Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 (736 Views)

Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Samzack(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fan have slammed 2 Chainz after he rewarded a girl who found his ring with $200. According to reports, on Thursday night, one of his rings went missing. while he performed at Club La Vela in #PanamaCityBeach, #Florida. His ring seemed to have flown right off his finger. While staff and fans searched intensely for the jewelry, one girl found the ring and managed to return it. As a reward, Chainz handed the woman $200

Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
We can only judged when we know the actual cost of the missing and found ring, what if it is only 500 Dolls or less?!

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Samzack(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
We can only judged when we know the actual cost of the missing and found ring, what if it is only 500 Dolls or less?!
trust me deze n***** dont wear any ring less dan $1k
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Samzack:

trust me deze n***** dont wear any ring less dan $1k
....... we aren't sure, but if it is that amount, 200 dolls is fair!!
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by CrazyG: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Me I don't understand these fans.....must the reward be big? To me the key thing here is reward was given the founder in appreciation for his good deed.....shakena!........them fans!!!!! Smh....iranu!!
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Samzack(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2016
modelmike7:
....... we aren't sure, but if it is that amount, 200 dolls is fair!!
4 me d guy was being CHEAP
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Samzack(m): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2016
she shuld have prolly kept it intil a reward tag she liked was added...cuz trust me dere is a way u look 4 sometin dat u wuldnt know wen u wuld start giving away everytin 2 find it nd dat is were she prolly wuld have stricked
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Vendoor(f): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2016
She acted well by returning the ring... but i wonder the kind of reward she was expecting though
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by sinaj(f): 3:29am On Jul 04, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I don't love rings... I dont wear them undecided undecided

hello sinaj smiley

Hi Dj smiley
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by barackodam: 5:36am On Jul 04, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hear talk sef, 500 at least....

Well, iz nor my biznez cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Phyno & Olamide’s “fada Fada” Remains Number 1 On Playdata’s Radio Top Ten List / Morning Beauty! Uche Ogbodo Shows Off Natural Look / Watch Vid Of This Fun Human And Read What Stupidity Did To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.