Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pls Web Guru,i Need Your Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Web Guru,i Need Your Help (918 Views)

Web Guru Needed / Web Guru/designer / Web Guru Please Review Hiipeeps.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Web Guru,i Need Your Help by Brayss(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Pls How much will cost me if i want to learn how to create and Designe a Website
Re: Pls Web Guru,i Need Your Help by OnlineMercenary: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2016
Brayss:
Pls How much will cost me if i want to learn how to create and Designe a Website
It actually depends on what exactly you want to learn and where you want to learn it.
Re: Pls Web Guru,i Need Your Help by Brayss(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
It actually depends on what exactly you want to learn and where you want to learn it.
were do u think it will good to learn it
Re: Pls Web Guru,i Need Your Help by bedfordng(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Brayss:
google is your friend. You can learn either by watching full video tutorials or reading pdf on webdesign. You can as well download full video tutorial courses on web design and development via link below www./allin1webdesignvideo
Re: Pls Web Guru,i Need Your Help by RuddyFusion(m): 3:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Brayss:

My dear it depends on what you want to learn and how you want to learn it

1) Do you want to learn how to build/design websites from ground up using HTML,CSS and JS( learning best code practices- mobile first and responsive design along the way) plus any frontend frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, HTML 5 Biolerplate and Skeleton?

2) Do you want to learn how to build/design websites using CMS like WordPress, Joomla etc( from common in this part of the world)

3) Do you want to learn by using JS frameworks like Angular Js, React, Ember, Backbone etc?

4) Do you want to learn using combination (1) and (2) above?.....What's your style of learning? do you learn quickly/easily when lead by hands through hand's on examples or Video tutorial on your own or via books?

5) If your learning style is hand's on and you want to start with either option (1) or (2) or combination of both, then i can be of help, we can talk and arrange one on one sessions based on real life projects

6) if your learning style is by ebooks, then let me know i can help you also with where you can find relevant project driven ebooks for your learning But if by watching Video, trust me you can start from Youtube search for website design tutorials and get your internet/data ready plus youtube video downloaders to download and watch the videos at your own pace

You can also contact me for other sources where you can find videos to watch.......

7) Finally if option (3) is where you want to start(though most don't start from there) then places like Andela is a good place try and get into one of their cohorts. and be on the look out because they're numerous training opportunities around.....

On a final note....learning from someone who already know will help you cut your learning curve and get to your destination on time.....

You can reach me on - rutherford.ejim@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: Pls Web Guru,i Need Your Help by Brayss(m): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2016
RuddyFusion:

My dear it depends on what you want to learn and how you want to learn it

1) Do you want to learn how to build/design websites from ground up using HTML,CSS and JS( learning best code practices- mobile first and responsive design along the way) plus any frontend frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, HTML 5 Biolerplate and Skeleton?

2) Do you want to learn how to build/design websites using CMS like WordPress, Joomla etc( from common in this part of the world)

3) Do you want to learn by using JS frameworks like Angular Js, React, Ember, Backbone etc?

4) Do you want to learn using combination (1) and (2) above?.....What's your style of learning? do you learn quickly/easily when lead by hands through hand's on examples or Video tutorial on your own or via books?

5) If your learning style is hand's on and you want to start with either option (1) or (2) or combination of both, then i can be of help, we can talk and arrange one on one sessions based on real life projects

6) if your learning style is by ebooks, then let me know i can help you also with where you can find relevant project driven ebooks for your learning But if by watching Video, trust me you can start from Youtube search for website design tutorials and get your internet/data ready plus youtube video downloaders to download and watch the videos at your own pace

You can also contact me for other sources where you can find videos to watch.......

7) Finally if option (3) is where you want to start(though most don't start from there) then places like Andela is a good place try and get into one of their cohorts. and be on the look out because they're numerous training opportunities around.....

On a final note....learning from someone who already know will help you cut your learning curve and get to your destination on time.....

You can reach me on - rutherford.ejim@gmail.com

Cheers
wich do u think is the best among 1,2,nd 3
Re: Pls Web Guru,i Need Your Help by RuddyFusion(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Brayss:
wich do u think is the best among 1,2,nd 3

Everything depends on what you wan to do and achieve.

Option (1) is advisable for everyone who wants to be a Web designer or want to start web design as a profession. whether you want to start building website using WordPress or frontend quarter of (HTML,CSS and JS)

Option (2) is necessary also for anyone who works in the web industry in this part of the world as most websites built here are done with CMS like WordPress but one need to go beyond the realm of knowing how to download WP themes to the realm of knowing how to develop one ourselves.

Option (3) for you to use this option you must be grounded in Option 1 above

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me Assess My New Website / HELP! Free Web Hosting Site Needed / For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.