Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff (15522 Views)

16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) / How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? / The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by back2dmatter: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
Yeah the CBN is to be a few weeks ago I can't wait for your email is a bit of a bit of the other day and then we have a lot of this is the other say the new year and then we are you can do not be in this is the new York and then I do you can you have a lot of this is not sure you can be a bit and then we are you can you have a lot of this week and then we are not the new one more faster when you are the other than a few months don't know what is a few days to be in this'd the way to the new one of a few months don't have to the other than the way.

Written By
A Contract Staff in United Bank For Africa (UBA)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by speaktome(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
That ur Village Juju is still at work.... It shall not be well with the person that did this to you... Be healed IJN AMEN!!!

Category1:
Yeah the CBN is to be a few weeks ago I can't wait for your email is a bit of a bit of the other day and then we have a lot of this is the other say the new year and then we are you can do not be in this is the new York and then I do you can you have a lot of this is not sure you can be a bit and then we are you can you have a lot of this week and then we are not the new one more faster when you are the other than a few months don't know what is a few days to be in this'd the way to the new one of a few months don't have to the other than the way.

#MYSIGNATURE#MYBUSINESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by joekine: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
While they're the ones suffering in the banking sector..... Why not tell commercial banks to make them permanent staff...
Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by teeghurl(f): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
topemirates:

Some pipu sha!
abeg help me give meaning to what he typed thr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by Kamozee(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

Lol!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by vital94(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
i dont undestand your language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by Ezeego1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2016

@Category1. I swear madness is your calling. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by Charly68: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
But the Apex bank is aware that 60% of bank staff are contract staff..from the tellers to the cashier..gross slavery in the banking sector
Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by awa(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
What a nice way CBN is encouraging Banks to deprive the already deprived Outsourced Staff the more. Later now some Zombies would say this government is of the best interest for the nation.

Very insensitive regime is what we are facing now...
Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by lordf: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
lightheart:
Beaurifully making-sense.
Infact, every banker (+ their family, relative, friends, well-wishers, gbogbotigbo etc) should have a stake in the bank he/she works. cool

Nna, is this new version of 'lorem ipsum' biko?

Abeg helep me ask, English na by force, haba!!
Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by kachola: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
why will emefele and co nt encourage outsourcing job in de bank. after all de all owns de outsource companies. rubish
Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by Category1: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
lordf:

Abeg helep me ask, English na by force, haba!!
U gon' learn how to take a joke bro, calm the f down...
I knew y'all gonna mention me when I wrote that.
P.s you are the first person I have replied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by toocoded: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
jessy12:
CBN should be telling banks to convert there contract staff to main staff.
U make sense bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by StoneColdBiceps(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Adesiji77:
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has warned commercial banks to desist from giving sensitive banking roles to contract staff, as they may not have a stake in the banks.

CBN Director, Banking and Payments System Department, ‘Dipo Fatokun who disclosed this at the weekend during the unveiling of the Nigeria Electronic Fraud Forum (NeFF) report in Lagos, said the apex bank has severally, encouraged banks to ensure that their staff are those with something at stake.

“A temporary staff may not have a stake in the bank so to say. So, it is encouraged that if they have staff that are not permanent, they should not give them responsibilities or roles that will expose them to critical functions of a bank,” he said.

Continuing, Fatokun said: “If you are giving somebody an authority to approve transactions of high magnitude, and he does not have a stake in your bank, then you are already exposing yourself. So, this been going on and I believe many banks understand the need to rely on their key staff for major duties. That is one of the reasons, the fraud attempts have been rising, but the value lost declining”.

http://thenationonlineng.net/cbn-banks-dont-give-sensitive-roles-contract-staff/

This guy ( Dipo Fatokun) is so stewpid, so all the Cambridge and Harvard He attended is just a waste! I see him been sacked in the nearest future. Mr. Empty skull what dyou know about empowerment and impacting knowledge in "your" "contract" staff? Innovationless Dipoo!

Now, this is a typical bank management problem of abandoning "their" "contract" staffs. It cuts across all employees. What ever want to happen will still happen provided its a human being that is taking responsibility.
Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by DedicatedEnkist: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
sorextee:
seun move this post to the jokes section pls undecided undecided

what a wicked world!
Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by papascode: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Many contract staff are Bsc holders like their collegues in the same branch, but you know what, the contract staff do most of the jobs better than the core STAFF. Fellow nairalanders financial institutions are well to do to convert their contract staff to permanent staff and Pay them with a shrink on their books. I have a cousin who works with sterling bank, he complains of how bad our country work force had become!! Stating that in his branch full staff of the bank seats down to input all the accounts they work for under the sun and he is just a bsc holder like him and has never brought in 20million to the branch before as compared to the contract staff in the branch. Yet he is been paid 40k as salary and 2k for every 2million naira you brings to the bank. ...

CBNNEEDSTOKNOW...
Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by olajide8(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
awa:
What a nice way CBN is encouraging Banks to deprive the already deprived Outsourced Staff the more. Later now some Zombies would say this government is of the best interest for the nation.
Very insensitive regime is what we are facing now...
What a shame* when I say this CBN has lost its way under emefiele,
Dosoq:
yeye CBN.
Are dey not aware of the unrealistic target and roles dey give to deir staff,most especially the new intakes?
I have an inlaw who just got a job wit access bank,d condition she was given was dat she shld open a 2m naira account in 10days before she gets her employment letter despite the fact that she successfully went tru a rigorous recruitment process,wich also involved her in travelling up and down during d recruitment process,pls hw is 2m possible in 10days?
Yet,we have an apex governing d affairs of banks in naija........
God help us.
it would seem "I am just castigating him", sanusi tried to abolish contract staffing- but with this statement, indirectly he is saying they can go ahead, just don't put them in sensitive roles*

joekine:
While they're the ones suffering in the banking sector..... Why not tell commercial banks to make them permanent staff...
Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by paulsowande(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
daffuq is this?

just like the moniker, this i category 1 case of .............

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Nigerian Professors And Their States Of Origin / Human Anatomy Combined With Radiography - Advice On 2nd Degree (medical Field) / How To Increase Your Income In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.