Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) (24273 Views)

Boys And Their Girlfriends Arrested For Robbery In Delta. Photo / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
An armed robbery suspect who was caught while operating in an area in Delta State was set ablaze by the angry crowd.
It was the end of the road for a suspected armed robber as he was set ablaze » by an angry mob in the Emede community of Isoko-South Local Government Area of Delta State, Delta Wire reports.
According to eyewitnesses, the suspect and four other members of his gang had invaded the home of a notable politician along the Ughelli Expressway but while they were operating, a neighbour of the politician raised an alarm which brought members of the community.
The crowd were said to have mobilized against the robbers and attacked them and while three of them managed to escape, the unlucky one was nabbed, beaten to a pulp and set on fire by the mob » .
The Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Celestina Kalu , confirmed the incident.
“At about 12.30pm, armed bandits blocked a bush path along the Emede community, terrorising marketers.
A vigilance group and some of the villagers were able to apprehend one of them and set him ablaze. The mob has since dispersed. No arrest has been made and the case is under investigation.”

http://pulse.ng/gist/jungle-justice-suspected-robber-set-ablaze-in-delta-id5225955.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is wrong. I recommend J.J for ritual killers only.
[size=3pt]AngelAhnie[/size] smiley don't you think so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Omo..... Anger weh Nigerians suppose D display against our political thieves are now forwarded to "cheap thieves (don't mean any thief should be pampered) ...... It's a pity

Let's blame Buhari's government cheesy cool

I pity the family....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by BusinessHub1: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
The time is hard
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
What a way to die! why didn't they show his anaconda to the world as they normally do and spare his life.

4 Likes

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chai, see as dem turn human being to barbecue! Too sad!!

1 Like

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by optional1(f): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
na wa ooooo

Very bad.....

#SayNoToJungleJustice.
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
This is wrong. I recommend J.J for ritual killers only.
[size=3pt]AngelAhnie[/size] smiley don't you think so?
it is wrong but the robbers should know Nigerians are always angry.

3 Likes

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
it is wrong but the robbers should know Nigerians are always angry.
That's right Angel.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
That's right Angel.
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Abeg na old pix be dis o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2016
dis pic is older than camon c9

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by ychris: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Bt why jungle justice now..why cant you goan do that to al thz bulsht embezzling our maney? abi do u knw wht initiate the guy to doing that? unemploymnt ,sufferness ,bad vices everywhere. thoe i no support stealng o b4 u strt bashng me now. bt jungle justice is a capital NO to me
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by snadguy007(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Even if 1$ = 1N, some people will still steal.
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Apelex(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible- Jew, Gentile, black men, white…

We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each others’ happiness, not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men’s souls; has barricaded the world with hate; has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind.

We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery ,we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in man; cries out for universal brotherhood; for the unity of us all.

Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women, and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.

To those who can hear me, I say “Do not despair.”

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by okeke00(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
What else should i say?
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Mdebi000(f): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2016
wasted life
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by olarhtunji(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2016
ooo!!!!!
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Emmaoga: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerians go dey complain say fuel too cost, but you wont be surprised they poured the thief 10 litres of fuel.

naija youths get money only when to do evil.

a guy will be complaining say he no get money, if her babe tell him say she dey pregnant na so the guy go release 100k for abortion. where d money take come out u no go no.
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by boboLIL(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2016
that serves him good

1 Like

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by PainInTheAss(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2016
undecided well...
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by alphamodel1(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Does killing make us anyway more holy than the thief? I still believe we should allow the law have its way.the police tho they dont ve a good reputation at prosecuting thieves, atleast that has changed lately.
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Wildrage: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Those who did this are worse than the armed robbers, they are cold blooded murderers. It takes a mean spirited person with the capacity for the vilest crime to pour Petrol on another human and set them ablaze no matter the offence. We need to allow the law to take it's course, that's what differentiates us from animals

3 Likes

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Mopolchi: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerians and jungle justice na like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by manuel80(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerians are always angry and show no mercy to thieves coz they believe when they steal things other people worked their ass off to get..they show no mercy so let's just say “ Payback's a bi*ch”

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Taiyescott(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2016
k.. I pray he gets a face me i slap u house in heaven..
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Even as that I hate jungle justice undecided

Why do africans behave like animals

1 Like

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
If you have ever lost a loved one to armed robbers then you would know that what they did to this guy is entirely justified!

7 Likes

Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by manuel80(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Taiyescott:
k.. I pray he gets a face me i slap u house in heaven..
lol.. I heard its just mansions there
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Tijay90(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
The politician would have been a more suitable candidate for this roasting... But then Nigerians eh.
Re: Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) by Buikechukwu35(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
i pity the guy if government provide work for youth they wouldn't have indulge in armed robbing R.i.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Shoot Lorry Driver At Rhema University, Living Word Junction In Aba (Pics / Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) / Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.