Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over (2346 Views)

18 Things Only Internet Addicts Will Understand / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Can Relate To About Your Parents Having Visitors / 15 Things Nigerians Will Remember About Reproduction Class In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
1. When you suddenly see cartons of juice and you know visitors are coming.

(Its going down)

3 Likes

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
2. When your mother starts bringing out food you’ve never seen in the house before.

(Wow! Is it like that?)

1 Like

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
3. When you touch something in the fridge and hear “IT’S FOR THE GUESTS!”

(Chai! is it fair?)

2 Likes

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
4. When your mother wakes you up to clean your room before the visitors come.

(Is it my room they came to visit?)

2 Likes

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
5. Your mother, bringing out the special cutlery reserved for only visitors:

(Untouchable by anyone else)

1 Like

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
6. When you hear the visitors arrive and you pretend to be asleep so you don’t have to go and greet.

(I don't have the strenght abeg)

1 Like

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
7. When your parents want you to still dress properly just to come outside and greet.

(Abeg, na by force)

1 Like

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
8. You and your siblings, greeting them in the presence of your parents:

(Before they start the 'you don't know how to greet' talk)

1 Like

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
9. How your parents see you as soon as the visitors enter the house:

(Their unofficial waiter for the day)

3 Likes

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
10. Your parents face, when you linger in the parlour a little too long:

(See ehn, u had better leave before i close my eyes)

1 Like

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
11. When your parents that just finished insulting you start praising you in front of their visitors.

(Iffa hear, wasn't I a lazy boy some minutes ago)

1 Like

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
12. How your mother looks at you when the visitor offers you out of their food:

(That eye be like, u wan't to die)

1 Like

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
13. You, waiting in your room for the visitors to leave your house.

(These ones should do and go joor)

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
14. When the visitors come with their children and you have to entertain them.

(God, why today?)

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
15. When your parents start acting fake nice to you in their visitor’s presence.
(Ah, since when?)

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
16. When the visitors are about to wash their own dishes and your mother tells them to leave it for you.

(Hian, as they want to wash it nko?)

1 Like

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
17. How you feel when they finally leave:

(Thank you God)

1 Like

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
18. When your mother decides to “help you keep” the money they dashed you.
(You know its gone forever)

1 Like

Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by Obi88(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
I d sense fp. I don buy this land shaa
Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by Samzack(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
nyc
Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by Kingsley10000: 6:02am On Jul 05, 2016
quite hilarious .....wink
Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by wittyt98(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2016
grin; D
Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2016
I remember my favorite visitors back in the days. whenever they come visiting, my late mum will be gisting her friend in the living room while I will be entertaining her friend's daughter in my room simultaneously. hmmm
Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2016
alexistaiwo:
I remember my favorite visitors back in the days. whenever they come visiting, my late mum will be gisting her friend in the living room while I will be entertaining her friend's daughter in my room simultaneously. hmmm
Your favourite visitor because of the daughter involved abi?.....y must u even entertain her in your room?....Bro, God knows your number ooo. lol
Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
allytinted:

Your favourite visitor because of the daughter involved abi?.....y must u even entertain her in your room?....Bro, God knows your number ooo. lol
holier than thou.... are you holy?
Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by allytinted: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
alexistaiwo:

holier than thou.... are you holy?
Yes! Why? Because I dont entertain my mum's friend daughter in my room.....simultaneously. GBAM.
Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by faruz: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol... op, 1 can of orijin for u..
Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by Arebay(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Used to dread that moment esp family from the village...they act like they own the place
Re: 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over by Masterman619(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
number 18 be like asking a cat to guard a rat

(1) (Reply)

Recession Fever - See The Crazy Reply Someone Gave To This Post On Facebook / Hilarious! Special Shout Out To Aba Weed Lol (photos) / Spider Man Spotted In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.