure in short

You've got no wahala

Swidy thankswink

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 05, 2016
masterpat:

wink

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=oluwejackson post=47214850][/quote]

I wonder.. Some people sabi stress dem selves for no reason gringrin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by emi14: 5:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Sit down and think on better things to do.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 6:12am On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

wink
fyn wetin. U get parrot lips grin
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 6:14am On Jul 05, 2016
sweetpies:
SOME PEOPLE TOO WILL TAKE A BUS FROM IKEJA HEADING TO OJODU AND RIGHT THERE THEY RECEIVE A CALL AND LIE ABOUT THEIR PRESENT LOCATION " Aaah I just dey reach Lokoja now" haba! Like seriously? What if something happens God forbid and to help you your last said location is needed?
lwkmd.. Guys do dah one more cheesy
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2016
youngmann:
why you the respond to the guy? Him never get sense. Leave am make hin de teach people how to make phone call. Oversabi the worry am.
people get big problem upandan, na how to make better call mata hold am
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2016
2dugged:
people get big problem upandan, na how to make better call mata hold am
lol what is your problem? I can assist in gvn solution too you knw wink
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Just when I'm getting used to ending ma call with that bae with 'I just wanted to say hi' thanks OP
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by An0nimus: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2016
That no1 sha undecided

There's nothing wrong with telling someone "I just want to say hi" or "I'm calling to check up on you". Not because I do it but because it doesn't seem wrong. It's nice enough that someone remembers you in this very busy world and says those words.

I'll pick that over not getting any calls at all.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2016
frenchwine:

I tire oooo, although I'm not guilty of that, I don't find anything wrong with it.
Some of we Nigerians just dey frigid, isn't it romantic if I call my babe and after gisting random stuffs for 4-5mins, I'm like "i actually felt like hearing your voice " or "i was bored and needed someone to talk to " or "to hear ur sweet voice just dey hungry me". And she would be like "oh honey..........., miss you lots ".

All these are semantics with "i just called to say hi ", said in a seductive way.
thanks for dropping those options jare

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lol what is your problem? I can assist in gvn solution too you knw wink
I need to make bastard money, so I can buy a range Rover
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2016
2dugged:
I need to make bastard money, so I can buy a range Rover
ritual tinz babe kiss
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2016
adebayor1490:
Just when I'm getting used to ending ma call with that bae with 'I just wanted to say hi' thanks OP
u welcome. U can substitute that I just wanted to say hi thing with "I missed u and decided to call, at the beginning of the call.. would even make more sense there..

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by mjabdulk: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2016
a situation may warrant u to shout before the receiver can hear u.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2016
onstelly:
I hate number 5 with so much passion, don't promise what you can't keep
babes come and root for my guy...his moniker is IAMDOTUN!!!million kisses on your forehead from the cutest,as you do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ? / Glo BIS Pricing And Subscription Codes / Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.