Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Modelmike7 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Modelmike7 (1212 Views)

8 Hugely Successful People Who Didn't Graduate College (university) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modelmike7 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Modelmike7 the terrorist.
Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
@Op, your point being? What is being boastful here?! He's thanking God for his life, how does that affects you! Seems you are simply jealous of this your guy on your friends list. Na wa for people o!! Some OpS self! Na real wa for dem!!
Re: Modelmike7 by darkenkach(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
You don't judge the potency of a massage with the numbers of likes or comments it attracts. The op is jealous.
Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
darkenkach:
You don't judge the potency of a massage with the numbers of likes or comments it attracts. The op is jealous.
modelmike7:
@Op, your point being? What is being boastful here?! He's thanking God for his life, how does that affects you! Seems you are simply jealous of this your guy on your friends list. Na wa for people o!! Some OpS self! Na real wa for dem!!
You can't be jealous of someone you're better than. What has he that I should be jealous of? He has a BSc? Or cos he traveled to Saudi Arabia?

My point is, you don't bug your friends with list of your achievements not to say that those are very difficult to read and understand considering the nature of errors always involved.

1 Like

Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sorbitalll:

You can't be jealous of someone you're better than. What has he that I should be jealous of? He has a BSc? Or cos he traveled to Saudi Arabia?

My point is, you don't bug your friends with list of your achievements not to say that those are very difficult to read and understand considering the nature of errors always involved.
......... we don't know anything about you, we only heard about your friend who remembers where he is coming from and thanking God for where he is right now. Okay? Stop the beef man!
Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
......... we don't know anything about you, we only heard about your friend who remembers where he is coming from and thanking God for where he is right now. Okay? Stop the beef man!
You don't know anything about me that's the more reason you should not think I'm being jealous of him.
Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sorbitalll:

You don't know anything about me that's the more reason you should not think I'm being jealous of him.
....... Yes, you came here to put the story and pic of a guy on your 'friend list' on Nairaland, letting us know his life history and his face, so why comparing yourself (who we don't know and don't care to know with him?!) Please go get a life dude! Sleep well!
Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
....... Yes, you came here to put the story and pic of a guy on your 'friend list' on Nairaland, letting us know his life history and his face, so why comparing yourself (who we don't know and don't care to know with him?!) Please go get a life dude! Sleep well!
He wants the world to know about his achievements, hence the reason he uploaded the pic with the list of the achievements. I only helped out by making him more popular. I still have a lot to attend to. Sleep well
Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sorbitalll:

He wants the world to know about his achievements, hence the reason he uploaded the pic with the list of the achievements. I only helped out by making him more popular. I still have a lot to attend to. Sleep well
....... Goodnight man. Stay blessed! BTW, say me well to that guy that appreciate God for life and blessings!!

1 Like

Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
....... Goodnight man. Stay blessed! BTW, say me well to that guy that appreciate God for life and blessings!!
For what it's worth, it's not night where I am, so stop the goodnight thing. Stay blessed too.
Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sorbitalll:

For what it's worth, it's not night where I am, so stop the goodnight thing. Stay blessed too.
........ okay bro. Goodmorning, Good afternoon, Good evening, Good-midnight, Good early-morning : PICK ONE sir!
Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
........ okay bro. Goodmorning, Good afternoon, Good evening, Good-midnight, Good early-morning : PICK ONE sir!
None required. My evening is going great even without your wish. Sleep well
Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sorbitalll:

None required. My evening is going great even without your wish. Sleep well
......... Non required, but you just chose one unconsciously! Na wa o!!
Re: Modelmike7 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
......... Non required, but you just chose one unconsciously! Na wa o!!
I do not wish to receive any 'good whatever' from you. You should know that's what I meant.

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Training / Help Me Reject Failure And Stand Still In My Life. / Kevron Consulting Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.