Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Worleyparsons (oil N Gas Vacancy) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Worleyparsons (oil N Gas Vacancy) (3854 Views)

Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy / Oil And Gas Vacancy / Very Hot Oil & Gas Vacancy For Lagos Resident (only Apply If You Qualify) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worleyparsons (oil N Gas Vacancy) by wills(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2006
Great oppourtunity for Purchasing and supply graduates(BSC/HND) Business administartin ,Engineering and related functions at Worleyparsons
Apply via the address below, to search , use country Nigeria, then click the search button, to see all vacancy avaliable in nigeria.

creat a resume online or simply upload your resume to apply for any opening of your choice.

http://www.worleyparsons.com/employment

best of favour
Re: Worleyparsons (oil N Gas Vacancy) by segxy1: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2006
wills shocked i checked the cite it seems all what they need at the moment are experience 5yrs and to apply is somewhat rigorious. if there is any means to apply WILLS LET US KNOW IN THE HOUSE MY NO IS 08052894899, OLUSEXGY2002@YAHOO.COM AND IS IT FOR GRADUATE/MANAGEMENT TRAINEE LIKE US cheesy WILLS PLS REPLY
Re: Worleyparsons (oil N Gas Vacancy) by wills(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2006
If you checked, they asked for upto 5yrs and in others they asked for Minimun of 5yrs in others, so read b/w the lines,

Its not rigorus, all u need do is creat a profile online copy and paste yur CV on the space provided and yur home free in 10 or 20mins.

If you mean if this is entry level vacancy, well i dont think so, but there no harm in trying, if they feel you have what it takes to do the job with a little bit of trainning, i guess they can still hire you and give you adequte training,

Job hunt is no easy task, be ready to go the whole 9 yards,, best of favour

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Update / Insight Communication's Interview / Help Me Thank Jehova. Just Got A Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.