Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. (26604 Views)

Iftar: Breaking Of Ramadan Fast / Moon Not Sighted. Ramadan Continues Tomorrow. / Is My Ramadan Fast Acceptable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by olatwo(m): 4:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Masha Allah

I don't want to bliv the holiday was hastily declared my bros, for if today was Eid we'd have enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by princee7(m): 4:19am On Jul 05, 2016
dahaz:
May Allah accept our ibadah amin.I believe the FG will increase the holiday by one more day.
the federal government should better do something about the holidays given, either add one more day to make Thursday a public holiday or cancel today's own.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Isiterere(m): 4:20am On Jul 05, 2016
30th day of Ramadan, Alhamdulilahi.

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by princee7(m): 4:21am On Jul 05, 2016
last fasting may ALLAH make it easy for us, n may he accept all our fasting as an act of ibadah....amin
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by tunderay(m): 4:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Bolade005:
How will the public holiday be observed now? FG was too hasty in declaring public holiday. They should have waited till Monday evening before declaring public holiday. It is well.

You can't really blame the FG, you know we have not had 30 complete days fast in a long while, and most of us thought it will be 29 as usual. Today can be for rest, then we eat amala tomorrow. May Allah accept our fasting as an act of Ibadah.

6 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by ambitiousLord(m): 4:22am On Jul 05, 2016
modelmike7:
Caseless
Must you comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Klin1(m): 4:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Masha Allah........the Rahama continues till end of today again......Islam is indeed a blessing to mankind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by yemiowo(m): 4:24am On Jul 05, 2016
alhamdullilah! bcus am a Muslim.this religion is not just manmade.every thing happen happen in this religion is not s not an convention of some people this religie was program from Almighty Allah.the beneficent. the merciful.the everliving.the GREAT.

5 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Olutola88(m): 4:26am On Jul 05, 2016
I've been expecting this right from when Ramadan began; since Sha'ban was 29 and I think Rajab too was 29 or so. Alhamdulillahi for making us witness this day.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by yusufibrahim(m): 4:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Alhamdulilah may Almighty Allah accept the fast for us as an act of ibadah

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Deeejah(f): 4:42am On Jul 05, 2016
olatwo:
Masha Allah

I don't want to bliv the holiday was hastily declared my bros, for if today was Eid we'd have enjoyed it.

FG declared d hols like a week b4 today, and that was hasty and misleading. Public holidays can b declared a day before eid na, so what was d need for d rush? The best thing about islam is there r guidelines to guard us against silly mistakes and d earlier the people representing islam in the Govt begin to follow these guidelines, the better for d ummah. I think I FG shd check its overzealous officials.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Deeejah(f): 4:48am On Jul 05, 2016
olatwo:
Masha Allah

FG declared d hols like a week b4 today, and that was hasty and misleading. Public holidays can b declared a day before eid na, so what was d need for d rush? The best thing about islam is there r guidelines to guard us against silly mistakes and d earlier the people representing islam in the Govt begin to follow these guidelines, the better for d ummah. I think FG shd check its overzealous officials.

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by kinstinct(m): 4:49am On Jul 05, 2016
dominique:
Now that FG Has hastily put holiday on 5th and 6th, I wonder how the public holiday will be observed

The public holiday will be observed as declared. The FG couldn't have done otherwise or waited for this confirmation for planning purpose.
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by LilTroy: 4:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Plus 1 will not kill us... Alhamdulillahi bini'imatul islam...

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Adeoba10(m): 4:57am On Jul 05, 2016
ambitiousLord:
Must you comment
Easybro... He was just trying to call d attention of someone....

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by baba11(m): 5:00am On Jul 05, 2016
sahur for this year ramadan just completed....anticipating the iftar then Eid tongue

Omotayor123,what about you...you're getting "scarcer" by the day..don't tell me it's an acada o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 05, 2016
modelmike7:
Caseless

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by papinx(m): 5:07am On Jul 05, 2016
Alhamdulilah
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by papinx(m): 5:08am On Jul 05, 2016
baba11:
sahur for this year ramadan just completed....anticipating the iftar then Eid tongue

Omotayor123,what about you...you're getting "scarcer" by the day..don't tell me it's an acada o cheesy

May Allah accept our fast and prayers...

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by shamsuRana(m): 5:09am On Jul 05, 2016
carinmom:
Masha Allah May Allah accept all our ibadah.

And for those that have sworn never to fast on the thirtieth if the moon was not sighted, you see your life grin

A haba..Sun Isa ne?
Them go chop duka kenan ai grin

Kwana 2 kina lafiya?how family..Ayi sallah lafiya..

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by papinx(m): 5:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Deeejah:

FG declared d hols like a week b4 today, and that was hasty and misleading. Public holidays can b declared a day before eid na, so what was d need for d rush? The best thing about islam is there r guidelines to guard us against silly mistakes and d earlier the people representing islam in the Govt begin to follow these guidelines, the better for d ummah. I think FG shd check its overzealous officials.

Well said... Ill-thought public holiday angry
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by doskie(m): 5:13am On Jul 05, 2016
modelmike7:
Caseless
Case closed
My suitcase is filled with clothes.
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by TeamSimple(m): 5:13am On Jul 05, 2016
tolaxin:
eat amala at sahur na
Funny you.
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by baba11(m): 5:20am On Jul 05, 2016
papinx:

May Allah accept our fast and prayers...
Ameeen and you too...

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by poundlander: 5:20am On Jul 05, 2016
how come the Saudi and Iraqi attacks ain't on the FrontPage
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by madridguy(m): 5:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Rabbana Taqabal Qiyamana wa siyamoona and don't let today Sahur be our last on earth. Ameen.

Eid Mubaraq in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by okonja(m): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
THE PROPHET (SAW) HAS SAID

"START WHEN YOU SEE THE CRESCENT OF RAMADAN & STOP WHEN YOU SEE THE CRESCENT OF SHAWWAL"

ALHAMDULILLAH

RAMADAN KAREEM

HAPPY EID IN ADVANCE

Other fast for complete 30 days
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by madridguy(m): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2016
To protect our faith. Nothing good about the attacks. May Allah SWT accept the departed souls.

poundlander:
how come the Saudi and Iraqi attacks ain't on the FrontPage
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by lebienconnu: 5:29am On Jul 05, 2016
We have heard and we will obey. Forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of hell fire.
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Jibabs2(m): 5:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Alhamdulillah!!! What a blessing....we're very lucky
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by ElFenomeno1: 5:33am On Jul 05, 2016
tolaxin:
eat amala at sahur na
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by bmcariyo(m): 5:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Bisimillahi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Among The Top Countries With Highest Number Of Hajj Pilgrims: Photo / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa / How Many Ghazwas Did Our Prophet Pbuh Participated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.