Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Awaiting Results And 2-sittings Results In The Face Of This New Policy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Awaiting Results And 2-sittings Results In The Face Of This New Policy (1203 Views)

Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / UTME: JAMB Scraps Awaiting Results Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awaiting Results And 2-sittings Results In The Face Of This New Policy by olucephas(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please Nairalanders,... is there any hope for 2-sittings candidates in this new admission policy?.What if I proceeded to write this year GCE, hope it not too late and will it meet up with admission deadlines?. Your advice please
Re: Awaiting Results And 2-sittings Results In The Face Of This New Policy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
i don't think so
Re: Awaiting Results And 2-sittings Results In The Face Of This New Policy by omoosun39(m): 5:29am On Jul 05, 2016
I don't tink dat u can meet up with dat
Re: Awaiting Results And 2-sittings Results In The Face Of This New Policy by yvonne111(f): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2016
omoosun39:
I don't tink dat u can meet up with dat
Re: Awaiting Results And 2-sittings Results In The Face Of This New Policy by Kemillion(m): 5:35am On Jul 05, 2016
what is even the latest about admission this year, abeg make una open my eyes o. i hope all is well
Re: Awaiting Results And 2-sittings Results In The Face Of This New Policy by olucephas(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2016
What of the 2-sittings stuff??. And if I secured admission through it... hope it won't affect my career in the long run (maybe when looking for job and the likes)
Re: Awaiting Results And 2-sittings Results In The Face Of This New Policy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
olucephas:
Please Nairalanders,... is there any hope for 2-sittings candidates in this new admission policy?.What if I proceeded to write this year GCE, hope it not too late and will it meet up with admission deadlines?. Your advice please
your own don done grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! / Get JAMB E-facility Cards Here (FREE Printout) / Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.