Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Sister Rejects Hajj Offer - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Sister Rejects Hajj Offer (635 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Understanding The Hajj Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Rejects Hajj Offer by lannre(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2009
Salam Aleikum

My Sister rejects Hajj offer. Her reason is that she is indebted to some people and she dont know how they will feel when she come back from Hajj. The Hajj offer is from my Mum, she did not sponsor it directly but a slot given to her by State officials.  I have advised her that she need to just be there first and use the medium to ask more from Allah (SWT) but she had made up her mind after she promised me last week she will look into it. My mum told me this evening that she eventually rejects the offer. I advise her to tell my Junior brother(who is not all that a devout) Maybe that will encourage him more. Please   I need your advise,as I was informed its through E-passport now. I also need an assistance on the process of the passport before Mama lose the slot. Ma- Salam
Re: My Sister Rejects Hajj Offer by olabowale(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2009
Wa Aleykum sallam wa R wa B. She may be partially right, but she could make a better decision if she goes to each of the creditors to explain the situation and circumstances about how the opportunity to Hajj.

Its not impossible for the creditors to agree with her and she will have a chance to make supplication and petition in duas to Allah Who am confident will make way that she will be able to pay the (debt)s upon returning,
Re: My Sister Rejects Hajj Offer by Abuzola(m): 12:26am On Sep 08, 2009
Why not give her the money to settle her debt, i think that is more reasonable, it is not a hujjah (reasonable) for her to lay hope that when she goes to makkah and supplicate to God He will give her the money to settle her debt. D

do you know that if one is paid to go for hajj and the hajj isn't possible the money were returned, that money belong to the hajji or hajja similitude to Alhaji or alhaja to be, if you eat a penny out of it you will pay for it in the hereafter, islamic sciolars have made it clear, the situation of ur sister - if ur mother had promised her the hajj and ur sister insist on getting the money, the money should be given to her. For more or to comfirm what am saying simply make enquiry for an ahlu sunnah scholar or cleric
Re: My Sister Rejects Hajj Offer by lannre(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
@Abuzola
please read my post again. The Money is not from my mum. Mama had already make up her mind this morning she will go again. Since my brother has no E-passport and submission of form is getting late. I believe the case is settled.

I dont want to be greedy, she is waiting for me to say I will take it ,I just perform one last year.

@ Olabowale

I realy appreciate your analysis
Re: My Sister Rejects Hajj Offer by fizzybaba(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2009
case closed then

(1) (Reply)

My First Time In A Muslim Country / Work Hour Changes In Niger-ramadan / UNBELIEVEABLE: Angola Outlaw Islam And Muslims; To Destroy All The Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.