Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. (2827 Views)

Rapture: No One Is Flying Or Disappearing To Anywhere / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2016
This one verse of the Bible is mostly where the entire doctrine of 'Rapture' - or mysterious disappearance of Christians is built.

Nobody is disappearing anywhere. We will all be here, right here on earth; but we will all be changed. From terrestrial to celestial, from mortal to immortal, from corruptibility to incorruptibility.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

2 Likes

Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2016
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Now, on these 2 verses of Thessalonians is built the entire doctrine of mysterious disappearance, especially the part with 'to meet the Lord in the air'

To meet with the LORD in the air does not mean that we will literally disappear into the skies, or fly up into space, capital NO. And it also does not mean that will disappear from the face of the earth to go and re-appear on the surface of heaven.
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2016
1. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

We can see that there are two kinds of persons here...1.we which are alive, and 2. them which are asleep.

The coming of Jesus is in 2 parts;

Part A.

we which are alive

The first part is that Christ would be the first to arise from the dead, hence he will be the firstfruits from the dead. The first people to rise from the dead are Christ. Rising from the dead means that they are the first people to understand the depths of the Bible, they have come alive through the understanding of the deep secrets of the Word. The Word of God is the spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Part B.

them which are asleep

Others would wake up when Jesus returns. This others are the 'asleep in Christ', and they will only come alive when Christ Jesus returns.

1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

When the Bible is examined compositely, you will see that this verse is not talking about a literal Jesus flying down from space. Mathew explains that the sign of the son of man will appear in heaven

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Further reading https://www.nairaland.com/3089757/complete-breakdown-mathew-24-29-30
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Christ Jesus is coming in the clouds of heaven, the dead will rise up at his coming. Those alive (before his coming) will 'be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air'.

This 'meeting in the air' is the main part where many people think that we will be flying off to space, but that is not what is being said there.

Meeting the LORD in the air is a DISPLACEMENT REACTION.

The Prince of the power of the air is the god of this world and he is the one working in the children of disobedience. He is the one responsible for all the Atheism, Democracy, Freedom, Homosexuality, Lesbianism, LGBT,Gender Equality, Feminism (Feminazicism), women liberation, organized religion, Global Climate Change, etc. in the world.

What is being said is that Christ will displace him from that position, and Christ and his saints will assume that position. This is the position of Lordship, Leadership, and Ruler-ship over the world. It is not saying that that we will be flying off into space, or subliming mysteriously from the earth and condensing miraculously on the fields of heaven.

Ephesians 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by RabbaRabbi: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
The hope of every believer

1 Like

Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by PastorAIO: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
all this talk of 'at the last Trump', I dey fear o.

Does that mean that Trump will be president and during his reign that is when Christ will come back.

1 Like

Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
I need someone to show me one verse, only one verse that explains this mysterious disappearance called 'Rapture'.

Who is ready to take on this challenge?
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
PastorAIO:

Does that mean that Trump will be president and during his reign that is when Christ will come back.

What is making you fear? Except you are not right with God.

Trump will not be president, and Hitlery will not be president.
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by Ranchhoddas: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

What is making you fear? Except you are not right with God.

Trump will not be president, and Hitlery will not be president.
If either of them wins and is inaugurated, what will you give up?

1 Like

Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
If either of them wins and is inaugurated, what will you give up?

You don't know jackshit about nothing my friend.

When Jesus comes you will realise that this is a completely unintelligent question grin

No president Trump. No president Hitlery. Take my prophecy to the bank and cash money, yes! it is as sure as that wink
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by Ranchhoddas: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

You don't know jackshit about nothing my friend.

When Jesus comes you will realise that this is a completely unintelligent question grin

No president Trump. No president Hitlery. Take my prophecy to the bank and cash money, yes! it is as sure as that wink
We shall seeeeeeee!
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Who will take up this challenge?

Just one single verse to explain 'Rapture as a doctrine of mysterious disappearances'

Kingebukasblog, Scholar8200, Sisterme, Hydoxonium, Annyplenty, Analice107, Goshen360 I need enlightenment grin
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Don't worry you will meet him on the moon when the world comes to an end...he will be waiting for you there smiley
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Don't worry you will meet him on the moon when the world comes to an end...he will be waiting for you there smiley

Very sad joke

Challenge accepted MrPresident1

1 Like

Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by annyplenty(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Just one single verse to explain 'Rapture as a doctrine of mysterious disappearances'

Kingebukasblog, Scholar8200, Sisterme, Hydoxonium, Annyplenty, Analice107, Goshen360 I need enlightenment grin

Revelation 7:9-17
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

From the underlined parts of the scripture above, the following things are to be noted.

-1 . The people are numerous and are from all the parts of the world. (Revelation 7:9)

-2 . The people escaped from the great tribulation which was taking place on earth. (revelation 7:14)

-3 . The people found themselves before the throne of God which is in heaven. (revelation 7:15)

Shalom. JESUS is indeed coming. Be ready. Stay ready.

1 Like

Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by SisterMe(f): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Well I just did this for someone who came yapping against the rapture like MrPresident1. I will copy and paste here that answer word for word.

No problem my dear, leave rapture alone since it does not concern you at this point okay? But for the benefit of anyone else that might be tempted to question the Word of God like you I add this:

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Where did He go to prepare the place, on earth abi? Abeg abeg..just leave Martha for Mary. grin
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Very sad joke

Challenge accepted MrPresident1
Not as sad as this thread smiley
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
SisterMe:

Well I just did this for someone who came yapping against the rapture like MrPresident1. I will copy and paste here that answer word for word.

Actually Heaven is here on earth

https://www.nairaland.com/2931676/dealing-misconceptions-receive-mansions-heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by SisterMe(f): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Actually Heaven is here on earth

https://www.nairaland.com/2931676/dealing-misconceptions-receive-mansions-heaven

Did you really read what I and annyplenty posted? Even if you don't believe it, at least be honest when the Scripture speakers.
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by SisterMe(f): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
SisterMe:

Did you really read what I and annyplenty posted? Even if you don't believe it, at least be honest when the Scripture speakers.

Okay KingEbukasBlog, I just looked at your thread. "Heaven is here on earth" is not what you posted there. Yes, the final dwelling place of man will be here in a new earth. But, the Bride of Christ will have a wedding banquet with Jesus in heaven and will be in heaven for 3.5 years while tribulation burns on earth. That is the key balance you need to add to your oped..

Secondly, the mansions in heaven as you truely said, are not big houses per se, but new bodies (houses) that the saints will receieve.
2 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

So the "mansion", house in heaven is a new body. Ignore all this Greek greekology...The Bible interpretes itself- a key principle the prophet God sent to this generation, William Marion Branham taught.
:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2016
annyplenty:

Revelation 7:9-17
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

From the underlined parts of the scripture above, the following things are to be noted.

-1 . The people are numerous and are from all the parts of the world. (Revelation 7:9)

-2 . The people escaped from the great tribulation which was taking place on earth. (revelation 7:14)

-3 . The people found themselves before the throne of God which is in heaven. (revelation 7:15)

Shalom. JESUS is indeed coming. Be ready. Stay ready.

The book of Revelation is not meant to be understood literally. If you take the book literally, you are bound to become confused. The events in Revelation is the coded history and future of the world that is available only by The Spirit of God.

Ezekiel 43:7
And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

From this verse in Ezekiel, Heaven where God dwells, the place of my throne, the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name,, is in the midst of Israel. And it is on earth here.

Exodus 29:45
And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God.

Numbers 35:34
: for I the Lord dwell among the children of Israel.

And when God dwelt with Israel, Israel ruled and provided leadership to the world, being the heaven of the world where God dwells. Therefore,

1. Heaven is where God dwells
2. Heaven is the place of Leadership
3. Heaven is the place of enjoyment

When the Israel of God is re-gathered, God will dwell in our midst forever. The singular verse on which the 'disappearing' is built has been explained. Meeting with the LORD in the air, is the overthrow of the prince of the power of the air which now worketh in the children of disobedience by the Prince of Peace, the Prince of God, the Crown Prince of the universe, the King of kings and the LORD of lords, THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Annyplenty,

Again, we need to understand the contextual meaning of the word 'tribulation' as used by Christ. And before we continue, keep this in mind that Jesus said He was sent to THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE ISRAEL. So everything Jesus spoke about is about the LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL, this is the context of the great tribulation.

Now, What is the great tribulation?
Tribulations is the word the Bible uses to describe the period when the ancient Israelites due to their unrepentant idolatry fell into trouble with God and are punished. This caused them to be enslaved by their heathen neighbours because God would turn His back on them, hence they were punished for their disobedience and disloyalty.

Whenever Israel's cup was full God would send them wicked neighbours as overlords, who would enslave them and scourge them until they repented and returned to Him.

Then He would now send Anointed men/Christs (Christ means Anointed) to save them. Men like Samson, Moses, Gideon, Jephthah, David, were all saviours to the house of Israel who came at specific times to redeem the people from their tribulations.

Deuteronomy 4:30
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

1. When thou art in TRIBULATION and all these things are come upon thee...

The question is which things are come upon? Checking the preceding verses we SEE THE IDOLATRIES OF ISRAEL AND THE CONSEQUENCES (TRIBULATIONS)

Judges 10:14
Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.

2. Call your gods to deliver you in the time of your tribulation

Again, this is another TRIBULATION due to idolatry.

1 Samuel 10:19
And ye have this day rejected your God, who himself saved you out of all your adversities and your tribulations; and ye have said unto him, Nay, but set a king over us. Now therefore present yourselves before the Lord by your tribes, and by your thousands.

3. Israel rejects God and demands a king. They reject God who saved them from all their TRIBULATIONS

From all the foregoing precedents, we can see that Israel enters into tribulations whenever she rejects God. Whenever she goes into idolatry, God sends punishers to scourge her, and this scourging is called TRIBULATIONS.

NOW, REMEMBER THAT JESUS IS SENT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL? THE POINT I AM MAKING HERE IS THAT JESUS WAS PRINCIPALLY SENT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. EVERYTHING HE SAID WAS ABOUT THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. WHEN JESUS TALKED ABOUT TRIBULATIONS, HE WAS TALKING TO, AND TALKING ABOUT THE TRIBULATIONS OF ISRAEL.

THIS IS THE CONTEXT I AM TALKING ABOUT. THE TRIBULATION IS NOT THE TRIBULATION OF THE WHOLE WORLD, BUT THE TRIBULATION OF ISRAEL. THE WHOLE WORLD PARTAKES IN THE TRIBULATION BECAUSE ISRAEL IS THE BEARER OF HEAVEN, HEAVEN BEING THE WORD FOR THE PRESENCE OF GOD.

WHEN SHE IS REMOVED FROM HEAVEN, BEASTS TAKE OVER, AND BEASTS WILL NOT BRING PEACE TO THE WORLD, BEASTS WILL BRING TROUBLE TO THE WORLD. THESE ARE THE FOUR BEASTS THAT AROSE FROM THE SEE IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL.

THE TRIBULATION OF ISRAEL IS THE TRIBULATION OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THE AUTHENTIC LEADER OF THE WORLD IS OVERTHROWN AND TAKEN AWAY, AND GODLY LEADERSHIP IS REPLACED BY BEASTLY LEADERSHIP.

HENCE THE BEASTS IN DANIEL IN REVELATIONS, WHICH ARE NOT LITERAL BEASTS, BUT FIGURATIVE WORLD EMPIRES THAT TOOK OVER TO RULE THE WORLD WHEN ISRAEL LOST HER CROWN. STARTING FROM THE BABYLONIAN EMPIRE (NEBU) TO THE MEDO-PERSIAN EMPIRE (XERSES) TO THE GREEK EMPIRE (ALEXANDER) TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE (CAESER) TO THE PRESENT DAY ROMAN EMPIRE (ANGLO-AMERICAN). THEY ARE ALL CALLED BEASTS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE KINGDOM OF GOD. THEY ARE ALL GODLESS EMPIRES.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL COME AND WILL BE RULED BY CHRIST, THE STONE CUT FROM THE MOUNTAIN WITHOUT HANDS, WHO WILL PROCEED TO CRUSH ALL THE REMNANTS OF THESE BEASTLY KINGDOMS, AND REIGN FOREVER. THIS IS THE EMPIRE, LEADERSHIP, AND RULERSHIP OF GOD.

THE GREAT TRIBULATION IS SO-CALLED BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN LONGER AND MORE WICKED THAN ALL THE TRIBULATIONS THAT ISRAEL HAS EXPERIENCED IN THE PAST. IT ALSO INVOLVED THE DISPLACEMENT OF ISRAEL FROM THE LAND OF ISRAEL, AND THE ERASING FROM MEMORY OF WHOM THEY REALLY ARE

SLAVE TRADE, COLONIALISM, NEO-COLONIALISM, MODERN DAY SLAVERY ARE ALL THE TRIBULATIONS OF ISRAEL.

THE ISRAEL OF THE BIBLE ARE THE NEGROES. THE NEGROES ARE THE ASIATIC MEN WHO WROTE THE BIBLE BY THE INSPIRATION OF GOD.
SALVERY, COLONIALISM, NEO-COLONIALISM, MODERN DAY SLAVERY, UNFAIR TRADE, RACISM AND OTHER INDIGNITIES THE NEGRO HAS SUFFERED IS THE TRIBULATIONS.

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING TO REDEEM US ALL, EVERYONE OF US FROM THE TRIBULATION.
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by pr0blem: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2016
PastorAIO:

LOL. A Trump is made from the horns of a Ram. A ram is used for sacrificial offerings in those times. Hence, a blast of the Trump declares innocence, blamelessness, purity, wholeness, e.t.c. It's figurative for a message of Oneness and Likeness. There's no reason for fear at the sound of the Trump
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by SisterMe(f): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2016
MrPresident1,

Hillary is already winning..Prepare to abandon this your moniker...
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by Genesis2000(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
MrPresident1:
I need someone to show me one verse, only one verse that explains this mysterious disappearance called 'Rapture'.

Who is ready to take on this challenge?

following sir.
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by Genesis2000(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hmmm if i get you clearly, you mean if we met him in the air, do we now remain in the air permanently?

Who is going to remain on the earth?

Staying in the air is it the same thing as living on the earth? I have personally asked that question before on our bible study, and am not satisfied with the reply given to me.

Because the bible make it clear that we shall ever continue to live with the Lord there. (In the space) confused.

Again Jesus promised us that where he is going is where we will be. So when, and where was the place Jesus is talking about.

Pls can you expanciate more to this teaching. because right from the onset we always belief about our disappearing from this earth, which is called rapture. Thank you.
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Genesis2000:

Hmmm if i get you clearly, you mean if we met him in the air, do we now remain in the air permanently?

Who is going to remain on the earth?

Staying in the air is it the same thing as living on the earth? I have personally asked that question before on our bible study, and am not satisfied with the reply given to me.

Because the bible make it clear that we shall ever continue to live with the Lord there. (In the space) confused.

Again Jesus promised us that where he is going is where we will be. So when, and where was the place Jesus is talking about.

Pls can you expanciate more to this teaching. because right from the onset we always belief about our disappearing from this earth, which is called rapture. Thank you.

Thank you for your questions smiley

Let us see it this way...Meeting with the LORD in the air is figurative language for the displacement of satan from the thrones of the earth. satan is the one working in the children of disobedience and is also the one responsible for all the evil doctrines in the world by which this world is ruled, this is the meaning of the phrase "'POWER OF THE AIR''. This is why the whole world is upside down. The prince of the power of the air will be displaced from that position, and the Prince of peace will be enthroned along with his people, his elect, permanently and forever.

Ephesians 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
SisterMe:
MrPresident1,

Hehehehe kiss
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by MrPresident1: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2016
SisterMe:
MrPresident1,

Sisterme, Sister me me me me me cheesy. Good morning.

I just wanted to inform you that the FBI has decided to re-open the case on Hitlery. Very likely she may be disqualified because she compromised and endangered national security. grin

LET THE KINGDOM OF GOD COME!
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by SisterMe(f): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

Sisterme, Sister me me me me me cheesy. Good morning.

I just wanted to inform you that the FBI has decided to re-open the case on Hitlery. Very likely she may be disqualified because she compromised and endangered national security. grin

LET THE KINGDOM OF GOD COME!

My dear, me I no know who will be president oo, I no be prophet, but I know a woman WILL be US president, if it turns out to be Hillery , fine, if its not Hillary, they will drag the next best female candidate, and that is Michelle Obama in.. But I tend to think it will be Hillary. This FBI director does not have the guts to do anything, and besides, if you read the story, Hillary is not involved, it is her associate Huma Abedin and her ex husband that are involved so I think she will survive this.... so in a nutshell..

..prepare to abandon this your moniker soon. grin grin
Re: Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. by Weah96: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Donald Trump will be president. Anyone willing to tell the truth like that man does deserves something in return.

He took a plunge in the polls after revealing that women in general will allow you to reach out and grab their pvssy if you become a famous billionaire.

The whole country began to act like dyslexic children as if they've all been living on Jupiter. Most of the people taking offense were the ugly women who don't stand a chance of a billionaire reaching out to grab them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Question To All Muslims / Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) / I Think The Bible Is Just Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.