Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Happy Birthday To Me - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me (474 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Today being July 4th is my birthday.... Please wish me a very happy birthday, its not been easy, its been God.

Wen i was younger in primary school, wen i was told i share d same celebration day as the american independence day, i would think i will be called to visit the country, as i grew up i found i wasnt the only one being born on July 4th...

However u can still sponsor me to Amelika o, and u will receive d blessings of assisting a man of God...

Happy birthday to me once again, and to all born in July...

May the good Lord bless us all.....
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by yvonne111(f): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Hbd
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by yvonne111(f): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by yvonne111(f): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2016
crixtex:
Today being July 4th is my birthday.... Please wish me a very happy birthday, its not been easy, its been God.

Wen i was younger in primary school, wen i was told i share d same celebration day as the american independence day, i would think i will be called to visit the country, as i grew up i found i wasnt the only one being born on July 4th...

However u can still sponsor me to Amelika o, and u will receive d blessings of assisting a man of God...

Happy birthday to me once again, and to all born in July...

May the good Lord bless us all.....
long life sir.

Pls do vote fynestboi for mr nl
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2016
yvonne111:
long life sir.

Pls do vote fynestboi for mr nl
Thanks alright...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Help Nairalanders / One Africa Music Fest Sets World Record / WhiteMoney™Musik Int'l® P R E S E N T S:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.