Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible (31686 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older / Regina Daniels Looking Older And Cute In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by StagethemTVee: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Singer and Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy has lamented the fact that she still parties hard and overnight at 29. The daughter of Billionaire Femi Otedola shared how she just partied till 7am which she finds irresponsible for a 29 year old lady and mum of 2 dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz01nQj9fOM

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Babaetsu1(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Get married to a 90yr old man nd u will be

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by TeeGentle(m): 6:42am On Dec 16, 2021
money don cover her face

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by slawormiir: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Have fun

If money dey....na to just dey have fun and party all day and night na

Na poor men Children dey put marriage for head

Nicky minaj got pregnant at the age of almost 35...niola and even Rita Dominic never even think of marriage...

Poor men children own na to just hurry marry....na so one 22 year old sandra way I dey manage and take dey follow up for area dey tell me that day say her mama say make she bring husband.....I shock

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by MufasaLion: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Dj Cuppy, that's my baby girl. Live your life and enjoy that money.

23 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by chatinent: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Mum of two dogs.

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by WibusJaga: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2021

Expected.
At some points in your life there is need to do a Sober Reflection. & ask yourself this popular interviewer's question: Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years Time?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by ObaKlaz: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2021
Twenty-nine years (she's way past her prime!) + two dogs (that might be serving some hideous purposes for her) + excessive partying around (still stuck in her juvenile years)

...She sure comes with a whole load of baggages!
Just ignore her dad's fortune and you'll see how undesirable (at least, to me!) this old girl is.

For even that Nigerian Zlatan to dey take her wash... Speaks volumes!

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Tapout(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2021
But 29 is a bit early to stop gallivanting if you ask me. Nothing concern me & validation from the society.

In Bon Jovi's voice**
It's my life
It's now or never
But I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive.

Una Good Morning.
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by lkillbrokehoes: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2021
I wonder why she can't stick with one man, out of all her sisters she's the only loosed one, it's high time her dad sit her down and talk to her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by festacman(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2021
DJ Cuppy's lack of steady lover is caused by:
- One, she is too self-centred to make vital sacrifices required for romantic relationships to flourish.
- Two, though she was born into money and grew up in money as Otedola's daughter and she has made her own money but unfortunately, she still sees money as an end instead of means to end. She worships her wealth and find it difficult share even in intimate relationship.

Her Dad Femi Otedola has once jokingly tweeted about her twisted love for money. So she needs to visit the best of shrink.

Las las, she will be a single mother or buy sperm from a random male and join to her frozen eggs.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by franchasng: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2021
she needs a permanent dick. She is too freaky about famous entertainment stars and this makes them use and dump her so quick.

If I happened to be her brother, I would advice her to quit DJ stuff and focus on becoming a music and movie producer, which will help make her become more responsible, busy and productive that she wont be too freaky about male stars again. With her dad's wealth she can become the best movie and music producer in and outside Nigeria. All she needs is to assemble the right team with the right talent.

She is just too young for her dating abi relationship exposure and possible body count, and looking at her wealthy family background makes it more heartbreaking. Maybe the gods are paying Femi Otedola for his numerous philandering with other peoples poor and vulnerable daughters, maybe

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by floss(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmm.... that thing you are complaining about is what many of us here are wishing to have and experience but because we didn't come from a wealthy background we are forming serious minded by appearing responsible and focused so that we won't end up begging. You don't need to feel sour about yourself dear Mother of two dogs just do whatever makes you happy, you're not obligated to please anyone as long as your immediate family doesn't complain about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by film3four: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Dear news editor,
That mum of two dogs is not needed.

BTW, I'm just here trying to live one day at a time. Some of the older folks been telling to get out and live the life..

Unbalanced life.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by DennisEche(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2021
smiley
Cuppy shey you like make Nairaland Vulture griller marry you? If yes then , no wahala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Nonexisting: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Her big breast is shrinking also, must be the old age fighting back at her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Iamdbull: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Me sef dey reason my music career for this my age, 10 years of music and nothing to show. I still won't give up

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Basiljoe: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Nothing new, happens to women when they're about to hit their 30's and they realize they must trade their short term mating strategy for long term provisioning strategy because of fading looks. In lay man's word, stop fucking around because they're attractive and find a mumu beta man to settle down with because they cannot attract men as they use to. It's called Epiphany phase.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by francisisking: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Make she go marry jor
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by SultanOfPuna: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Jidemoo: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Ok....noted
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by TooMuchStuff: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Don Jazzy over to you.

All the Stars you raised are all Yorubas. So you deserve to have DJ Cuppy as a trophy.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Yankiss(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2021
But this babe fine sha. If she is truly contrite, it's right for her. Self appraisal is always good. Positive change or relapse?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Passionate888: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2021
The future is getting desperate

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by googlepikins: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2021
At this point, am calling on Otedola to do a DNA test, cos this girl mumu don too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by olola4(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2021
Lol...by the time she clocks 30 her face go clear and she will realize she is no longer a baby girl but a madam grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Flamees(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2021
J
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by mediainc: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Rich girl, no worries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar's Ripped Jeans Outfit:Classy Or Trashy(Photos) / Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! / Toolz Meets With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.