Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! (59768 Views)

Simple Cooking Tricks You Should Know / The Wonder Working Cream For All Who Wants Smooth Skin / Some Kitchen Tricks You Might Find Helpful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! by pat077: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Artistree:
I tried the potato in over salted food and it was amazing! It reverted to the exact salt level I wanted and the surprising thing is that the potato didn't taste salty after I removed it.
is it Irish potato
Re: 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! by seyoops4u: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2016
@2:Incase u don't know. When nxt u want to boil egg n rice. Jst wash the egg(s) thoroughly n place the egg(s) inside the water for rice. You'll remove the egg(s) after the rice hs cooked.
[Br]
Don't forget When cooking the rice, you'll add salt to ur rice.
This will make the egg(s) cooked well n easier to peel the shell off.
Re: 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! by ernesty20(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2016
schumastic:
how will one keep all of this in the head
ask google
Re: 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! by Artistree: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
pat077:
is it Irish potato
Normal one...
Re: 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! by id4krist(f): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
[s]
tizblink:
Lemme drop potato inside soup because of too much salt ehn?
you can pour a little bit of evaporated milk, into d soup then turn everything together. It will absorb d salt in d soup

1 Like

Re: 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! by tizblink: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
id4krist:
[s] you can pour a little bit of evaporated milk, into d soup then turn everything together. It will absorb d salt in d soup

Ehn? undecided
Milk and Soup?

Lol grin

I don't wanna imagine jare
Re: 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! by realsammie(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Artistree:
I tried the potato in over salted food and it was amazing! It reverted to the exact salt level I wanted and the surprising thing is that the potato didn't taste salty after I removed it.

pls do i have to cook d potato before putting it to d food or a raw potato?
Re: 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! by Artistree: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
realsammie:

pls do i have to cook d potato before putting it to d food or a raw potato?
No, just throw it in raw. I used sweet potato and it worked perfectly.

1 Like

Re: 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Artistree:

My dear, my mum is a lover of beans and we grew up eating lots and lots of it. I'm always surprised when I meet people who don't eat beans and I simply wonder how they cope.
Coincidentally, I married a man that can die for beans too!

well good for you dear. I love beans too. #cheers2beans#
Re: 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! by DebbieSean(f): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Onyejemechimere:

source: http://otownloaded.com/20-wonder-working-kitchen-tricks-you-never-knew/

cc: MissyB3, tjskii ,Lalasticlala,Ishilove,Obinoscopy,Dominique
Great writeup. Thanks Op. These tips are just so useful. Thanks again and again and again.
Re: 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! by hadow(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
pls hw do u copy and paste 4rm facebook to nairaland and vice versa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught / How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) / Ovens For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.