Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Get Busy Making Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Busy Making Money (543 Views)

3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness / Who Wants To Become A Konga Affiliate And Start Making Money / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Busy Making Money by Shobab: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dear friend,
Be Among The Pioneers of this Great Business Opportunity!

What If I Show You How You Can Be Financially Free Legitimately By Turning A One Time Investment of N4k, or N12k or N28k (Depending on How Much You Can Afford) Into A Life Time Residual Income of N50k, N100k, N250k, N500k & Can Easily Be Built to N1M Monthly within 1 Year Guaranteed for Life! (Plus Free additional Incentives like Android Phone, Ipad or Laptop, Brand New Hyundai Car etc). WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN ME AS WE WORK TOGETHER ON THIS?

If yes, connect me in the contacts below
WhatsApp: 08179053476
Email: bishopsoj@gmail.com
Re: Get Busy Making Money by hostkobo(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dear Mr Johnson Shonola,

before things get too funny, please remove my email address from your SPAM LIST.

I DID NOT REQUEST FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO OFFER, SO PLEASE REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS.

It is very wrong to go through profiles of NL members, copy their emails out and start sending them spam emailS, telling them to contact you for more information.................. information which nobody requested for.

Worse, you even put several emails in a list thereby INVADING OUR PRIVACY and further distributing email addresses.

Let me assume you didnt know the extent of your damages, but please remove and delete my email address from your list.

NL MODERATORS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Will The Problem Going On With Skye Bank Affect "We" Their Customers???! / Wailing In The Land: Exchange Rate 400 Naira To $1 And Rising / I Reccieve A Massage That My DEBIT CARD Has Been Deactivated.help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.