Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! (31686 Views)

Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 / Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by Flywillz93(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2016
popcykaylah:
I hope say this boy fit sing..

him fit be another skibi.. I just dey talk o
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by yahyamay(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2016
More success
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by onatisi(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2016
This is what happens when you have parents who are successful and rich.
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by Muvacci(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
the only consequence of fame is "Money" nd more "Money"

Morning ma'am grin
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by Smellymouth: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2016
Jaymima:
Spotting locks. Is smellymouth contesting for Mr Nairaland?

Yes dear.. You wanna campaign for me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by fortunechy(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2016
so diz is news toomchteeew!!!
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by mccoy47(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2016
He shoulda met don jazzy instead for internship
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by nikkypearl(f): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

Morning ma'am grin
morning sir'am grin
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by Spells(m): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2016
LaurelP:
Success is always very much easier when you have someone who makes a way for you.
Do you know how many better producers there are in the country going hungry.
ure so on point.... In fact uve said it all. No body should comment again grin
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by twentyk(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Omo na dem sabi ooo....
I wake up I start hustle for the day
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by sinceraconcept(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
the only consequence of fame is "Money" nd more "Money"
because you're ignorant and have never tested fame. Why did Kurt Cobain blow his own brains? Why is Eminem paranoid? Why did Elvis die of OD? Why do most celebs take drugs? Why did Pac and Big die earlier? Why was Pac incarcerated twice? Why did Chinx Drugz die that early? Why did Michael bleach his skin? Why did Justin Bieber start smoking weed at a very young age? Why did Eazy E die of AIDS? Why is no American musician a billionaire upon all they make? Why did Scott Storch go broke? Why is Master P laying low? Why did Birdman go broke? Why does DMX steal cars just to sniff cocaine? 50 was regarded as a good business man,but why is he not rich anymore even though if any good business man can become a billionaire if he was given the money 50 made as capital,why did Eric Iglesias tell Justin Bieber a musician can never reign forever and yet every musician wants to reign forever which makes that alone causes emotional pain,why did Eminem stay indoors for one good year and even was watching cartoon with his daughter at home the day he won Oscar. Dude,being a Celeb(entertainer) is a very difficult task. Go do your research

1 Like

Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by Jaymima(f): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes dear.. You wanna campaign for me? grin

You bet!
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by gbaskiboy: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2016
LaurelP:
Success is always very much easier when you have someone who makes a way for you.
Do you know how many better producers there are in the country going hungry.
well said bro,
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by tellwisdom: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Yoruba people with their noise sad
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by apholaryn: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
Yoruba people with their noise sad
u ppl and sense dey quarrel.. u no get 1 kobo worth of sense..tribalist mofo mtcheew!
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by Taiyescott(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2016
gud 4 him.
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by Peacefulgold(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Nice one...gud for him...
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by tellwisdom: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2016
apholaryn:
u ppl and sense dey quarrel.. u no get 1 kobo worth of sense..tribalist mofo mtcheew!

Tribalist??...What if im from the west?..Do you know??
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by niyot124: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Sugarcious:
I also have this dream of being a music producer but when i learnt that i needed connections, I gave up but I still have other dreams tho...

Meanwhile, I stand with Nobody on Mr NL2016. No contestant is as handsome as me.

You want to look like techno smiley ,kinda undecided
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by oodua1stson: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2016
redcliff:
Everybody now has record label.. and dbanj is now a legend. What did i miss?!
if according to you, D'banj is not a legend please define legend for me
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by Sugarcious(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2016
niyot124:

You want to look like techno smiley ,kinda undecided
really? *blushing*
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by apholaryn: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2016
tellwisdom:

Tribalist??...What if im from the west?..Do you know??
and what should I do about it?
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by Smellymouth: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Jaymima:

You bet!

Just kidding tho grin
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by Luckymay(f): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2016
nuelzy:
my becoming an actor is seemingly impossible to me...cos aint know where to start...#no auditions here

bt its annoying to see ppl i can act better dan on my tv screen almost everyday...

well..dunno sha
Send me pm let's discuss about auditions. I have lots of them coming but due to my work I turn them down
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by Muvacci(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
morning sir'am grin
Swty watsup? U been low-key lately smiley
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by redcliff: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2016
oodua1stson:
if according to you, D'banj is not a legend please define legend for me

You.. you are a legend. Oodua's first son..
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by ClintonDal(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerians and their method of always giving advice. They practically know the best way for someone else to live their lives while theirs is in shambles.
Majority here are telling him what to do with his own life while they'd be indoor wishing theirs were half as awesome as his. Everyone can't be the same, live you life and follow your own dreams not someone's else.
#BeYou #DoYou
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by girl4rmspace(f): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
countsparrow:
that is why d rich keeps getting richer...

when last Dbanj get better song sef

so you havent heard dbanj's emergency song?
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
rokiatu:
the fact that he's starting his career at this young age just goes to prove he's an ambitious young man. Cut the kid some slack Jeeez.

I know a lot of rice kids that are brats.
it still doesn't changed the fact that his mum lay the connection for him na
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by tellwisdom: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
apholaryn:
and what should I do about it?

Im telling you because you failed to keep your ewedu stinking mouth in a place. sad
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by apholaryn: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
tellwisdom:

Im telling you because you failed to keep your ewedu stinking mouth in a place. sad
lmao....is that all mofo?? swerve abeg!
Re: Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! by countsparrow: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
girl4rmspace:

so you havent heard dbanj's emergency song?

Hian!!!! thats no hit song

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible / Halima Abubakar's Ripped Jeans Outfit:Classy Or Trashy(Photos) / Toolz Meets With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.