Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? (41174 Views)

Fans React To This Tiwa Savage Outfits (photos) / My Prediction On Tiwa Savages Marriage Came To Pass - See Screen Shot / You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Saturday80(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2016
She is not really Tiwa and stop judging ppl like dat pls
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by coolviv: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2016
Uhmmm....that doesn't look like tiwa savage. JuSt in case it is...blame it on the poor quality camera with its blurry vision and bad lighting...
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by lacreamilips: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2016
Her life her dress her choice
you like you don't like you waka pass
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Dotun1993(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by davibid: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Donariok:
Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My
wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and
so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues
didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my
secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She
asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her
apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go
into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came
out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my
parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling,
"SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked

No big deal, you too shout surprise !!!!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by ayowole21(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Tiwa be like...dis is not my real face ooo grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by truth12(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Lools like her makeup artiste forgot to put on glasses.
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by truth12(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2016
davibid:

No big deal, you too shout surprise !!!!

ABII??
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Julietcutie(f): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Zebra Clothes. Red Shoe. Fake eye lashes. Red lipstick (really?) Yellow face. Black Legs. Fake hair.
Her thoughts?I am so Sexy.
Our thoughts?she should be at the Museum so we can pay to see her.
lol
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by fitinwell: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Mayb she now Brand Abassador for Tom-Tom.. Sweet [/size]
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by jaelz(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2016
She looks old also dear don't forget to add that, fur coat is it snowing?

HungerBAD:
Zebra Clothes.
Red Shoe.
Fake eye lashes.
Red lipstick (really?)
Yellow face.
Black Legs.
Fake hair.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by jeje123(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Zebra Clothes.
Red Shoe.
Fake eye lashes.
Red lipstick (really?)
Yellow face.
Black Legs.
Fake hair.

Bros if u say d truth on nairaland again i wud recomend u for banned permanently. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2016
fitinwell:
[size=18pt]Mayb she now Brand Abassador for Tom-Tom.. Sweet [/size]

Lol
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by fortunechy(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2016
may be then she wz coca cola ambassador
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by ooshinibos: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2016
WukedP:
I came across this photo on instagram and I was like the difference is very clear, why are we no proud of our skin color for goodness sake? Must we all be light skinned?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHZ2MMnj86M/

I don't blame her , I Blame Nigeria ..tiwa travels a lot to America and Europe , she sees that these places are well developed with modern day technology and infrastructures but when she gets back to Nigeria ..it backs to stone age where the roads are bad , she has to use generator to power electricity etc....shuttling between Africa and usa , is not easy , you have to adapt quickly ... she just wants to belong , its normal science , people gravitates to where there is life and development ...I notice the oyibo that like the Africa life also tanned there skin tones , that even have machines than tans you in 20 mins for afican trips ..so they feel belonged ..its just life WukedP
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by SWORD419(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2016
compare the complexion of her leg to that of her feet, the make up sef is lyk hell crycompare the complexion of her leg to that of her feet, the make up sef is lyk hell
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Gozzzy(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2016
WukedP:
I came across this photo on instagram and I was like the difference is very clear, why are we no proud of our skin color for goodness sake? Must we all be light skinned?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHZ2MMnj86M/
dear Lord, what is this?
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Gkemz: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2016
Was she wearing a face mask and black socks because the two can't compliment each other.
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by eph12(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2016
Na make up na. Look at neck and you would understand that it's just make up. I don't think it's bleaching.
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Bgorgeous: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2016
LaurelP:
I don't get your point.
see her leg and her face . coke and Fanta
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by LEXYCOM: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2016
LaurelP:
I don't get your point.
Compare her light face with her black leg
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2016
Donariok:

Chai, see gobe..lol grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by repogirl(f): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2016
If you don't like it, then SUE her for wearing powder, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Tobium1(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2016
Her nyash go even black pass de legs wey we de see. Yoloba hoes can bleach sha
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by DandyWalker(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2016
kennygee:
Horrible choice of shoe.

Plus its not that she bleached her skin, she just uses make up shades that are lighter than her colour on her face. So when she takes a picture, the flash hits her face and leaves the feet hanging.
wow! u spoke my mind. I don't support bleaching but people are too inclined towards criticizing others. what u said nailed it. thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by sukkot: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2016
razz geh
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by missmeek: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
she used lighter make ups than her skin colour...that isn't bleaching. she probably tried a new make up artist!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Leviphilips(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
diz Tiwa savage no fine abi Na only me dy see am?? crydiz Tiwa savage no fine abi Na only me dy see am??
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by jbl007(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Donariok:
Lwkmd...nice one mehn. The joke came ryt on time!
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by ALAYORMII: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2016
The extra light face might be the handiwork of powder
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2016
jbl007:
Lwkmd...nice one mehn. The joke came ryt on time!
Pls vote donariok for mr nairaland 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) / Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) / Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.