Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia (24382 Views)

Saudi Arabia Announces August 20th As The Day Of Arafah, The Moon Sighted Today / Ramadan Fasting; Saudi Arabia Announces Date For Commencement / Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by nathdim: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Numbers are irrelevant. That there are many followers does not mean that it is right. You can put it down to the devil's deceit.
just look at the what you are typing (it's the devil's deceit )so which one is the right religion
I guess your answer is the one that bombs and kill innocent people what do you call that Allah's deceit

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by falopey: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
eligibility:

If i should say it was perpetrated by some Niger Delta Avengers, some will say I'm tribalistic because it's not so
. Lets reason about Islam and study the religion and see the beauty encompasses in it. Its nonsensical to condemn a religion where less than 1% are criminals.

Madness it's, if a Christian cannot say it boldly that ADOLF HITLER {CHRISTIAN} killed the highest number of persons during the second world war.
You will keep showing your ignorance if you keep making reference to Adolf Hitler just the way. You did. Hitler was not driven by religious motive. His actions was purely driven by both political and economic interests and his hunger for power to dominate the world. He did not ascribe his atrocities to religious reason s like your blood sucking brothers in islam do. Next time you mention hitler, try to learn how to draw a line between political, military, economic, diplomatic and religious issues. Don't mingle political hitler with religious isis

May Allah protect the Muslims in the universe and all lovers of peace BIQUDRATILLAH اللهم امين
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by falopey: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
eligibility:

If i should say it was perpetrated by some Niger Delta Avengers, some will say I'm tribalistic because it's not so
. Lets reason about Islam and study the religion and see the beauty encompasses in it. Its nonsensical to condemn a religion where less than 1% are criminals.

Madness it's, if a Christian cannot say it boldly that ADOLF HITLER {CHRISTIAN} killed the highest number of persons during the second world war.

May Allah protect the Muslims in the universe and all lovers of peace BIQUDRATILLAH اللهم امين
You will keep showing your ignorance if you keep making reference to Adolf Hitler just the way You did. Hitler was not driven by religious motive. His actions was purely driven by both political and economic interests and his hunger for power to dominate the world. He did not ascribe his atrocities to religious reason s like your blood sucking brothers in islam do. Next time you mention hitler, try to learn how to draw a line between political, military, economic, diplomatic and religious issues. Don't mingle political hitler with religious isis. Everyone belongs to a religion at birth. We grow up to choose our own path to follow. Whether to continue in the way of that religion or choose a different path. Hitler chose his own path and did not continue in going to church when he became world terror. He killed both jews and Christians who were outspoken against his action. Unlike you brothers that will bend down and say their quranic prayer, kill for islam and shout allahu wakubal and still go to mosque. In fact Hitler turned atheist during his era. He didn't care anymore about religious matter. You need to go back and study the history of hitler more objectively and not with your religious biasness and find out what drive hitler. Was it politic, religion, economy or hunger for power.

4 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
I just laugh at my Muslim brothers, when they are told today's terrorists are Sunnis, they call them extremists. Some even say they're not Muslims.

The point is this: if you're a Muslim and also a Sunni, you're either an extremist or a potential one. That also means you're a terrorist or a potential one too.

One funny fact is that the Qur'an doesn't encourage this inhumane act, but the hadith does. The same HADITH they neglected Qur'anic teachings for. Sharia laws are now gotten from hadith instead of Qur'an even if Allah said it in the Qur'an that all Islamic laws should come from the Qur'an alone and no any other book.

Now these "Sunni extremists" are actually the real followers of these HADITH and are ready to kill anybody who's not living by the hadith in the correct manner as they expected from the way the hadith taught them. They term any Muslim who isn't following the hadith(authentic) to be a hypocrite and not worthy of living: this is what the hadith teaches.

They're so brainwashed by their scholars to the point that they forgot that the Qur'an was the only book used in propagating Islam during the lifetime of the holy prophet.

They say the hadith teaches them how the prophet practiced his religion when on earth, they forgot that the hadith is only teaching them what people said about how the prophet practice his religion and not how Allah commanded the prophet to practice Islam when on earth.

Allah is a merciful God, he wouldn't attribute killing of innocent souls as a punishment for the wrongful practice of Islam. With his mercy, he can guide us to the right path and not encourage killing people as he said it that killing an innocent soul is a grave sin.

Believe me, every Sunni is either a terrorist or a potential terrorist or probably a potential good Muslim depending on Allah's mercy on him or her.

May Allah save us.........Ameen.
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by quickly: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
saheedbadmus:
Three explosions shook three Saudi cities and left at least four victims dead Monday as Muslims prepared for the festivities that mark the end of the fasting month of Ramadan.

A suicide bomber struck near one of Islam’s holiest sites in Medina, killing four security guards.

Around the same time, a second suicide bombing attacked a mosque in the eastern city Qatif, home to many of the country’s Shiite Muslim minority. Body parts from three people were found near the site, the interior ministry said.

The evening attacks came hours after a suicide bomber detonated an explosive belt that wounded two near a U.S. diplomatic site in the Red Sea city of Jeddah.

No one claimed responsibility for the attacks, which occurred two days before Eid al-Fitr, one of the most important days on the Muslim calendar. The government described the bombings as acts of terror.

Saudi Arabia is home to Mecca and Medina, the birthplace of Islam and its first capital, respectively. It has been repeatedly targeted by Sunni extremists including Islamic State, who see the ruling monarchy as heretics and accuse it of having betrayed their religion for their alliance with the West.

May Allah swt forgive the dead ones and grant them Aljanat fridaus and for those injured may Allah grant them safe and fast recovery.. olorun da abo reh bowa... islam is a religion of peace and islam doesn't preach killing of others..now you all can see this so called terrorist are not Muslims..bombing the holy city..who so ever is behind this shall not go unpunished insha Allah
source : http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/saudi-arabia-qatif-explosion-160704165007140.html

saudi arabia is the one sponsoring wahabism and jihad in other ppls land. Now karma is coming to bite..

Law of karma is just like the Law of gravity. If u like pray to God for centuries you must obey thus laws.

many other laws that exist and need to be discovered

There are two islams

Terorrism islam and gentle islam .

like boxing tap tap tap jab

Tap represent gentle while jab represent terrorism

both have aim to knock out

I pray u all receive discerning from Arabic generational brainwashing

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Kunlexic(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Abasstoheeb:
this news is fake except you post d source

I heard it was an accident bt not bombing
salam alaykum bro
Ur moniker sounds familiar
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Mrreed(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
neocortex:

Who is a Muslim ?

From Syria to Iraq to Afghanistan, the graduates of Saudi-funded madrassas are wrecking
havoc on peoples lives and properties.
It is an open secret but you may choose to ignore it for religious and egoistical reasons.

In islam it is believed that intentions are superior to deeds so the idea of "unjust killings"
in relation to conflicts and war does not hold water as it could be justified as being done
for the greater good(the spread of Islam).
first, madrasa literally means school. again you are writing wthout facts. which of the terror group openly declared that they are killing to spread religion? which religion are they spreading? do you spread a religion by bombing the practitioner of that sane religion? you are pointing accusations on saudi wthout evidence. i repeat, dere is no where in d Qur'an that it is spread that we should spread islam by killing. muslims are guided by two books; the Quran nd the ahadeeth of the prophet. none of this book supports unjust killing.
"There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing."
(Quran 2:256

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by neocortex: 1:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Mrreed:

first, madrasa literally means school. again you are writing wthout facts. which of the terror group openly declared that they are killing to spread religion? which religion are they spreading? do you spread a religion by bombing the practitioner of that sane religion? you are pointing accusations on saudi wthout evidence. i repeat, dere is no where in d Qur'an that it is spread that we should spread islam by killing. muslims are guided by two books; the Quran nd the ahadeeth of the prophet. none of this book supports unjust killing.
"There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing."
(Quran 2:256

Sorry, I thought I was debating a knowledgeable person.

The first point you missed is that Islam isn't just a religion,
it is a also a tool of politics and power play, when you consider this
everything about the jihadist starts to make sense.

You went ahead to quote Quran 2:256 without context as if it is superior
to all other verses.
Is a killing justified because you feel so or the sunnah condones it ?
Are you more knowledgeable than the prophet and his companions ?

I won't engage in any back and forth just to convince you of what is
written in the quran.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by quickly: 2:50am On Jul 06, 2016
eligibility:

Do u have sense at all or u don't know history.

Adolf Hitler was killing jews and any non Aryan or white person.

He was killing for racial reasons

This people or this new Mohammedans are killing for

1 Allah their deity
2 Quran

Allah and Quran are both Islamic icons so this is an Islamic related killing.

ISIS want to take over Saudi and install the true Islam .

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Mrreed(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2016
neocortex:

Sorry, I thought I was debating a knowledgeable person.

The first point you missed is that Islam isn't just a religion,
it is a also a tool of politics and power play, when you consider this
everything about the jihadist starts to make sense.

You went ahead to quote Quran 2:256 without context as if it is superior
to all other verses.
Is a killing justified because you feel so or the sunnah condones it ?
Are you more knowledgeable than the prophet and his companions ?

I won't engage in any back and forth just to convince you of what is
written in the quran.
so you have knowledge of d Quran? i am not your typical debate mate. you have no idea about lots of things. you mentioned understanding quran in its context like you even know the quran literally. i can quote between 5-10 verses of the quran which condemn unjust killlings to prove you have no point. you said other verses support killings. can u just pick out a verse of d quran that supports killing.
your problem is that you have spent so much of your time listening to islamophobes view of the deen so much that you think you start believing in them. islam is a lifelong phenomenon which you cant fully grab even after 25 years of rigorous study.
let me teach you how to debate with facts and not just assumptions which you are used to.
"christianity is the foundation of religious intolerance and terrorism."
evidenced for this can be found in the bible. i wont just say evidence can be found i l quote them like this
Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers  31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
reply only if you can argue with fact. otherwise just keep quiet and learn
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by neocortex: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mrreed:

so you have knowledge of d Quran? i am not your typical debate mate. you have no idea about lots of things. you mentioned understanding quran in its context like you even know the quran literally. i can quote between 5-10 verses of the quran which condemn unjust killlings to prove you have no point. you said other verses support killings. can u just pick out a verse of d quran that supports killing.
your problem is that you have spent so much of your time listening to islamophobes view of the deen so much that you think you start believing in them. islam is a lifelong phenomenon which you cant fully grab even after 25 years of rigorous study.
let me teach you how to debate with facts and not just assumptions which you are used to.
"christianity is the foundation of religious intolerance and terrorism."
evidenced for this can be found in the bible. i wont just say evidence can be found i l quote them like this
Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers  31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
reply only if you can argue with fact. otherwise just keep quiet and learn

Since you are not aware of any verse in the quran that sanction killing,
I am afraid this discussion is over.
While some apologists lie with style , your own lie is direct.

But I am always amazed that a typical muslim apologists usually quotes
bible atrocities to justify quran's terror, it is an open secret that quran
was derived from the most barbaric laws of the old testament , so why stating
the obvious ?

I know you are ashamed of your faith and the the things it represent, hence
your futile attempts of denying reality but if this is not a case of wilful ignorance
I will advice you to get your hands on the quran and the sahih hadiths, you
will have enough "facts" to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Jay542(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
madridguy:
Terrorism is fighting back. Finally the Saudi Arabia government has seen what they have been asking for. Their boys has just tested your security system and you should expect more of this with time.

We are Muslim and not Terrorist. May Allah accept the departed souls.
how did they ask for it?
Who should they fight back?
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
nathdim:
just look at the what you are typing (it's the devil's deceit )so which one is the right religion
I guess your answer is the one that bombs and kill innocent people what do you call that Allah's deceit

No religion encourages the bombing and killing of innocent people, least of all, Islam. It is people who kill and bomb innocent people, usually for political or vengeful purposes, using religion as a recruitment tool or a crutch to lean on. Until you understand that, your hatred and bigotry will continue to consume you.
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by nathdim: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Farmerforlife:

No religion encourages the bombing and killing of innocent people, least of all, Islam. It is people who kill and bomb innocent people, usually for political or vengeful purposes, using religion as a recruitment tool or a crutch to lean on. Until you understand that, your hatred and bigotry will continue to consume you.
what is there to understand have you not seen other religions coexisting with other Christianity Buddhism Hinduism etc even in Rome Vatican city there is a mosque there but in Saudi Arabia the reverse is the case 90 percent of bomb that goes of in these planet is being detonated by Muslims all in the name of jihad
They are dreaming of a world where there will be no religion apart from Islam
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Mrreed(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
neocortex:

Since you are not aware of any verse in the quran that sanction killing,
I am afraid this discussion is over.
While some apologists lie with style , your own lie is direct.

But I am always amazed that a typical muslim apologists usually quotes
bible atrocities to justify quran's terror, it is an open secret that quran
was derived from the most barbaric laws of the old testament , so why stating
the obvious ?

I know you are ashamed of your faith and the the things it represent, hence
your futile attempts of denying reality but if this is not a case of wilful ignorance
I will advice you to get your hands on the quran and the sahih hadiths, you
will have enough "facts" to yourself.
we are very different. i showed you biblical verse that supports killing you could not show me a single quranic verse to prove me wrong. islam condemn killing there are sevral prove of this in the quran. enlighten ursef nd stop following what pple say. learn and make research. the internet is dere for you.
i still stand on my point dat no VERSE in d QUR'AN supports unjust killing. if you feel otherwise provide a qurabic verse or keep shut. i will alwaz be proud of my religion
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by quickly: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Farmerforlife:

how do u explain this abi u nor dey read u book

Quran (2:191-193) – “And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]… but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.”

Quran (2:244) – “Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.”
Quran (2:216) – “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.”
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
quickly:

how do u explain this abi u nor dey read u book

Quran (2:191-193) – “And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]… but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.”

Quran (2:244) – “Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.”
Quran (2:216) – “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.”

They have been explained often enough. A simple google search will work wonders. Try it.
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
nathdim:
what is there to understand have you not seen other religions coexisting with other Christianity Buddhism Hinduism etc even in Rome Vatican city there is a mosque there but in Saudi Arabia the reverse is the case 90 percent of bomb that goes of in these planet is being detonated by Muslims all in the name of jihad
They are dreaming of a world where there will be no religion apart from Islam

Point of correction, there is a mosque in Rome, there is no mosque in the Vatican.

I dont know who they are. I am a Muslim and I dont dream of everyone in the world converting to Islam. Allah has said in the Quran that had it been His wish, everyone would have been a Muslim, so we know that many are not going to be Muslim.

Incidentally, do you see Muslim crusades titled 'Africa for Allah 2000', or 'Muhammad for all nations'. As far as I am concerned, these kind of crusade titles are greater clues as to who has ambitions to convert the world.
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by 9inches(m): 12:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Radical islamists terrorizing the seeminly moderate ones. Ala the merciful will not like this for sure?
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by neocortex: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mrreed:

we are very different. i showed you biblical verse that supports killing you could not show me a single quranic verse to prove me wrong. islam condemn killing there are sevral prove of this in the quran. enlighten ursef nd stop following what pple say. learn and make research. the internet is dere for you.
i still stand on my point dat no VERSE in d QUR'AN supports unjust killing. if you feel otherwise provide a qurabic verse or keep shut. i will alwaz be proud of my religion

I assumed you are not pretending this is why I decided to reply you.
Here are a few "peaceful" quran verses commanding believers to kill.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

and here is the verse stating the punishment for those who refuse to engage in jihad:

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

Since you claimed to be ignorant of these verses, I don't expect you to try to defend them because
you said there were no such verses in the quran. Now that I have shown you the verses
are you still proud of your "infallible" book and its faith ?

And stop being fixated about the bible, I am not the author neither
do I believe that killing is ever justified so I don't see any reason why you are
trying to rope me into jewish history.
I will appreciate you stick to the topic, justify quran with the quran not any other
book!
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Mrreed(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2016
neocortex:

I assumed you are not pretending this is why I decided to reply you.
Here are a few "peaceful" quran verses commanding believers to kill.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

and here is the verse stating the punishment for those who refuse to engage in jihad:

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

Since you claimed to be ignorant of these verses, I don't expect you to try to defend them because
you said there were no such verses in the quran. Now that I have shown you the verses
are you still proud of your "infallible" book and its faith ?

And stop being fixated about the bible, I am not the author neither
do I believe that killing is ever justified so I don't see any reason why you are
trying to rope me into jewish history.
I will appreciate you stick to the topic, justify quran with the quran not any other
book!
sowie it took ds long. being inevitably busy. reqd the verse below to c how u misquoted the Quran.
2:190Fight in the way of Godthose who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. God does not like transgressors.2:191 And kill them wherever you find them andexpel them from wherever they have expelled you,and fitnah [Persecution] is worse than killing. Anddo not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haramuntil they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.2:192And if they cease, then indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.2:193Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah [Persecution]and [until] worship is for God. But ifthey cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.2:194 [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fearGod and know that God is with those who fear Him.2:195 And spend in the way of God and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, God loves the doers of good.
it is important for you to know dat before one can be a translator of the quran, one has to knw tafsir. similarly, the word jihad means to strrive
this verse specifically warns the muslim not to fight if they are not attacked
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by neocortex: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Mrreed:

sowie it took ds long. being inevitably busy. reqd the verse below to c how u misquoted the Quran.
2:190Fight in the way of Godthose who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. God does not like transgressors.2:191 And kill them wherever you find them andexpel them from wherever they have expelled you,and fitnah [Persecution] is worse than killing. Anddo not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haramuntil they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.2:192And if they cease, then indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.2:193Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah [Persecution]and [until] worship is for God. But ifthey cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.2:194 [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fearGod and know that God is with those who fear Him.2:195 And spend in the way of God and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, God loves the doers of good.
it is important for you to know dat before one can be a translator of the quran, one has to knw tafsir. similarly, the word jihad means to strrive
this verse specifically warns the muslim not to fight if they are not attacked

You are beating about the bus,
you once claimed that there are no verses that support killing in
the quran, now that I provided them, you now changed tune to "one has
to know tafsir".
I am no stranger to neither tafsir nor islamic history.
And no tafsir denies that killing your enemies(infidels) is wrong.
There are no two way about it killing is wrong no matter
the justification.
In fact exhortation to kill with vivid descriptives should never have been part of
the quran in the first place if the aim of Islam is peace.

I have a question for you, would you teach your children to "kill
those who transgress against them" and retaliate against
those who wronged them ?
If no, why should Allah sanction the killing of ones enemy ?
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Mrreed(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
neocortex:

You are beating about the bus,
you once claimed that there are no verses that support killing in
the quran, now that I provided them, you now changed tune to "one has
to know tafsir".
I am no stranger to neither tafsir nor islamic history.
And no tafsir denies that killing your enemies(infidels) is wrong.
There are no two way about it killing is wrong no matter
the justification.
In fact exhortation to kill with vivid descriptives should never have been part of
the quran in the first place if the aim of Islam is peace.

I have a question for you, would you teach your children to "kill
those who transgress against them" and retaliate against
those who wronged them ?
If no, why should Allah sanction the killing of ones enemy ?
it seems you stil didn't get the message.
the message of the verse is not to kill but to defend. when someone fights you. are you supposed to fold yur arms? the verse is simple words is 'do no fight if they do not fight you cos Allah is forgiven. remember that this verse came when the muslims where returning back to their home (mecca)
if i am stil explaining this to you then you have no knowledge of tafsir.here are some of the things one shud know before it can be said that one has knowledge of tafsir and from the look of things, you dont have any

Usool at-Tafsir literally means “The Fundamental Principles of Qurnic Interpretation”. It refers to those branches of knowledge which are necessary to provide the proper Quranic interpretation (tafseer). This branch of knowledge provides the step-by-step methodology of interpreting the Quran to ensure that interpretations are not merely the result of human whims and fancies.

Uloom al-Quran, refers to all the fields of knowledge which aid in elucidating the Quran. These include the following:

1.Knowledge of tafsir (exegesis)

2.Qiraa’aat (recitations)

3.Ar-rasmul-‘Uthmaanee (the ‘Uthmaanic script)

4.I‘jaaz al-Quran (miraculous aspects of the Quran)

5.Asbaab an-nuzool (reasons for revelation)

6.I‘raab al-Quran (Quranic grammar)

7.Ghareeb al-Quran (unusual Quranic terms)

8.Religious rulings, and
Arabic language and literature.
my brother you have a long way to go if really u want to understand in clear terms the message of d Qur'an.
note: this is not a debate, i m just trying to tll u dats dere are lots of things you dont know about this book and it is just any book like a novel or Gazette that you can just pik up nd read without proper guidance
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by neocortex: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mrreed:

it seems you stil didn't get the message.
the message of the verse is not to kill but to defend. when someone fights you. are you supposed to fold yur arms? the verse is simple words is 'do no fight if they do not fight you cos Allah is forgiven. remember that this verse came when the muslims where returning back to their home (mecca)
if i am stil explaining this to you then you have no knowledge of tafsir.here are some of the things one shud know before it can be said that one has knowledge of tafsir and from the look of things, you dont have any

Usool at-Tafsir literally means “The Fundamental Principles of Qurnic Interpretation”. It refers to those branches of knowledge which are necessary to provide the proper Quranic interpretation (tafseer). This branch of knowledge provides the step-by-step methodology of interpreting the Quran to ensure that interpretations are not merely the result of human whims and fancies.

Uloom al-Quran, refers to all the fields of knowledge which aid in elucidating the Quran. These include the following:

1.Knowledge of tafsir (exegesis)

2.Qiraa’aat (recitations)

3.Ar-rasmul-‘Uthmaanee (the ‘Uthmaanic script)

4.I‘jaaz al-Quran (miraculous aspects of the Quran)

5.Asbaab an-nuzool (reasons for revelation)

6.I‘raab al-Quran (Quranic grammar)

7.Ghareeb al-Quran (unusual Quranic terms)

8.Religious rulings, and
Arabic language and literature.
my brother you have a long way to go if really u want to understand in clear terms the message of d Qur'an.
note: this is not a debate, i m just trying to tll u dats dere are lots of things you dont know about this book and it is just any book like a novel or Gazette that you can just pik up nd read without proper guidance

I will call it quit after these.
You sound as if you are the only one who understand the quran, it doesn't
matter
Muhamed himself fought and killed his enemies,
that is enough to back my point.

Any book/creed that encourages killing ones enemies has no business
claiming peace, it doesn't matter if you are the first aggressor or not.
Any islamist can claim "defense" as a reason for killing and bombing
their enemies and he will be right, since he cannot fold his arms
while the enemy bomb and kill his brothers in faith, hence anybody
who believes in the defense jihad doctrine is no different from ISIS
who are also defending their faith from infidels and heretics.

An eye for an eye is a doctrine of the primitive mind, it is unfortunate that
the prophet did not envisage a less vengeful world to come governed by humane,
civil rule rather than vindictive justice.

While I am no fan of the bible, it is quite instructive to note that a book
that predates the quran by seven centuries has "Love your neighbor and pray for
those who persecute you
" in it while the quran exalts muslims to drive out those
who drove them out and attack those who attacked them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 5 versions of the Arabic Koran / Please, What Does Ramadan Kareem Mean? / Saudi Arabia Announces August 20th As The Day Of Arafah, The Moon Sighted Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.