Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. (2918 Views)

26 Powerful Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Existed / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan / Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
lennycool

read and understand
Guy when I said unbiased what did you think I mean. The OP is definitely lying, when you want to seek the truth, you don't go to those that will give you what you want to hear.

Read this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_comparative_mythology?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3899221708

And this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_other_religions?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9185839706

Both of them combined with your own unbiased research should tell you all you need to know
Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lennycool:

Guy when I said unbiased what did you think I mean. The OP is definitely lying, when you want to seek the truth, you don't go to those that will give you what you want to hear.

Read this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_comparative_mythology?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3899221708

And this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_other_religions?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9185839706

Both of them combined with your own unbiased research should tell you all you need to know

PROVE THAT THE OP is lying before I look into your "unbiased research"
Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

PROVE THAT THE OP is lying before I look into your "unbiased research"
The OP said professional historians all agree that Jesus has no resemblance to other religious figures, this is a shocking lie.
Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lennycool:

The OP said professional historians all agree that Jesus has no resemblance to other religious figures, this is a shocking lie.

Legends can be retold to make it look Jesus had some sort of resemblance with those figures . Its all a sham .

Pay attention to the reasons he gave and stop posting irrelevant links lipsrsealed
Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Legends can be retold to make it look Jesus had so some sort of resemblance with those figures . Its all a sham .

Pay attention to the reasons he gave and stop posting irrelevant links lipsrsealed

Irrelevant?
But you've used it a lot haven't you?
How can you say that religions older than Christianity were retold?
How?
That is just deceitful.
can't you just see what you're typing.
Think ebuka think.
Read the link.
Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lennycool:

Irrelevant?
But you've used it a lot haven't you?
How can you say that religions older than Christianity were retold?
How?
That is just deceitful.
can't you just see what you're typing.
Think ebuka think.
Read the link.

I should read your link and you never read mine .

I eat Wikipedia articles for dinner and Youtube is my research base , why do you think I've never come across an article addressing such a contentious issue undecided

Think LennyCool think
Read the Link

Cool rhyme cool
Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I should read your link and you never read mine .

I eat Wikipedia articles for dinner and Youtube is my research base , why do you think I've never come across an article addressing such a contentious issue undecided

Think LennyCool think
Read the Link

Cool rhyme cool
You never came across because you never searched and now you have the opportunity to really learn, without bias or restriction. In the end it's up to you.
Keep the religion your parents and society branded you with or actually think for once.
As for me this conversation is over.
Goodnight ebuka whatever your choice turns out to be.
Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lennycool:

You never came across because you never searched and now you have the opportunity to really learn, without bias or restriction. In the end it's up to you.
Keep the religion your parents and society branded you with or actually think for once.
As for me this conversation is over.
Goodnight ebuka whatever your choice turns out to be.

Mister you have no proof Jesus is a copy of pagan gods . You are the biased one because you are an atheist . You want to continue wallowing in the atheist delusion that's why you don't want to pay attention to the OP .

Please don't go about peddling falsehood let no intellectual laugh you to scorn - sardonic laughter .
Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
dalaman:

What is there to say? Sure there is a man behind the myth and Legend. Mohammed lived as a historical person too. But that doesn't mean that the stories in the Hadith are true. Jesus as a man lived but that doesn't mean that the stories in the gospels which were written 40-70 years after he died were true. The contradictary nature of the gospel stories cancel each other out themselves. I've never compared Jesus to any pagan God ever because it doesnt even matter to me. Christianity is just another man made religion and that's the fact of the matter.

lol.... the gospel of Mathew was written within the space of 5-10 years after the crucifixion of Christ. same with the other 3 gospels ( mark, Luke and John) .
you can try and do some research on that.

none of the fourfold gospels were written 30 yes after. they all came within a decade or so after the deatgvof yeshua.
Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by jimmynauty: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2016
where i go i no come read this powerful piece winner i can only attribute this your piece on the grace of God this is too much
Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hallelujah
Re: 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. by winner01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
jimmynauty:
where i go i no come read this powerful piece winner i can only attribute this your piece on the grace of God this is too much
God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" / This Guy Must Be Banned! / Did Early Christians Celebrate Birthdays? Should Christians Celebrate Birthdays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.